FSN (whatever) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FSN (whatever)

packinaglock
07-25-2009, 17:28
How many "FSN down" threads can be packed into GLOCK TALK before Eric finally gets pissed that his site is being used as a backup site for FSN? Hospitality is one thing but it is starting to seem like ya'll are having a running joke over there at FSN trying to see how many advertising threads can be starting over here. :upeyes:

Palmguy
07-25-2009, 17:41
How many "FSN down" threads can be packed into GLOCK TALK before Eric finally gets pissed that his site is being used as a backup site for FSN? Hospitality is one thing but it is starting to seem like ya'll are having a running joke over there at FSN trying to see how many advertising threads can be starting over here. :upeyes:

Uh, ok. :upeyes:

Maddcat1
07-25-2009, 22:03
Hmmm Florida Glockers here, Florida Shooters Network there. :dunno: I do own other firearms than Glock. I do like to meet other Florida Gun Owners. I am a member to "other" forums as well. :dunno: There are some FSN'ers and GT'ers that go to both sites. Advertising? I dont get it :dunno: The sites been down a few times. Wheres the joke?

djegators
07-25-2009, 22:57
Seems like pretty bad advertising...seems like they are down a lot. I pretty much just ignore the threads that do not interest me. Maybe you coulds could limit your FSN talk to one thread?

packinaglock
07-26-2009, 06:33
Sorry, didn't really meen to be a dick but I also belong to some other Florida forums and everytime I visit them I see these threads and it has been going on for months. Guess I just had a WTF moment :dunno: