2009 Tour De France!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Tour De France!!

Allegra
07-04-2009, 20:01
Pareng Lance is back ( from retirement )! Yeah baby!

Here are the last km of the first stage sa Monaco
Funyeta nakakatakot , ang nipis ng daan , riders were reportedly going 90kph sa downhills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6QmOVt3Y3o

Baka magustuhan nyo ang biking braders :)

paltik45
07-04-2009, 21:12
ha ha!:supergrin: ayos balik n pla ulit si idol!! I told my self that I will be back in cycling this year. But with a tight sched I need something to JUMPSTART me into it and this is what I need. Now I have a good reason to bring my roadbike to the construction site in cavite. They have 3.5km stretch of road at wala nadaan na vehicle he he. Thanks for the link brader:supergrin:

Allegra
07-04-2009, 22:33
ha ha!:supergrin: ayos balik n pla ulit si idol!! I told my self that I will be back in cycling this year. But with a tight sched I need something to JUMPSTART me into it and this is what I need. Now I have a good reason to bring my roadbike to the construction site in cavite. They have 3.5km stretch of road at wala nadaan na vehicle he he. Thanks for the link brader:supergrin:

Para tuloy na bumalik ka na , here's more of idol -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_4McYl4Tk&feature=PlayList&p=E49A504BCD0F08B0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

that's why I'm counting on him to win
ferocity :)
90% mental

edtf
07-04-2009, 22:51
He won't win pero papahirapan niyan yung mga bata niyan! He did pretty well at Giro considering his training was cut due to a broken shoulder.
GO Lance give them HELL!!!!

akula
07-05-2009, 05:33
Which (Cable)TV channel is covering Le Tour '09?

Jan Ulrich should also make a comeback :) Too bad Pantani is already up there... I love their battle of the Alps in the early 2000's

edtf
07-05-2009, 06:31
eurosport might show it. There would be highlights at espn

Allegra
07-05-2009, 07:33
http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94382

STI of bikes

Allegra
07-05-2009, 08:15
Which (Cable)TV channel is covering Le Tour '09?

Jan Ulrich should also make a comeback :) Too bad Pantani is already up there... I love their battle of the Alps in the early 2000's

http://www.cyclingfans.com/

Your welcome :)

liveandletlive
07-05-2009, 10:18
Ahh... I used to go home in the middle of work or stay up late at night till morning to catch the 30 min ESPN (IIRC) coverage of the 2004 tour. Got most of them on tape too... Was disappointed when I couldn't watch it on Dream anymore.

Allegra
07-05-2009, 15:49
stage 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMx8Xcfe4pc

akula
07-05-2009, 18:08
Who do we watch as contenders for this year's tour?

Though still on Stage 2, I am NOT familiar with any of the Top-10 on the stage honors. Looks like the old sprinters had retired...

batangueno
07-06-2009, 22:38
Lance is already in 3rd place overall.

First time ko makapanood ng Tour de France kasi lagi palabas dito. I'm amazed at how the team works to push one rider to win. Cavendish winning 2 stages in a row thanks to his teammates.

Kelangan ko na talaga bumili ng road bike. :)

edtf
07-06-2009, 23:52
Lance is already in 3rd place overall.

First time ko makapanood ng Tour de France kasi lagi palabas dito. I'm amazed at how the team works to push one rider to win. Cavendish winning 2 stages in a row thanks to his teammates.

Kelangan ko na talaga bumili ng road bike. :)

YUP!!!! ang husay ng lead out!! pero siyempre bale wala yung lead out kung mahina yung sprinter mo :D - Cavendish did velo too during the olympics.
When he came off the wheel of his lead out he was like a man on fire - bigla nalang umagwat ng two bike's length

paltik45
07-07-2009, 18:24
YUP!!!! ang husay ng lead out!! pero siyempre bale wala yung lead out kung mahina yung sprinter mo :D - Cavendish did velo too during the olympics.
When he came off the wheel of his lead out he was like a man on fire - bigla nalang umagwat ng two bike's length

Well, you should see Super Mario Cipolini during his time. He explodes on the last 50meters to the finish line and he is the most flamboyant cyclist I've seen.:cool:

dnotrex
07-07-2009, 20:58
fraction of a second nalang, yellow jersey na si idol. malapit na mountain stages, babanat na si lolo lance dito. GO ARMSTRONG!

edtf
07-07-2009, 21:23
Well, you should see Super Mario Cipolini during his time. He explodes on the last 50meters to the finish line and he is the most flamboyant cyclist I've seen.:cool:

Ah well iba nga si Cipolini - lakas na sa sprints malakas pa sa chicks!!! :supergrin:

Allegra
07-08-2009, 02:10
Parang ipsc din
Sarili mong team mate kalaban mo din :)
Plastikan pa , at tulungan kunyari hehe

edtf
07-08-2009, 06:07
Parang ipsc din
Sarili mong team mate kalaban mo din :)
Plastikan pa , at tulungan kunyari hehe

too early to tell - yes meron din laglagan ng teammate pero the tour hasn't began yet - wait for the mountain stages. Puwede din ginawa yan para media mileage and to take off the pressure and focus on Contador.

Pero papahirapan talaga ni Lance mga riders ngayon - but he has an undue advantage - masmagaan siya - isa lang kasi bayag niya - hahahaha

Allegra
07-08-2009, 17:28
too early to tell - yes meron din laglagan ng teammate pero the tour hasn't began yet - wait for the mountain stages. Puwede din ginawa yan para media mileage and to take off the pressure and focus on Contador.

Pero papahirapan talaga ni Lance mga riders ngayon - but he has an undue advantage - masmagaan siya - isa lang kasi bayag niya - hahahaha

I'm counting on Lance's personality
Pereho ni Jordan , di papayag patalo
My opinion lang , he came back kasi he misses winning

edtf
07-08-2009, 18:41
I'm counting on Lance's personality
Pereho ni Jordan , di papayag patalo
My opinion lang , he came back kasi he misses winning

Yes tama ka diyan - as he said before a talk show. He was asked about dedication he said: what were you doing on Chirstmas day? I had a ?? hour ride on that day.

Even his mom said - when he was (I can't remember the age) everyone was out partying and he would still be out training.

Ibang breed yan si Lance. He is very very competitive. Don't get me wrong Lance boy din ako. He would dish out a lot of hurt before the end of the tour. I'm just excited to see who is who on the climbing stages!!

edtf
07-19-2009, 23:30
Contador takes yellow - he drops everyone during an attack on the last 5.6km. I doubt he will give it up. His posse would protect him now. Too bad Levi is out too he would have been a great help with the climbs

Allegra
07-20-2009, 01:35
Contador takes yellow - he drops everyone during an attack on the last 5.6km. I doubt he will give it up. His posse would protect him now. Too bad Levi is out too he would have been a great help with the climbs

mala lance na attack
Give up na kaya si idol?

edtf
07-20-2009, 04:10
mala lance na attack
Give up na kaya si idol?

since when nag give up si Lance :D but looks like concede na siya na si Alberto is the man! Pero top 10 pa rin siya ha - not bad for an old guy. He would still dish out some hurt during the coming mountain stages.