comcast vs. ?
I am not happy with the pricing i am seeing from comcast
what are my options?

RWBlue
06-25-2009, 14:52
btw i am in alexandria

RacingGLOCK35
06-25-2009, 14:59
If you can get Verizon FIOS.....DO IT! I switched, my service never goes out....and for 120 bucks i get internet, tv with alot of channels including sportsman and outdoors channel that has guns and ammo tv, plus i got house phone with unlimited long distance. The price is good...and the service is great. My internet is 2 times faster than comcast BTW....

RWBlue
06-26-2009, 06:16
I have been told that my biulding is not wired for FIOS and I don't have room for a dish....so I am stuck.

vafish
06-27-2009, 15:52
If you can get Verizon FIOS.....DO IT! I switched, my service never goes out....and for 120 bucks i get internet, tv with alot of channels including sportsman and outdoors channel that has guns and ammo tv, plus i got house phone with unlimited long distance. The price is good...and the service is great. My internet is 2 times faster than comcast BTW....

+1 FIOS Rocks!

I had Cox cable, problems every time it rained hard. Had the cable sticking out of the ground in a couple places in my yard. And they still wouldn't replace the cable from the curb to my house.

I dumped them the moment FIOS came into my neighborhood and couldn't be happier.

9mmkungfu
07-22-2009, 09:52
+1 FIOS Rocks!

I had Cox cable, problems every time it rained hard. Had the cable sticking out of the ground in a couple places in my yard. And they still wouldn't replace the cable from the curb to my house.

I dumped them the moment FIOS came into my neighborhood and couldn't be happier.

I had comcast. Horrible. I moved, got FIOS, and couldn't be happier. I have the 20mb/down 5mb/up service and it absolutely screams. I hate to say it, but if you can... move. I'm not going anywhere that lacks FIOS :)