who has the best prices in the columbia/greenville sc areas? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : who has the best prices in the columbia/greenville sc areas?

thenorthface84
08-18-2009, 20:13
i am lookin at getting a new ar and was wondering who has the best prices in the greenville or columbia areas. i was looking at cmmg or rockriver m4 style setups.

ranger88
08-20-2009, 00:00
Best bet is to buy online if you're really looking for the best deal and not just convenience. I use Best Deal Pawn on Two Notch Rd as my receiving FFL. $20 for transfers of pistols, rifles or shotguns. Just my two cents....:whistling:

southernshooter
08-21-2009, 05:26
Best bet is to buy online if you're really looking for the best deal and not just convenience. I use Best Deal Pawn on Two Notch Rd as my receiving FFL. $20 for transfers of pistols, rifles or shotguns. Just my two cents....:whistling:

Hey, I just bought an AK there. Some of those girls are pretty cute there. I bought it on layaway, they were honest and pulled no b.s. Straight up place to buy.

hagar
08-21-2009, 11:06
I'll have to go check out the girls there..:supergrin:

I use a guy that works out of his house in Lyman. I can email him anytime and he will send off his ffl copy. He is normally home on weekends, and I can pick it up at my leisure, and he charges me $10 a transfer, and no tax if I order it myself.

Best deal on an AR, is to buy the two halves separately, and save yourself 11% tax (that the antis use on us to place restrictions on public lands).

Doc Pathfinder
08-21-2009, 19:58
Allen Arms Indoor Range in Greenville had a whole bunch of AR-15s in their store about a week ago and I thought the prices were really pretty good.

Southern Patriot
09-02-2009, 14:32
I know you are not looking for a S&W but Palmetto Firearms has the M&P15 out the door for $950. Poly mag and hard case, NIB.