Post your womens issues here. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Post your womens issues here.

Alex_Knight
07-06-2009, 18:24
Go ahead,

post something ? ? ?

:supergrin:

Mayhem like Me
07-09-2009, 14:05
Why do you "women" say it's OK to do something but in reality it is really a dare for us to do it.

like;

Me. Honey I would like to go to the gym tonight after work do we have anything planned?

Honey. No, we don't have anything planned have a nice time at the Gym.

Me, returning from Gym Hey Honey ,i'm home

Honey, Well HOPE YOU HAD A NICE TIME...(Cold Shoulder Stare)

Me, What's wrong??

Honey. I can't believe you went to the Gym....

So I am suggesting that all women replace Yes and OK with the Phrase

"I dare You to"

:(

Dinky
07-09-2009, 15:35
I have no issue with women:supergrin:

They have issues with me:whistling:

BikerGoddess
07-09-2009, 15:52
Why do you "women" say it's OK to do something but in reality it is really a dare for us to do it.

Not all of us do...

chris in va
07-28-2009, 18:16
Why can I try to show my friend the right way to do something for years only to have a near stranger sucessfully do it in 5 minutes?

It's like she doesn't believe I know what I'm talking about until a third party agrees with me.

Mrs. VR
07-28-2009, 18:58
How does someone like the OP land such a totally hot wife?

:outtahere:

:innocent:

PATRICE
10-03-2009, 15:12

Mrs.Cicero
10-04-2009, 13:22
It made me laugh.

But my issue right now is that I just counted up the number of my friends (people I'd trust to have my back in a fight, gun or otherwise) and then separated them by gender. It's running 5:1 in favor of MEN.

Why is that?

Mrs.Cicero

sawgrass
10-04-2009, 13:54
Mrs. C.,

You're a tomboy and most of your friends are guys.:rofl::rofl:

Oh, no, that's me...

Most of my female friends, are very liberal, and do not like guns.
Thankfully, they don't ask me to babysit.

Sawgrass

drpdw
10-04-2009, 14:23
Mrs. C,
Count me in right there with you...having more men than women whom I would consider true friends, and by extension, those whom I would ask for help in most situations. It may be an artifact of growing up with a one-year-older-than-I brother and being treated as an equal, in all respects, with my brother, by my parents. I was never told, for example, "Honey, girls don't do that," so, I just did...model airplanes, baseball and sports cars, to mention a few things.

Call me an overgrown tomboy, but you know, I am the one around the house who does minor electrical, plumbing and now, home defense...and my hubby is secure enough to be just fine with that. In the workplace, the other females are not user-friendly, so by default, I end up with the guys. No prob.

I do enjoy being able to express my opinion and dialogue with articulate and highly knowledgeable females on this Women's Issues forum (i.e., you, Sawgrass, Wrencher, Patrice). Now, hopefully, we can get some more women out there to join us in this exchange.

-PDW

It made me laugh.

But my issue right now is that I just counted up the number of my friends (people I'd trust to have my back in a fight, gun or otherwise) and then separated them by gender. It's running 5:1 in favor of MEN.

Why is that?

Mrs.Cicero

PATRICE
10-04-2009, 14:32