2010 John McCain is need to be reelected to the Senator [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2010 John McCain is need to be reelected to the Senator

akapennypincher
07-12-2009, 10:52
Please vote for John as he is Pro US VETS!

glock20c10mm
08-30-2009, 16:41
Yea, but he's pro amnesty for the illegal aliens too.

I'm quite sure there may be others who are a + for vets, and a big thumbs down for the illegal aliens.

Just my 2 cents,
Craig

INODNME
09-01-2009, 18:04
I woulodn't vote for John McCain for anything unless I had to. He is the GREAT COMPROMISER. I am tired of the entire bunch up there compromising on EVERYTHING. There are some things that should not be given up. We need someone with a pair and with integrity. There are really things like right and wrong. How about run on a platform of REMOVING some laws???

ClydeG19
09-06-2009, 16:24
i woulodn't vote for john mccain for anything unless i had to. He is the great compromiser. I am tired of the entire bunch up there compromising on everything. There are some things that should not be given up. We need someone with a pair and with integrity. There are really things like right and wrong. How about run on a platform of removing some laws???

+1...

slewfoot
09-06-2009, 16:28
McCain never met a liberal he didn't like. A pox on his house.

Pierre!
09-08-2009, 23:37
What about the Minute Man candidate?

Haven't heard anything bout him in a long time...

Will Alan Keyes move to Arizona? What if we pay him to move???

Kuvasz
09-11-2009, 17:36
LMFAO.....MCCAIN.....:rofl:

he is a great democrat

bwphoto
09-13-2009, 11:55
There's another guy running... Jim Deakin. Don't know much about him, but he appears to be less of a liberal than McCain. I don't think the RNC is going to lend much help to anyone but McCain though, and McCain would handily beat any and all comers.

I think the minuteman guy is out, or at least I hope so. He's too polarizing. Especially after that legal snafu his organization had.

kda
10-12-2009, 20:50
I'll never vote for McCain again. He simply cannot be trusted and his pro illegal alien stance is beyond my levels of tolerance. If he is the republican candidate, then I just will not cast a vote for that office. There are no democrats that could be worse for us and the country than McCain, IMHO.