Purses for CCW! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Purses for CCW!

Hi Ball
08-03-2009, 11:32
I was wanting to throw this out to those who have a CCW permit and do carry their weapon in a purse. My wife of many years, has purchased a couple of purses from Lenny McGill and I for one am not a happy camper about putting a pistol into a purse for concealed carrry.

So ladies, you just feel free to drop the hammer on my head because I am all ears as to how women should carry their CCW weapon of choice. My wife by the way has had several pistols. Sig P-232 (.380-auto) Sig P-239 (40 cal) a Ruger LCP (junk) a KEL-TEC P-11, KEL-TEC PF-9 and now a Glock 26 in 9mm Luger.

The Glock 26 she shoots very well, she shot 2nd highest during CCW qualification at 21 ft. There were 20 people taking the course at the time.
However, the Glock is still a little large for her, she says when it comes to wearing certain "hot weather" clothes. Yada Yada Yada! :whistling: :faint:

BMW Guy
08-04-2009, 06:35
Don't forget to remove your weapon when you go to security.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1019980.ece

FrogWithAGlock
08-05-2009, 16:43
I was detained by TSA for an empty magazine, forgotten in my purse, on a recent flight.

I carry in Tommy's Original gunpack now. That way, I leave it at home, when I fly/go somewhere I can't ccw, and carry a purse. Then there's no problem/chance of forgetting it was there.