Okay, anyone from Lexington Ky have a CCW permit????? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Okay, anyone from Lexington Ky have a CCW permit?????

Kentucky_Guy
06-24-2009, 15:49
i just got my certificate from my training class.....

my question is about the photo i have to take down to the Fayette co. sheriff....

is a standard 2x2 passport photo acceptable????

CCW instructor was not sure, my friend at the gun shop says yes, the girl at the photoshop says it has to be 4x4 inch, you have different sized passport photo......

i called the sheriff office a couple weeks ago and they said passport was okay, but did not specify size.....

anybody know for sure???? i gotta take 1/2 day off from work just to go to that God Awful downtown....

EKUJustice
06-24-2009, 20:42
Usually they will say a passport photo is too small at least when I submitted mine. The regular size photos like you use to have before digital pics are the correct size they have been wanting and need to be head and sholders pic. Usually you can get them done at like walgreens, CVS etc

Mellio
06-25-2009, 19:44
I got mine several years ago but i remember they required a larger pic than a 2x2. I think it's the same size as they use to MAKE your passport. Which is about a 3x4 or 4x4. Kinkos or places like that can make them. You could take a pic with your digital camera and go to Wal Mart and print it on their photo machine for a quick picture. Hope this helps.