Anyone familiar with High Caliber Training in Arkansas? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with High Caliber Training in Arkansas?

tnedator
08-18-2009, 21:05
I caught a few minutes of American Guardian on the Outdoor channel the other day, and they were training at High Caliber Training in Arkansas. I haven't been able to find any information (contact or otherwise) for this place.

Anyone know anything about High Caliber Training?

stengun
08-28-2009, 18:44
Howdy,

Never heard of it.

Paul

Deployment Solu
08-28-2009, 19:53
We do have High Caliber Radio out of Ft Smith. Never heard of that name with training.

BigMatt
08-28-2009, 21:11
I dont think they are in Arkansas, I thought it was Arizona.

Michigantrainer
11-23-2009, 19:45
Yes i have been there on both sides T1G (there MIL group ) and HCT

good guys soild training great faclity and impressive resumes on these guys

tnedator
11-23-2009, 20:00
A couple weeks ago I emailed the American Guardina/NRA TV folks, since I hadn't been able to find anything on them. They emailed me their website: http://www.hicaltraining.com/index.html

Sounds like a nice facility. As they aren't too far from me, I am thinking about checking them out.

tnedator
06-30-2010, 22:26
As High Caliber continues to get publicity through the American Guardian TV show, I figured I would bump this to see if anyone else has gone to one of their courses.

Gallium
07-01-2010, 05:50
It is the most comprehehsive non-LE shoot facility I have ever seen.

777 acres? 6mile + 2.5mile driving courses?

Fully ballistic walls in shoot houses?

Heaven's address just changed!

They aint cheap, but you can see why.

'Drew

tnedator
07-01-2010, 06:24
It is the most comprehehsive non-LE shoot facility I have ever seen.

777 acres? 6mile + 2.5mile driving courses?

Fully ballistic walls in shoot houses?

Heaven's address just changed!

They aint cheap, but you can see why.

'Drew

Drew, have you been there? The facilities look REALLY impressive, but I'm curious what people think about their actually instructors and courses.

Deployment Solu
07-01-2010, 06:53
20 min from Memphis?? Do they use the city as a training ground???? LOL

Gallium
07-01-2010, 07:27
Drew, have you been there? The facilities look REALLY impressive, but I'm curious what people think about their actually instructors and courses.

No tnedator. To be clearer, based on the screen shots & descriptions from their website, it's the most impressive non-LE/non mil single location facility I have heard of in the USA.

Sulu, you're a real pisser! :rofl:
:supergrin:
'Drew

Deployment Solu
07-01-2010, 14:51
I try, sir!! I try!!...I drive through Mmmmphis regularly, I should get some kind of class training certificate for that, shouldn't I??????:rofl::rofl:

tnedator
07-01-2010, 19:04
No tnedator. To be clearer, based on the screen shots & descriptions from their website, it's the most impressive non-LE/non mil single location facility I have heard of in the USA.

Sulu, you're a real pisser! :rofl:
:supergrin:
'Drew

Agreed, it looks impressive. Same goes for the spots I have seen on American Guardian where the host has run through some training sessions with them.

PEC-Memphis
07-04-2010, 01:41
I try, sir!! I try!!...I drive through Mmmmphis regularly, I should get some kind of class training certificate for that, shouldn't I??????:rofl::rofl:

What should you get for actually living in Memphis? A Bronze Star?

I think there is something like a hundred criminals in Memphis/Shelby county walking the streets with 100 felonies, or more.

And the number of criminals walking the street in Memphis/Shelby county with 3 or more felonies is equal to the population of West Memphis, Arkansas

tnedator
08-05-2010, 21:43
Bump to see if anyone has gone to HCT yet.

Infinity23
09-02-2010, 15:23
Sorry for not responding to this thread sooner! I am one of the HCT instructors and would gladly answer any questions that are posted here. Without sounding too much like a commercial...we are one of the most comprehensive training facilities in the US! We are located in Crawfordsville, Arkansas about 20 minutes outside of Memphis, TN. We DO have two fully ballistic shoothouses (over 10k sq ft), a 2.5 mile driving track (with a separate skidpad and two urban shooting areas on the track). We have an urban training area, 6 miles of off road track, 300 yd "urban sniper" ranges, Rogers reactive steel range, the "Steel Monster" (with over 80 moving, turning, AND reactive steel targets on ONE RANGE), 1000m KD (known distance) range, 1500m unknown distance range, live tissue medical training and SO MUCH MORE!

Just post or PM me with question or comments and I will gladly try and help out.

Also...check us out on SPIKE TV on Saturday mornings. We are featured on their "Don't Be a Victim" series of shows. They came out and went through our driving, Rogers, and high risk concealed carry courses.

-Sid

abraves
09-03-2010, 09:28
If only this place was closer to home or if one of the instructors lived in my area and was home every now to shoot with me. Sorry, just had to put a jab at you Sid.

Dan

Infinity23
09-04-2010, 00:29
If only this place was closer to home or if one of the instructors lived in my area and was home every now to shoot with me. Sorry, just had to put a jab at you Sid.

Dan

DAN!

Hahahaha! I know, buddy, I KNOW!!!! They keep me busy out here and unfortunately I don't get the free time to setup courses back home as much. I PROMISE to get to the range with you soon! I just finished a pistol/carbine/shotgun course as a student and it was AWESOME! We do "instructor development" for all the weapons/tactics guys and Bill Rogers himself came out and just flat HAMMERED us! It is one of the absolute BEST courses I've ever been through...I can't wait to start getting Bill's ideas across to the students coming in to HCT/T1G. His principals on reactive shooting are still lightyears ahead of anything else being taught. Can't wait to show you some of his drills...good stuff! I'll catch up with you when I get back to my "other" home...

Infinity23
09-16-2010, 07:50
For those that are interested...this Saturday on SpikeTV we, High Caliber Training, will be featured on the "Don't Be A Victim" series called "Practical Tactical". The series starts at 9AM and goes til 11AM. It's been going for about 10 weeks now and they're finally getting around to our stuff. Next week should have the driving course or maybe the shoot houses... Let me know what you think!

Here's their website:
www.dontbeavictimtv.com (http://www.dontbeavictimtv.com)