broken hammer [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : broken hammer

MERCMADE
08-13-2009, 08:33
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/MFTTM/100_2010-1.jpg
need help, i've had it torched on twice but it keeps breaking, can someone make me a whole hammer? or can someone please point me to where i can get a new one.

its a j frame round butt smith and wesson( with a broken hammer:crying:)

paltiq
08-13-2009, 18:41
.....you dont need a hammer spur on it...just have it filed/polished...then you will have a SNAG FREE snub nosed gun (parang bodyguard model) na pwede mong iputok sa loob ng jacket...

vega
08-13-2009, 20:14
Madalas ka ba dito? Next time you come here call S&W and give the model and SN. They might send you free of charge or just order it from internet gun store. It is legal to put that in your check in luggage. That is also not considered as a firearm in the Philippines unless it is illegal to import gun parts over there.

MERCMADE
08-14-2009, 03:24
.....you dont need a hammer spur on it...just have it filed/polished...then you will have a SNAG FREE snub nosed gun (parang bodyguard model) na pwede mong iputok sa loob ng jacket...

he he he, i was thinking of that and if i dont have any choice yun na nga gagawin ko.
thank you

MERCMADE
08-14-2009, 03:31
Madalas ka ba dito? Next time you come here call S&W and give the model and SN. They might send you free of charge or just order it from internet gun store. It is legal to put that in your check in luggage. That is also not considered as a firearm in the Philippines unless it is illegal to import gun parts over there.

vega,
yun nga e, the last time i was there i couldnt find one at the gunshow i went to, but my mistake was i did not call smith and wesson.
ok i will try the web muna, flying it in might be a problem since it is technically a gun part.
any particular internet gunstore that might carry this item i need?
Thank you
TIA

vega
08-14-2009, 07:04
Try egunparts.com . Last time I visited may dala akong mga spring and small parts wala naman problema. Si horge may uwi din na mga springs para sa Bersa niya. Basta huwag frame, slide, barrel and magazine. Pero check mo pa rin local law.