Glipsc 8-13-09 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 8-13-09

TreehugginGlock
08-13-2009, 19:37
Boy, Dean sure is tapping into some creative matches for us lately. Last week we had our barrell shoot. This week, we had 3 different shooters boxes that we advanced to with a mag change in between and shooting the same 4 targets (non-threats, too, but don't shoot those.) Trick was to shoot the upper targets while not shooting the head of the target just beneath since that could cost you a mike.

Here is how things worked out:

5.209 Dean Francisco
4.973 Steve Dunham
4.359 John Haas
4.231 Otix Fox
3.838 Jim Geiger
3.265 Leigh Ann Jeter
2.722 Gary Lee
2.533 Richard Wanke
2.454 Danny Massey
1.962 Shawn McConnell
0.717 Chris Nelson

We had a guest tonight with a camera and an interest in learning more about the shooting sport - a nice gal, Nina, from NYU. She was doing a documentary for her dissertation and came to town to interview Pastor Ken Pagano from the church that had the open carry gathering. While she was at the range and we were shooting, she filmed and interviewed several of us. It was her first time in a shooting range. Thank you, everyone, for being so nice and accomodating. I really enjoyed hearing what you all had to say when she was asking you questions. Makes me proud to call you all my friends.

Well, can't say we will have an interviewer at our next gathering, but you never know what will happen on Thursday night. Hope you folks can join us.