Not familiar [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Not familiar

Ahmid
08-07-2009, 10:13
with the two Republicans mentioned for the vacated to be senate seat. What do Florida gun people think about Rubio and McCullom?

packinaglock
08-07-2009, 18:33
Me either, but good question we should know

FLAHOTROD
08-07-2009, 19:45
It is down to two candidates, already??

I heard several names being mentioned with no eliminations, yet.

ThrillSeeker
08-07-2009, 20:51
Rubio, has been good for all members of the community. Reachable and listens to the people he represents. Definitly not a Liberal!!!

U-phorik407
08-08-2009, 06:52
Yes, some of the more conservative minded, side with Rubio on issues like small government and such. Not sure how he is on 2A, though, but I'm gonna go out on a whim and says he is pro-2a. I am not sure how I feel about Charlie Christ becoming senator, seeing how he palled around with McCain but was right up Obama's butt when he was handing out stimulus money...

rvrctyrngr
08-08-2009, 20:30
I don't think there is any way Crist is going to appoint Rubio to the very Senate seat he will be running against him for in the primary next year.

I have no problems with Bill McCollum, and will be supporting Rubio for Senate next year.

gatorider
08-09-2009, 10:38
I don't think there is any way Crist is going to appoint Rubio to the very Senate seat he will be running against him for in the primary next year.

I have no problems with Bill McCollum, and will be supporting Rubio for Senate next year.

My thoughts exactly. I'm all for Rubio, but Crist knows his popularity. With Crist's numbers falling, I don't think he wants to face Rubio next year.