PTT Question... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PTT Question...

jojo_G19
07-31-2009, 22:35
dati kasi, we let our gunclub process all our members PTT, we just pay a certain amount and it gives us a 3 months duration PTT.

but i have heared that pag RO ka pala, you can have a 6months PTT for the same amount. being a RO, i'd like to avail of this privilege kasi sayag naman.

so i'd like to ask our friends here na nakapagtry na maglakad ng kanilang PTT on their own, if can we do it? and also kung mahirap ba maglakad on our own.?

TIA
jojo

adenine
08-01-2009, 00:01
Bro try to contact Tito Rey Lee! Sila naglakad ng PTT natin last year!

toxic
08-03-2009, 08:46
dati kasi, we let our gunclub process all our members PTT, we just pay a certain amount and it gives us a 3 months duration PTT.

but i have heared that pag RO ka pala, you can have a 6months PTT for the same amount. being a RO, i'd like to avail of this privilege kasi sayag naman.

so i'd like to ask our friends here na nakapagtry na maglakad ng kanilang PTT on their own, if can we do it? and also kung mahirap ba maglakad on our own.?

TIA
jojo

pwede pa rin Sir na yung club nyo mag ayos ng PTT pero pag pagkakaalam ko kailangan PPSA accredited and good standing yung club for you to avail of the 6 months : no limit range coverange .

im not an RO pero 6 months automatic ang binibigay sa home club namin, hope that helps po.