Banning of Shooting along I-90 Corridor Exit 38 to the Summit [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Banning of Shooting along I-90 Corridor Exit 38 to the Summit

VeeDubbinJetta91
07-24-2009, 20:10
Well not sure if any of you guys on here actually shoot out along the I-90 Corridor past Exit 38 up to snoqualmie pass...me and friends used to go up quite often becuase it was cheap(not that i dont support local shops and ranges i still go quite often to them) but it was just more relaxed and fun with friends and you could set up targets alot further out. Anyways it has been banned for the next year and quite possibly forever...do any of you go out and shoot there? I will admit ive seen a few people up there who should not have been allowed to handle a gun but the majority of people were always safe and never caused problems...oh well...i guess just another step towards banning us from shooting all together :crying:

cgchu
07-27-2009, 00:47
I've never shot up there but I used to shoot of 90 near North Bend on some private land that my friend's family owns. Haven't done that in over 15 years. It's too dangerous with all the people out there. The last time we were shooting a couple of ATVs cut across "down range".

WSUXJer
07-27-2009, 12:29
It's not completely banned, just 100 yds or so off the freeway.

Map to the closed areas:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/mbs/conditions/mbs-closure-target-shooting-i90-corridor.pdf