A Message from the SOE Guys :) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A Message from the SOE Guys :)

Kaiser Soze
07-15-2009, 07:40
Hey guys,

SOE will NOT be joining this year's gunshow, but we will be giving gun show discounts at the store for the duration of the gun show. There are a LOT of new knives and bags, as well as new stocks of both SureFire and Fenix products, so be sure to visit us at the store!

Best Wishes,

Manny and Bien

Allegra
07-15-2009, 07:55
Hey guys,

SOE will NOT be joining this year's gunshow, but we will be giving gun show discounts at the store for the duration of the gun show. There are a LOT of new knives and bags, as well as new stocks of both SureFire and Fenix products, so be sure to visit us at the store!

Best Wishes,

Manny and Bien

Bro, I'm in need of a new beltbag/fanny pack , kasya cz85
Any recomendations?

9MX
07-15-2009, 10:18
Bro, I'm in need of a new beltbag/fanny pack , kasya cz85
Any recomendations?

singit ako, swak diyan ang blackhawk fanny pack:cool:

Allegra
07-15-2009, 17:36
singit ako, swak diyan ang blackhawk fanny pack:cool:

available din sa SOE? kailangan isangla ko muna yung cz ng makabili ako? :)

Kaiser Soze
07-15-2009, 17:49
I'll ask them if they have it in stock, what I can confirm is that madaming Maxpedition Fatboy na dumating, in new colors too, and that can accommodate that for sure :)

Glock_19_9x19
07-15-2009, 21:10
Bought a Maxpedition Jumbo lastweek. Black-Foliage color. Ang ganda! :)
http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/catalog/0413bf_1762_general.jpg

Kaiser Soze
07-15-2009, 21:27
Bought a Maxpedition Jumbo lastweek. Black-Foliage color. Ang ganda! :)
http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/catalog/0413bf_1762_general.jpg

Nice! I bought a Colossus for the girlfriend :supergrin:

Evan N. Payawal
07-15-2009, 22:35
Will go to the gunshow then SOE!

Lukin forward to a good weekend :-)

Allegra
07-16-2009, 19:02
Tamad ako magdala ng mga bags e
Di ba kasya cz sa mas maliit , yung thermite ( ? ) ba yun
It looks small enough na , hindi ka na magdadalwang isip dalin pag bibili ng suka sa kanto

Had reviewed a locally made beltbag dati
Ganda ng design , made it thru a lot of military checkpoints down south w/ out being noticed though kumpleto naman permits. Kung police siguro alam :)
Kaso , 2 years lang sira na

Wp.22
07-16-2009, 19:08
nasira na yung fatboy ko buti binigayn ako yung sa waist lang kinakabit tapos may belt din for the leg kaso masikip yung G19. ganon ba ang gusto mo FAFA A.

PMMA97
07-16-2009, 19:22
Andaming local belt bags na pang CC kaso madalas ka mapagkamalan nagpapataya ng STL or tricycle driver.

Allegra
07-16-2009, 19:45
nasira na yung fatboy ko buti binigayn ako yung sa waist lang kinakabit tapos may belt din for the leg kaso masikip yung G19. ganon ba ang gusto mo FAFA A.

Yup , yun na nga yun
Masikip ? nekow

Kaiser Soze
07-16-2009, 21:16
@WP - The new Fatboys have a roomier pocket.

@Allegra - I'm not too familiar with the CZ85's dimensions, maybe it'd be better to bring the unit to fit it in the shop.

Glock_19_9x19
07-17-2009, 01:13
Andaming local belt bags na pang CC kaso madalas ka mapagkamalan nagpapataya ng STL or tricycle driver.

:rofl:

9MX
07-17-2009, 07:12
available din sa SOE? kailangan isangla ko muna yung cz ng makabili ako? :)

yes, meron sa phil. pistol forum, nagbebenta ng used, 2.5k .look for hawkie. not sure lang kung avlbl pa

Allegra
07-22-2009, 04:21
I'll ask them if they have it in stock, what I can confirm is that madaming Maxpedition Fatboy na dumating, in new colors too, and that can accommodate that for sure :)

I got the fatboy at the gunshow
Sayang wala SOE dun , but I was too eager to get out of manila di nako makapunta sa mcs
The bag is perfect for full size guns and i my opinion it's a lot more comfortable than a belt bag

Any available accessories for the fatboy sa soe ? specifically the holster for the inner pocket

Kaiser Soze
07-22-2009, 09:39
I got the fatboy at the gunshow
Sayang wala SOE dun , but I was too eager to get out of manila di nako makapunta sa mcs
The bag is perfect for full size guns and i my opinion it's a lot more comfortable than a belt bag

Any available accessories for the fatboy sa soe ? specifically the holster for the inner pocket

Yeah, they have the inner holsters in stock, along with cellphone holders, extra pouches you can attach to the molle attachments etc.

Punisher_nbi45
07-29-2009, 22:33
Soe definitely rocks!!!!