TC Bone Collector, any good?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : TC Bone Collector, any good??

one"Lucky"shot
07-19-2009, 17:58
Anyone have the “bone Collector” by TC? I can’t find the MSRP. (I know each shop will be a little off of that) Is it as good as the hype?

TScottW99
07-29-2009, 06:35
I just picked mine up yesterday. So far I love the feel of it and the trigger is awesome! I really like how easy the breech plug is to get out. The power rod ramrod is also very nice, aluminum construction with a handle for some extra power/palm saver.

The T/C Triumph had rave reviews from everyone over the last two years. This is just an upgraded version with limbsaver recoil pad and the energy burners. Also these have the weather shield.

I can not wait to get my Leupold Ultimate Slam to put on her and go shooting. Plan on trying Black Horn 209 with Barnes Spit-Fire TMZ bullets.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/TScottW99/TC8527.jpg

Oh yeah price. MSRP is crazy at $708. Midway has them for $649. I walked with mine for $587 locally.

one"Lucky"shot
07-30-2009, 14:07
Well thanks for some feedback. Please come back after you have fired a few rounds and let me know how it works for you.

This would be my first muzzle loader. Good pick??

TScottW99
07-30-2009, 15:06
Oh yeah. T/C makes great products and have a lifetime warranty. I own two T/C Encores which is another good choice.

Buds Gun shop has the stainless encore (not pro-hunter) muzzleloader for like $502 which is great. 26" barrel and you can switch barrels to centerfire, shotgun, rimfire.