replacement extractor for para PXT [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : replacement extractor for para PXT

jundeleon
08-09-2009, 00:53
Has anybody tried installing a standard or aftec extractor on a para pxt, without putting on a sleeve to hold the replacement extractor in place?

Punisher_nbi45
08-09-2009, 14:44
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the aftec extractor will only work with series 70 pistols (as per product literature). As for the standard extractor, because of the extractor hole being bored bigger than a standard one, I don't think it will fit without the sleeve. As for having a sleeve on, I still think it may not reliably function.

That's the issue with the PXT - if you're Para is built up for it, I don't think you can swap it out for a regular extractor. Fortunately, there are some Twin Pines stores that now sell the PXT extractor, so you could get one and have it in reserve if ever your original PXT extractor goes kaput.

domsky
08-30-2009, 16:40
Has anybody tried installing a standard or aftec extractor on a para pxt, without putting on a sleeve to hold the replacement extractor in place?

Bro,try to visit the EGW website, they have the series 80 extractor(special metal) with sleeve this is good for our pxt.....or if you want to a local one ..Federal got one for 3K...good luck....