Silvercreek IPDA-Sellerburg, IN-Saturday, September 5th - Postal Match Plus [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Silvercreek IPDA-Sellerburg, IN-Saturday, September 5th - Postal Match Plus

TreehugginGlock
08-30-2009, 21:14
Another holiday weekend and another way to entertain the visiting relatives or just yourself.

Yes, we are holding our IDPA match this Saturday, the 5th of September.

This month we are shooting the Postal Match along with an additional stage designed by our own area coodinator, Jeff Brown, who will be in house. Everyone will be scored locally regardless of classification or lack there of, so everyone is welcome. Classified shooters' scores will be submitted to headquarters to post with the rest of the IDPA world's scores for international ranking on the Postal Stages.

Registration starts at 9am, new shooter orientation is 9:30, shooters meeting at 10am, match will begin asap after shooters meeting. Total course of fire will be 5 stages with a minimum round count just under 60 rounds but you might want to bring more for any reshoots needed. If everything goes smoothly, we should be done by 12:30 or 1 o'clock. On such a gorgeous weekend, that leaves tons of time to find more trouble to get into if you hear the calling.

Need more information or directions to the match? go to www.silvercreekcc.org

Not an IDPA member? That's okay. You can shoot your first match with us without joining, but we also have application forms at the range. If it's your second time, you can join there and still shoot the match. IDPA membership fees are $40. Match fees are $18 for non-Silvercreek members and $15 for Silvercreek members. If you SO the match, you get to shoot for free. Let me know if you would like to volunteer to be an SO.

Hope to see all my regulars and all their friends and relatives, too. I don't think we're going to be able to ask for better shooting weather. We need to take advantage of it while it lasts.

See you there. :wavey:

Leigh Ann Jeter
IDPA Match Director
Silvercreek Conservation Club
Sellersburg, Indiana
www.silvercreekcc.org

KYgundoc
08-31-2009, 00:42
What is IPDA?

TreehugginGlock
08-31-2009, 07:18
What is IPDA?

It's called a typo in the title that you can't edit. :tongueout:

Come on out and play, doc. You know you want to. Will be a really pretty day, too.

roadforeman
08-31-2009, 19:22
That should have earned you a salute.:patriot:

TreehugginGlock
08-31-2009, 19:31
That should have earned you a salute.:patriot:Takes a bit more to get me to salute.

Hey, I need to ask you GLIPSC guys a favor. Greg is not going to be able to make it to the match this Thursday and there is a strong possiblity that I may not be able to get there in time due to a client meeting, either. Can I count on you guys to give Dean a hand with the match, scoring, calculating and posting this Thursday? I'm going to try to get out there in time to help, but have no idea if I'm going to be able to get away from the client meeting in time or not. He's got something diabolical but needed in mind. Should be pretty easy to score, though. What do you say? You fellas got it covered? I knew you would. Thanks :kiss: :hearts:

roadforeman
09-03-2009, 11:41
Takes a bit more to get me to salute.

Hey, I need to ask you GLIPSC guys a favor. Greg is not going to be able to make it to the match this Thursday and there is a strong possiblity that I may not be able to get there in time due to a client meeting, either. Can I count on you guys to give Dean a hand with the match, scoring, calculating and posting this Thursday? I'm going to try to get out there in time to help, but have no idea if I'm going to be able to get away from the client meeting in time or not. He's got something diabolical but needed in mind. Should be pretty easy to score, though. What do you say? You fellas got it covered? I knew you would. Thanks :kiss: :hearts:
I wish I could be there, but I am in Wyoming. Steve will have to represent the railroad this week. I will bring you a photo CD.

TreehugginGlock
09-03-2009, 19:30
I wish I could be there, but I am in Wyoming. Steve will have to represent the railroad this week. I will bring you a photo CD.No railroad representation tonight. Guess they all just miss you so much that they went into mourning.

TreehugginGlock
09-03-2009, 19:37
Though we were a few men down tonight, we all had a great time and got some really good plate practice in. (From my score, I sure could use some more practice on the plates.)

4 strings of the 6 plates. missed plate equals a plus 10. each string timed. worse time thrown out. Totaled and averaged. low score wins.

Of course, Masters John Haas and Dean Francisco showed us all just how it is to be done

17.22 5.740 John Haas
20.02 6.673 Dean Francisco
22.91 7.636 Floyd Cook (good to see you back)
28.48 9.493 Danny Massey (Wahoo!)
29.20 9.733 Jim Geiger
31.24 10.413 Richard Wanke
33.25 11.083 Chris Nelson
46.87 15.623 Leigh Ann Jeter (yes, I need to work on my plates)
62.73 20.910 Tommy Glueck
69.72 23.240 Claude Wright