big gun shop Columbia-Lexington [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : big gun shop Columbia-Lexington

southernshooter
07-24-2009, 20:28
A few years ago I went into Lexington gun & pawn. They only had a few guns. Went in there last week and whoa, they are loaded-Ak's, AR's, rifles, shotguns, handguns and a whole wall of ammo. On 378 between Columbia and Lexington. Seemed like a friendly guy at the counter also. Probably have more guns than any other shop in the area including shooters choice.

beavis1957
07-27-2009, 06:29
A few years ago I went into Lexington gun & pawn. They only had a few guns. Went in there last week and whoa, they are loaded-Ak's, AR's, rifles, shotguns, handguns and a whole wall of ammo. On 378 between Columbia and Lexington. Seemed like a friendly guy at the counter also. Probably have more guns than any other shop in the area including shooters choice.

I've not bought anything there yet, but every time I've been there they've had a good selection, and the guys that work there are definitely more helpful and friendly as a staff than Shooter's Choice.

ranger88
07-27-2009, 15:59
May just have to go check it out. Had a friend buy a Saiga 12gauge shotgun from them and said the price was good. Thanks.

Crazy KD
07-31-2009, 15:53
I visited there a couple of times. I'd agree they have a very good selection and are friendly folks, but prices were nothing to write home about. I looked at a Saiga .223 a few months ago and it was $550 from my memory when the MSRP was $400 and you could find them very easily for that price online.