Got the call from Steve Bizzell on Monday! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Got the call from Steve Bizzell on Monday!

GlockGalUSA
07-21-2009, 22:13
Well it was exactly 5 weeks and 4 days when the Johnston County Sheriffs office called to say I could come pick up my permit! I didn't get the message until yesterday evening so I picked it up first thing this morning! I haven't done the Wally World Walk yet but plan to soon! My husband said it was about the same amount of time when he got his which was right before all the madness and ammo shortages so it seems like Johnston Count isn't backlogged! Good luck to everyone out there that is still waiting!:embarassed:

Thx-1138
07-22-2009, 06:10
Well it was exactly 5 weeks and 4 days when the Johnston County Sheriffs office called to say I could come pick up my permit! I didn't get the message until yesterday evening so I picked it up first thing this morning! I haven't done the Wally World Walk yet but plan to soon! My husband said it was about the same amount of time when he got his which was right before all the madness and ammo shortages so it seems like Johnston Count isn't backlogged! Good luck to everyone out there that is still waiting!:embarassed:

Grats, and don't stress over the WalMart trip. Just keep in mind that you are going to notice any sort of printing way more than anybody else will.

Rosco P
07-22-2009, 06:53
Actually, they check to make sure you ARE carrying a piece in the Smiffield Wal Martinez. I wouldn't go without one. Print or not. I revceived mine in about 4 weeks, maybe a little less from Steve about 2 months ago...