Questions re florida permit [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Questions re florida permit

Arr6
08-24-2009, 15:10
Its been a little over a month that the check was cleared. Question is, if there was any discrepancy in my application, would I have been notified by now?

Should I just assume everything is good to go at this point and wait for it to come?

Jon_R
08-25-2009, 11:31
Its been a little over a month that the check was cleared. Question is, if there was any discrepancy in my application, would I have been notified by now?

Should I just assume everything is good to go at this point and wait for it to come?

My wife submitted in Jan 09 and was notified in June that there was a problem. In her case she did not list employer because she was unemployed at the time. She finally got the permit a few weeks ago. From what I have seen they are moving a lot faster now.

G19Pistolero
08-25-2009, 11:59
My wife submitted in Jan 09 and was notified in June that there was a problem. In her case she did not list employer because she was unemployed at the time. She finally got the permit a few weeks ago. From what I have seen they are moving a lot faster now.

Weird I just double checked my application and they asked for occupation but not employer? :shocked:

-J.-

Jon_R
08-25-2009, 12:06
Weird I just double checked my application and they asked for occupation but not employer? :shocked:

-J.-

Maybe it was occupation she didn't fill out. I didn't fill it out for her and didn't look at the letter from them about the issue but it took 5 months from when she sent it until they pointed out the problem.

U-phorik407
08-26-2009, 05:54
Maybe it was occupation she didn't fill out. I didn't fill it out for her and didn't look at the letter from them about the issue but it took 5 months from when she sent it until they pointed out the problem.

Correct, it is occupation, not employer, for some reason this one sticks out in my mind... It's been about a month since they cashed the check for me, nothing yet. From what I'm hearing though the process is going a little faster so if there is something wrong with your application it may be 2-3 months in rather than 5 months.

Dogue
08-26-2009, 15:00
Wife's took just under 3 mths to arrive (just a week ago) so they are catching up. If there are any problems you'll probably know by the end of month 2.

Enjoy the wait.

G19Pistolero
08-27-2009, 12:05
That's encouraging I sent mine in last week...

J.

BSG62
08-27-2009, 13:23
My boss sent his application off 3 weeks ago, and his license came in yesterday. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen the application packet go in the mail with my own two eyes.
Perhaps they are getting caught up?

Tactical black
08-27-2009, 13:28
My boss sent his application off 3 weeks ago, and his license came in yesterday. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen the application packet go in the mail with my own two eyes.
Perhaps they are getting caught up?

sound like they are

gatorider
08-27-2009, 15:28
3 weeks, WOW! either they hired more personnel or applications have dropped off considerably.

BSG62
08-27-2009, 16:35
3 weeks, WOW! either they hired more personnel or applications have dropped off considerably.

Yeah, for real. I was seriously shocked. Another co-worker sent theirs off the same day, I'm curious as to when that one is going to show up.

G19Pistolero
08-28-2009, 06:57
Wow that's great news...I sent mine in last week and they cashed the check today...here's hoping for 2-3 weeks delivery time :whistling:

-J.-