Good gun prices [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good gun prices

40 Cal Joe
06-12-2009, 13:29
For those that live in Central Florida, I thought I would pass along this web site that claims to sell guns a wholesale prices. The catch is you have to subscribe to their service for $4.95 per month. They are located in St Pete, so you could drive to pick up and save the FFL service charge and shipping cost to make the deal even better.

If anyone has dealt with them, what was you experience?

http://www.onpointsupply.com/cart.php?target=main

djegators
06-12-2009, 23:27
Seen that site before...I guess if you buy several guns a year, might be a good deal...something about seems strange to me, guess I am just ignorant of the whole deal.

bithabus
06-13-2009, 04:54
One of my favorite companies. Great magazine prices too.

40 Cal Joe
06-13-2009, 05:51
One of my favorite companies. Great magazine prices too.

How long have you been a member? Is there a minimum amount of time you be a member? I certainly see some great advantages if I save $100 or more on the gun in addition to buying other stuff. I guess its the same concept as BJ's wholesale club or Sams. Pay to get the discount.

black_sedan
06-15-2009, 08:32
didnt see any pricing listed... Anyone a member that can give a couple price examples?

clearh2o
06-16-2009, 18:06
I only joined to see the pricing. You don't have to buy anything just to look, but if you want to purchase you have to become a VIP member (4.95/month) just to make a purchase. It says you can cancel anytime, but who knows what strings are attached.

I didn't dig into the details too much, but noticed a lot of items are out of stock. If you search in the upper right corner for the 'in stock only' option, you'll see what I mean.

Here's a copy/paste of a few from the site --

GLOCK 17 9MM AS 17RD
Price: $ 479.66

GLOCK 19 9MM COMPACT AS 15RD
Price: $ 479.66

GLOCK 19 9MM COMPACT FS OD GRN 15RD
Price: $ 459.80

GLOCK 20 10MM AS 15RD
Price: $ 522.50

black_sedan
06-19-2009, 10:27
clearh2o, thanks for the info!

bithabus
06-19-2009, 11:18
How long have you been a member? Is there a minimum amount of time you be a member? I certainly see some great advantages if I save $100 or more on the gun in addition to buying other stuff. I guess its the same concept as BJ's wholesale club or Sams. Pay to get the discount.

About 6 months. You can cancel whenever you want to. Some things are greater values than others, and what is in stock fluctuates greatly. Right now he has Pmags for $11. I'm thinking of buying an HK from him.

<table id="productDetailsTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="description"><td colspan="2">HK USP Semi-automatic Double Action Compact 9MM 3.58" Polymer Blue 13Rd 2 Mags Fired Case Fixed Sights </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr id="detailsTitle"><td colspan="2" class="ProductDetailsTitle">Details</td></tr> <tr><td class="Line" colspan="2" height="1">http://www.onpointsupply.com/skins/default/en/images/spacer.gif</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductDetails" width="30%">SKU:</td><td class="ProductDetails" nowrap="nowrap">HKM709031FC</td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductDetails" width="30%">Quantity:</td><td class="ProductDetails" nowrap="nowrap">21 item(s) available</td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductDetails" width="30%">Weight:</td><td class="ProductDetails" nowrap="nowrap">5.00 lbs</td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductPriceTitle" width="30%">Price:</td><td class="ProductPrice" nowrap="nowrap">$ 739.49 </td></tr> <tr class="descriptionTitle"><td colspan="2" class="ProductDetailsTitle">Wholesale pricing</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="productDetailsTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="description"><td colspan="2">Glock 23 Semi-automatic Double Action Only Compact 40 S&W 4.02" Polymer Matte 13Rd 2 Mags Fired Case Right Hand Fixed Sights </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr id="detailsTitle"><td colspan="2" class="ProductDetailsTitle">Details</td></tr> <tr><td class="Line" colspan="2" height="1">http://www.onpointsupply.com/skins/default/en/images/spacer.gif</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductDetails" width="30%">SKU:</td><td class="ProductDetails" nowrap="nowrap">GL2350203</td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductDetails" width="30%">Quantity:</td><td class="ProductDetails" nowrap="nowrap">1 item(s) available</td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductDetails" width="30%">Weight:</td><td class="ProductDetails" nowrap="nowrap">5.00 lbs</td></tr> <tr><td class="ProductPriceTitle" width="30%">Price:</td><td class="ProductPrice" nowrap="nowrap">$ 459.80</td></tr></tbody></table>

Usingmyrights
06-20-2009, 21:57
Prices aren't wholesale, but don't look too bad. It wasn't too long ago that you could get Glocks all day long around that price at almost any shop.

40 Cal Joe
06-21-2009, 16:04
About 6 months. You can cancel whenever you want to. Some things are greater values than others, and what is in stock fluctuates greatly. Right now he has Pmags for $11. I'm thinking of buying an HK from him.

<TABLE id=productDetailsTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR id=description><TD colSpan=2>HK USP Semi-automatic Double Action Compact 9MM 3.58" Polymer Blue 13Rd 2 Mags Fired Case Fixed Sights </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR id=detailsTitle><TD class=ProductDetailsTitle colSpan=2>Details</TD></TR><TR><TD class=Line height=1 colSpan=2>http://www.onpointsupply.com/skins/default/en/images/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductDetails width="30%">SKU:</TD><TD class=ProductDetails noWrap>HKM709031FC</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductDetails width="30%">Quantity:</TD><TD class=ProductDetails noWrap>21 item(s) available</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductDetails width="30%">Weight:</TD><TD class=ProductDetails noWrap>5.00 lbs</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductPriceTitle width="30%">Price:</TD><TD class=ProductPrice noWrap>$ 739.49 </TD></TR> <TR class=descriptionTitle><TD class=ProductDetailsTitle colSpan=2>Wholesale pricing</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=productDetailsTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR id=description><TD colSpan=2>Glock 23 Semi-automatic Double Action Only Compact 40 S&W 4.02" Polymer Matte 13Rd 2 Mags Fired Case Right Hand Fixed Sights </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR id=detailsTitle><TD class=ProductDetailsTitle colSpan=2>Details</TD></TR><TR><TD class=Line height=1 colSpan=2>http://www.onpointsupply.com/skins/default/en/images/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductDetails width="30%">SKU:</TD><TD class=ProductDetails noWrap>GL2350203</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductDetails width="30%">Quantity:</TD><TD class=ProductDetails noWrap>1 item(s) available</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductDetails width="30%">Weight:</TD><TD class=ProductDetails noWrap>5.00 lbs</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ProductPriceTitle width="30%">Price:</TD><TD class=ProductPrice noWrap>$ 459.80</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thank-you sir. Decent price for the 23 in todays market, however that is about what I paid for mine couple of years ago.

greatwun
07-08-2009, 18:28
Anyone know how much they got 9mm Glock mags going for?

rich52us
07-08-2009, 18:40
Anyone know how much they got 9mm Glock mags going for?

I just got some at good prices from CDNN.

luscioman
07-15-2009, 08:35
$459 for a glock is a great price.