Silvercreek IDPA Match Results - August 1, 2009 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Silvercreek IDPA Match Results - August 1, 2009

TreehugginGlock
08-02-2009, 15:34
Well, folks, we had another amazing turn out for our IDPA match at Silvercreek Conservation Club in Sellersburg, Indiana. Thank you all for coming out and shooting with us.

I've attached a pdf file with this months' results. You will probably have to zoom in to be able to read them. We had so many shooters that I had to shrink the results page so they'd all fit.

Thank you to everyone who helped put this match together this month. Thanks to Bob Dalton for designing the majority of the stages we shot, thanks to Bob Cortellessa and Terri Prater for helping out with the stage set up Friday night, Danny Massey for help with target set up on Saturday morning, Gary Haas for his help with the registration and, of course, the SO's, Don Applegarth, Frank Humphrey, Jorge Henao and Michael Moody. Without these folks' help and assistance, I would never be able to put this match on every month for everyone to enjoy. Of course, I also would like to thank all of my wonderful shooters for your pasting, scoring and breaking down of the stages, too. If you can help out in any way possible, yourself, please let me know and what you would like to do. Many hands make this light work so we can all enjoy the day.

Oh and while I'm thanking everyone, I also would like to thank the rain gods for providing a good amount of cloud coverage for a pleasant temperature day and only letting a couple of raindrops fall. That was wonderful, too.

Don't' forget....next month, the first Saturday in September we will shoot the Postal Match (go to www.IDPA.com for more details on the Postal Match) and the first Saturday in October we will shoot our next official Classifier Match. I look forward to seeing you all.

:wavey:
Leigh Ann Jeter
IDPA Match Director
Silvercreek Conservation Club
Sellersburg, Indiana