Run n gun [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Run n gun

Teddybear
08-19-2009, 12:04
Is it just me or doe's anyone else get a little ticked off when I see someone on one of the "huntin" shows, harvest an animal, jack another round into what ever firearm they are using and take off running toward the animal:wow:. Maybe its just me, but I think that set's a bad example.

noway
08-19-2009, 20:52
nope, don't say I get ticked off.

vafish
08-20-2009, 19:38
It's not how I was taught to do it, but it doesn't bother me to watch it.

nmk
08-20-2009, 21:47
Is it just me or doe's anyone else get a little ticked off when I see someone on one of the "huntin" shows, harvest an animal, jack another round into what ever firearm they are using and take off running toward the animal:wow:. Maybe its just me, but I think that set's a bad example.

For me, this depends on the nature of the first shot. Can you be more specific?

<--I miss "huntin" shows. My current setup doesn't have any.

G36's Rule
08-23-2009, 19:18

No, I can't think of any reason to get "ticked off" by that.

Why would you?

Esox357
08-23-2009, 19:48
I guess if they need to make another shot on the animal it would make sense to do but I would watch my muzzle control. Not bothered by it and don't see it to often on tv, but again who has time to watch tv. Esox357.