Tshirt Law [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tshirt Law

Allegra
08-27-2009, 18:57
May kakilala akong humble, mabait , law abiding , tall, dark and handsome na naka arbor ng black tshirt w/ the letters S-W-A-T written on it
Gagamitin costume sa fun race this weekend though maganda rin pang japorms

is there a law na bawal sa civilian mag suot nito?
It's just a plain balck shirt
NO PNP logos or anything

trayO
08-27-2009, 20:47
The Revised penal Code says:
Art. 179. Illegal use of uniforms or insignia. The penalty of arresto mayor shall be imposed upon any person who shall publicly and improperly make use of insignia, uniforms or dress pertaining to an office not held by such person or to a class of persons of which he is not a member.

In my opinion, wearing the shirt in that event should not constitute a violation of 179, but the police will certainly discretion to arrest an individual wearing it since they are the ones interpreting and executing the law at that time. Remember the lady member of the black and white movement who was arrested for rebellion just by walking and wearing a black shirt saying resign?

isuzu
08-27-2009, 20:58
How about the Police brand of eyewear?

Allegra
08-27-2009, 22:14
The Revised penal Code says:
Art. 179. Illegal use of uniforms or insignia. The penalty of arresto mayor shall be imposed upon any person who shall publicly and improperly make use of insignia, uniforms or dress pertaining to an office not held by such person or to a class of persons of which he is not a member.

In my opinion, wearing the shirt in that event should not constitute a violation of 179, but the police will certainly discretion to arrest an individual wearing it since they are the ones interpreting and executing the law at that time. Remember the lady member of the black and white movement who was arrested for rebellion just by walking and wearing a black shirt saying resign?

Thanx bro!! galing, that was a fast answer :)
/////////////may specific law pala talaga jan
Doesnt that apply to fatigue uniforms or BDU's?
Pwede rin hulihin mga nag airsoft?

sayang, muntik ko na gawin back to back yung pickup ko heehee

nrmcolt
08-27-2009, 23:20
Paano naman yung T-shirt na may Free Boob Inspection?
:supergrin:

trayO
08-27-2009, 23:50
Thanx bro!! galing, that was a fast answer :)
/////////////may specific law pala talaga jan
Doesnt that apply to fatigue uniforms or BDU's?
Pwede rin hulihin mga nag airsoft?

sayang, muntik ko na gawin back to back yung pickup ko heehee

I think in the case of fatigue uniforms or BDU's, the standard would be whether it was used "publicly and improperly". Playing airsoft with the uniform for instance, without any Phil. Army insignia, would be excused. But wearing the fatigues with insignias and patches, and directing traffic or giving orders to people, would be a violation.

Clusterbomb
08-28-2009, 03:26
Would it be illegal to wear BDUs that have camo patterns not used by the PNP or AFP?

Also, if I remember it right, the last uniform-related issue that broke a few months ago was about some PNP personnel who complained that many of colleagues sport SWAT T-shirts (used for porma or intimidation) when in fact they don't belong to that unit. Pulis din, pero hindi SWAT.

Allegra
08-28-2009, 03:31
I think in the case of fatigue uniforms or BDU's, the standard would be whether it was used "publicly and improperly". Playing airsoft with the uniform for instance, without any Phil. Army insignia, would be excused. But wearing the fatigues with insignias and patches, and directing traffic or giving orders to people, would be a violation.

Subject to interpretation nung publicly and improper use din ng huhuli
Regarding sa tshirt, ganun, there are no police/pnp insignias except the word swat
Panakulong ako bukas, I'll let you guys know asap! :)

crazy_hans
08-28-2009, 03:51
allegra kunin mo na lang yun new shirt yun mukang logo ng mmda

but instead na eto ang nakasulat metro gwapo tao ganado eto yun naka sulat macho gwapo chicks ganado.same yun font nya and color pattern hehehehhe

Allegra
08-28-2009, 09:09
allegra kunin mo na lang yun new shirt yun mukang logo ng mmda

but instead na eto ang nakasulat metro gwapo tao ganado eto yun naka sulat macho gwapo chicks ganado.same yun font nya and color pattern hehehehhe

Meron nakong " Sasayaw Para Sa Load " Tshirt e haha joke

Sinukat ko nga yung swat shirt kanina , nawalan ako ng gana
Di na raw john loyd, Colin farrel na. Ang inis ko e

Allegra
08-28-2009, 09:23
Would it be illegal to wear BDUs that have camo patterns not used by the PNP or AFP?

Also, if I remember it right, the last uniform-related issue that broke a few months ago was about some PNP personnel who complained that many of colleagues sport SWAT T-shirts (used for porma or intimidation) when in fact they don't belong to that unit. Pulis din, pero hindi SWAT.

I'm not trying to be a poser/mall ninja though it really sounds like it haha
And I did train our city's previous swat team
There are no pnp logos , ang ganda lang nung shirt, just black w/ the word SWAT sa harap. Simpleng simple
Pag hinuli ako, cool na bright orange shirt ang kapalit hehe

crazy_hans
08-28-2009, 17:11
madami din nabibili nyan orange shirt na yan!hehehehehe

horge
08-29-2009, 06:09
madami din nabibili nyan orange shirt na yan!hehehehehe

Exacto ng sa preso? Saan?
Magandang Christmas gift 'yan, a...

Allegra
08-29-2009, 08:19

ops ops that against art 179 of the RPC
SWAT ako , hulihin ko kayo

crazy_hans
08-30-2009, 01:16

will let you know kung saan exactly dati dami sa tutuban eh.di na kasi uso ngayon yan eh. mga uso ngayon mga spoof na. like inutel inside, tag hirap and madami pa.

crazy_hans
08-30-2009, 01:19
ops ops that against art 179 of the RPC
SWAT ako , hulihin ko kayo

sige sasama ako basta dapat naka camo na shorts ka and naka bull cap na nakasulat din police and dapat yun car may sticker din ng manila's finest and ID ng pulis na expired samamo na din yun hand cuffs na nakalagay sa dashboard:supergrin:

PMMA97
08-31-2009, 19:17

Ako naghahanap ako ng bunper or windshield sticker na "Criminal On Board":supergrin: Ang dami na kasi na stickers SWAT, POLICE, PNP, LAWYER, PROSECUTOR, MAYOR, Brgy.Tanod kakasawa na.