View Full Version : Northern Virginia dinner - short notice

RedKnightt
07-13-2009, 13:01
http://www.champps.com/default.aspx?tabid=268

11694 Plaza America Drive
Reston, VA 20190

Thursday, July 16th at 7:30PM

RSVP here--> http://************/champps0716

Just remember in Va, "alcohol served = no concealed", so Open Carry only.

Aroooo
07-14-2009, 05:55
Can't make it :( Already have plans.

Nubbins
07-14-2009, 10:23
I have never been to one, what can one expect? Is it just a lot of OC people dinning at the same time or is there more to it??

RedKnightt
07-19-2009, 12:50
Sorry for the delay in replying, PG, I forgot I'd posted it here :brickwall:

The gatherings are usually just that, gatherings of like-minded folks. It's not a political rally or a meetings with speeches. We just get together and have dinner. We're often seated at 1 long table if we can, but this time we sat at 6 or 7 different tables in small groups and had a tasty meal. There's always going to be a discussion of some sort, given that we're human, but there's meeting agenda or anything.

RWBlue
07-19-2009, 15:22
Sory I missed it. I didn't even know about it until today. When you have another, please send me a PM so I don't miss it.

Thanks

Nubbins
07-21-2009, 18:18
Sorry for the delay in replying, PG, I forgot I'd posted it here :brickwall:

The gatherings are usually just that, gatherings of like-minded folks. It's not a political rally or a meetings with speeches. We just get together and have dinner. We're often seated at 1 long table if we can, but this time we sat at 6 or 7 different tables in small groups and had a tasty meal. There's always going to be a discussion of some sort, given that we're human, but there's meeting agenda or anything.

Let us know when the next dinner will be, It sounds like a good time. I hope to be able to attend next time.

Kirk

rlltd42
07-21-2009, 18:44
I live in Reston, wish I could have seen your thread a couple of weeks ago. If you have another one I'm up for going.

Aroooo
07-22-2009, 07:27
more lead time would be great too :)

RedKnightt
07-22-2009, 10:55
We normally post them on OpenCarry.org in the Virginia Forum, but I'll make a point of cross-posting it here from now on, also.
:supergrin: