Glipsc 6-11-09 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 6-11-09

TreehugginGlock
06-11-2009, 20:12
Had a thunderous time tonight courtesy of the man upstairs. Thankfully, our shooters were already in the building when the storm struck and the storm had passed by the time we got done with our shoot. Hope the rest of you were as lucky.

Ok folks. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to describe the course of fire tonight so I'm just going to describe it.

From Left to right, let me just describe the target layout. Far left, array with 4 targets with no shoot in an array, barrel with an indoor plate and a number 2, array with 2 targets and a no shoot, barret with an indoor plate and a number 1, array with 4 targets and a no shoot. Now, back by the shooter was a chair with 2 cards face down. At the beep, reach down and turn over on card to reveal which barrel with the plate you had to shoot first before going for the arrays. Then, draw your weapon and shoot that plate only. Once you shot your plate down, you then shot 2 rounds into each of the arrays with mag changes in between.

Here's the results:

5.538 John Haas (sorry folks, no 7% tonight) (maybe next week)
4.987 Dean Francisco (thanks for the great COF designs each week)
3.370 Greg Hodges
3.331 Jim Geiger (yea, yea, yea....girls drool. I got it. :rofl:)
3.126 Leigh Ann Jeter
1.997 Steve Dunham
1.929 Gary Lee
1.598 Dann Massey
1.456 Butch Harley
1.067 Richard Wanke
0.579 Adam Haley
zero'd Daniel Hood
zero'd Tommy Glueck

Glad to see our new shooters and hope they come back. As we can attest, this Thursday night group can be quite addictive. Too much fun and we just all love each other so. :grouphug:

Berretta9
06-12-2009, 15:34
It was a good one. I like shooting plates mixed in with targets.