Road rage leaves 6 dead ... whoa.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Road rage leaves 6 dead ... whoa....

sandman_sy
06-23-2009, 20:51
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20090623-211922/Road-rage-leaves-6-dead-in-Cavite

sandman_sy
06-23-2009, 20:57
"Police recovered 40 spent shells of .45 cal., 9-mm, 9-mm Beretta and 9-mm Star pistols."

Man.. 40 rounds.. thats a long shootout..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20090624-212109/Brewing-tension-between-Muslims-vs-locals

mitchshrader
06-23-2009, 21:23
i can understand why the ice plant is considered a local business. why is a store selling pirated dvds considered a local business.

muslim criminal family kills local businessman and newlywed is more how i'd phrase it.

new mayor + charges of murder... fits.

betyourlife
06-23-2009, 21:26
i can understand why the ice plant is considered a local business. why is a store selling pirated dvds considered a local business.

muslim criminal family kills local businessman and newlywed is more how i'd phrase it.

new mayor + charges of murder... fits.

What does muslim have to do with anything....:upeyes: Would you have put Jew or Christian in there if you knew it was a Jew or a Christian?
Tool...

Young Once
06-23-2009, 22:46
This is another example of stupid machismo put to the test. What a waste of life. Now, I understand no one wants to talks to the cops. It looks like theres going to be some more loss of life because of revenge.

bulm540
06-24-2009, 05:50
"Police recovered 40 spent shells of .45 cal., 9-mm, 9-mm Beretta and 9-mm Star pistols."

Man.. 40 rounds.. thats a long shootout..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20090624-212109/Brewing-tension-between-Muslims-vs-locals

looks like spray and pray.

9MX
06-24-2009, 06:53
as i've stated on my facebook profile today.. "I have to agree with Vice Gov Remulla..this is a ticking bomb. On the bigger picture, there are more pinoy muslim communities now across the countries. Who here would like to think that there are no arms in each? I'm not saying the christians don't have the same. But the difference is that one side is organized, i'm not sure of the other. Just my opinion "

saki1611
06-24-2009, 08:09
as i've stated on my facebook profile today.. "I have to agree with Vice Gov Remulla..this is a ticking bomb. On the bigger picture, there are more pinoy muslim communities now across the countries. Who here would like to think that there are no arms in each? I'm not saying the christians don't have the same. But the difference is that one side is organized, i'm not sure of the other. Just my opinion "

at last... we agreed into something.:supergrin:

cavitenos and muslims from mindanao are known of their "culture" of "ubusan ng lahi". i just hope it wont turn into muslims against cavitenos. i can understand what 9mx is talking about when it comes to being organized, another thing that we should be aware of...

foxyyy
06-24-2009, 17:44
tsk..tsk..tsk..

hope the cavitenos always watch their six

i just hope it wont turn into muslims against cavitenos

i think its too late for that

Knox489
06-24-2009, 18:02
What does muslim have to do with anything....:upeyes: Would you have put Jew or Christian in there if you knew it was a Jew or a Christian?
Tool...
Because where ever you have a group of Muslims.... bullying, violence, and murder are sure to follow. That's just how they operate. If you're oblivious to that fact then maybe you should pray to BLAH BLAH for some clarity.

darwin25
06-24-2009, 21:27
cavitenos and muslims from mindanao are known of their "culture" of "ubusan ng lahi". i just hope it wont turn into muslims against cavitenos. i can understand what 9mx is talking about when it comes to being organized, another thing that we should be aware of...

AFAIK, wherever there is a growing muslim population in a non-muslim community, 100% there is a criminal syndicate behind it. These syndicates bring in other muslim traders and workers into non-muslim communities. They do squatting, protection racket, bullying and intimidation of legitimate businesses, illegal drugs, selling of pirated CD / DVD, and even gun for hire. These syndicates provide other muslims a place and environment where they can work and do business in non-muslim areas.

foxyyy
06-24-2009, 23:12
for them, non-believers are dispensable/expendable..like stray dogs in the streets..men. women, children..no exceptions

if you tolerate their behavior, it will only get worst

darwin25
06-25-2009, 00:38
Our very own horge has accurately described how these syndicates operate their intimidation, squatting and protection racketby sub-sub-letting shop stalls to fellow muslims

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11737800&postcount=10

Poodle
06-25-2009, 08:37
This is third hand information, therefore hearsay but ...

I spoke with a Caviteno today and allegedly, it seems that the Muslim was not the aggressor here. In fact according to him, the Muslim drew his pistol only after getting shot first in the leg. Apparently, he is a pretty good shot, as he managed to shoot all three. According to him, he even reloaded twice. This might be supported by this news report.

http://abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/06/22/09/update-6-dead-cavite-shootout

There are some other unsavory allegations but it would be prudent not to write it down as it borders on libel and could harm people's reputation. Apparently, there are two versions of the incident. The Caviteno I spoke with gave me the unofficial version and it was really disturbing.

This might also be a bad thing for us responsible gun owners. Take a look at this news item.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20090625-212314/Cavite-shootout-no-Christian-Muslim-rift

darwin25
06-25-2009, 20:28
Lessons learned

- When heading to a gunfight, bring a rifle.
- When heading to a gunfight, don't bring your sons with you. If you don't survive, nobody's gonna defend the family in case of retaliation and further aggression. And nobody's gonna avenge your death.
- When heading to a gunfight, ambush your enemy. Don't go head on.

ppts799
06-25-2009, 21:34
and . . . dont let road rage get the best of you :) count 1 to 1million then sing michael jackson songs nalang :)

Wp.22
06-25-2009, 21:42
and . . . dont let road rage get the best of you :) count 1 to 1million then sing michael jackson songs nalang :)

heal the world
make it a better place
for you and for me
and the entire human race

there are people dying
and we care enough for the living

RIP Michael Jacko

darwin25
06-25-2009, 21:59

basta ako count to 10 lang ng count to 10:supergrin:

PMMA97
06-30-2009, 00:03
Our very own horge has accurately described how these syndicates operate their intimidation, squatting and protection racketby sub-sub-letting shop stalls to fellow muslims

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11737800&postcount=10

I just read horges article and I felt sorry for the PNP as a whole. Tsk.