Glock Armorers in Central KY??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock Armorers in Central KY???

speady1
08-09-2009, 09:57
I want to buy some night sights for my G27 and have them installed by someone that knows what they're doing. I also want to have the serrated trigger swapped out for a smooth one.

Does anybody have a recommendation as to who I should take it to in or around Lexington?

Thanks in advance.

TreehugginGlock
08-09-2009, 10:00
I want to buy some night sights for my G27 and have them installed by someone that knows what they're doing. I also want to have the serrated trigger swapped out for a smooth one.

Does anybody have a recommendation as to who I should take it to in or around Lexington?

Thanks in advance.Best Glock Armorer that I know of is Dean Francisco (goes by KYGunDoc on Glocktalk). He's located in the Louisville area and does amazing things with Glocks.

Mellio
08-09-2009, 11:00
Classic Arms and Archery on Southland drive has a Glock Armorer. His name is Tauri Younger. Very personable guy. I have only had him change a pin out on a gun before I bought it, so I can't really personally vouch for his work . I would'nt hesitate to take my gun to him for work of any kind though.

EKUJustice
08-09-2009, 20:00
Guns inc in Richmond can install the night sights. Not a big job at all with the correct tool

EKUJustice
08-09-2009, 20:02
Guns inc in Richmond can install the night sights. Not a big job at all with the correct tool. Nothing there requires much of a glock armorer. The trigger can be swapped in about 3 min with a simple pin punch.

wprebeck
08-09-2009, 21:12
I can do both, if you're up here in Louisville. I'm a department armorer for my agency, been certified on Glocks for over six years now. Also 870 and M16/AR15 certified.

It'll take about 10 minutes for both parts, by the way.

speady1
08-09-2009, 22:16
Thanks to you all for your replies...

Wprebeck, PM sent.

08-30-2009, 18:42
Top Gun in Madinsonville, KY is a Glock armorer and they're good people.