Gun Show this weekend in Lexington... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Show this weekend in Lexington...

Kentucky_Guy
06-16-2009, 16:03
anybody going?????

even though i hate to shell out the cash, im going because ive got nothing to do this weekend:upeyes:

Mellio
06-16-2009, 18:27
Yeah, I'll be there. I don't know which day though. I'm going to get some AR parts I've needed for a while now. I was just waiting to buy them till the prices went up I guess. :supergrin:

Nytemare
06-16-2009, 18:51
Im in Louisville. Id like to go but money is tight right now and i gotta be good for a while.

KYMike
06-21-2009, 19:18
I can't believe I missed it. Well, I suppose if it was anything like the last few, it was just a TON of people clamoring for overpriced ammo and nothing gunwise except except abused junk selling for new gun prices. And, of course, more flea market junk than gun related stuff. Maybe I didn't miss much after all.....:upeyes:

Mellio
06-21-2009, 19:33
I went looking for a bolt assembly for an AR and did not see even one! Just picked up some odds and ends. I really don't know why I pay to go to those things. With all the gun shops around here and mail order available, it seems sort silly to pay ten bucks to get in. I went with my dad and son though so that part was cool. It was my sons first time at a guns show.