I love the President too [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I love the President too

edtf
06-08-2009, 21:17
I wonder what they are smoking or taking at the palace :rofl:

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/164457/Palace-retort-on-survey-rating-What-distrust-Arroyo-is-well-loved

Palace retort on survey rating: What distrust? Arroyo is well loved
06/09/2009 | 09:33 AM
Email this | Email the Editor | Print | ShareThis
MANILA, Philippines - What distrust? What disapproval? President Gloria Arroyo is well loved by people, her spokesperson said in response to a survey by pollster Pulse Asia showing that the president has gotten the highest disapproval and distrust ratings among top government officials.

Deputy presidential spokeswoman Lorelei Fajardo blamed negative television and radio reports for the president's poor survey results.

“Nagtataka rin ako -- sa dami ng lugar na pinuntahan ni Presidente, maramdaman mo ang pagtanggap ng tao sa kanya. Well-loved siya at welcome naman siya," deputy presidential spokeswoman Lorelei Fajardo said in an interview on dwIZ radio.

Allegra
06-09-2009, 07:23
I'm wondering whats happening to Lorelai Fajardo heehee have you guys noticed her lately
Mukang stressed out

liveandletlive
06-10-2009, 18:34
Mahirap din ang di tumanggap ng katutohanan ah. Kaya siguro stressed out ;D

choi_tan2000
06-10-2009, 19:35
mahirap magsinangaling po... yun po kasi trabaho nya.

thats why the president has to many spokeperon and may mga deputy deputy pa. most of them pinappalitan after a year or two

CatsMeow
06-10-2009, 19:47
Reminds me of that front-page photo way back in 2004 where the President was mobbed by a lot of, er, barrio ladies, and some of them were pinching her cheeks....:supergrin: Perhaps that's what the Palace spokeperson meant...

One of the worst discomforts one can experience is being made to speak something while one's heart is in the opposite direction. When I was in college, there was an inter-university debate about the retention of the US bases. Our university guys got the PRO, that is, retention, but they were well-known activists... It was most amusing to watch them practice, clearly their hearts were not in it...

Allegra
06-10-2009, 23:03
Reminds me of that front-page photo way back in 2004 where the President was mobbed by a lot of, er, barrio ladies, and some of them were pinching her cheeks....:supergrin: Perhaps that's what the Palace spokeperson meant...

One of the worst discomforts one can experience is being made to speak something while one's heart is in the opposite direction. When I was in college, there was an inter-university debate about the retention of the US bases. Our university guys got the PRO, that is, retention, but they were well-known activists... It was most amusing to watch them practice, clearly their hearts were not in it...

Kung maibabalik ko lang
I've always wanted to be a lawyer
I have no problem fighting against what I belive in as long as I get paid really well
Presidential Spokesman Allegra!

choi_tan2000
06-11-2009, 00:45
Kung maibabalik ko lang
I have no problem fighting against what I belive in as long as I get paid really well

congrats presidential spokeperson FAFA A
:rofl::rofl:

edtf
06-11-2009, 03:47
Kung maibabalik ko lang

nope mali hindi ka dapat lawyer dapat maging politician ka :D

CatsMeow
06-11-2009, 04:16
Kung maibabalik ko lang

You're never too old to study law. I had classmates who were old enough to be my parents:supergrin:. And all that starry-eyed idealism goes poof with the first months of practice...:supergrin: Still, Presidential Spokesman Allegra sounds good!

Allegra
06-11-2009, 06:39
You're never too old to study law. I had classmates who were old enough to be my parents:supergrin:. And all that starry-eyed idealism goes poof with the first months of practice...:supergrin: Still, Presidential Spokesman Allegra sounds good!

Onga no , tama ka jan sir
It's all my mom's fault , sabi nya mas madami daw pera doctor
Pag isipan ko nga yan