training in MS [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : training in MS

CentralMsGunFan
07-31-2009, 21:04
are there any front site/ thunder ranch style training centers in MS?

swatmed4
08-03-2009, 21:09
Not any that are open to the public, that I know of. Tactical response is in Camden, TN.

CentralMsGunFan
08-03-2009, 21:17
Not any that are open to the public, that I know of. Tactical response is in Camden, TN.

yeah i know about Tactical response. the training looks good. BUT im not really into all the vulgar language. Seems to be more than the occasional curse word there, per their website.

swatmed4
08-05-2009, 19:39
Well that is not good. I didn't know that there was alot of bad language. I have never been to a class of theirs. I worked at OSTC when they were open in AR. But they were not open to the public. Which I think was to bad they had great training facilities there.

CentralMsGunFan
08-05-2009, 19:41
Well that is not good. I didn't know that there was alot of bad language. I have never been to a class of theirs. I worked at OSTC when they were open in AR. But they were not open to the public. Which I think was to bad they had great training facilities there.

There is even a statement on their website about how much they cuss and they say if you dont like it, they go somewhere else...so Im going somewhere else. A few of their youtube vids are F bomb galore. They guys at msgunowners forum recommended Rangemasters in memphis.

swatmed4
08-05-2009, 19:50
I have shot at Rangemasters before. They bashed my glock and thought they knew everything. But that was over 10 years ago. They might have changed since then. Just never went back. I like Range USA in Memphis. Christian based range and the same type of training. Plus IDPA matches. Check out the website. RangeUSA.com

CentralMsGunFan
08-05-2009, 19:52
I have shot at Rangemasters before. They bashed my glock and thought they knew everything. But that was over 10 years ago. They might have changed since then. Just never went back. I like Range USA in Memphis. Christian based range and the same type of training. Plus IDPA matches. Check out the website. RangeUSA.com

wow...thats really what im looking far. Im a pastor and just dont really like all the cussing.

swatmed4
08-05-2009, 19:56
They do alot at Bellevue. The owner is a good guy. It is about 10 min futher than Rangemasters but it is worth it. They have 2 ranges, and show christian based movies.
Where are you a pastor at?

CentralMsGunFan
08-05-2009, 19:57
They do alot at Bellevue. The owner is a good guy. It is about 10 min futher than Rangemasters but it is worth it. They have 2 ranges, and show christian based movies.
Where are you a pastor at?

pm on the way.

Righttoown
09-02-2009, 07:36
www.elitearmstraining.com in Stone County off of Hwy 26 east of Wiggins. It's about 5 miles from my house and I did'nt even know about it until a couple of months ago when some guys from msgunowners.com told me about. I have not had a chance to go yet but I plan to. :2gun: