Any Glock Armorers in Greater Des Moines area? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any Glock Armorers in Greater Des Moines area?

Omikron
09-01-2009, 22:51
Hello All!

I just had my slide and barrel refinished with a nickel teflon coating and during reassembly realized that I forgot to take out the firing pin channel liner before shipping the parts out. As a result, I now have my parts back, sans channel liner. Most places seem to want more than $10 shipping for what is a $1-$3 part.

Are there any places that people can recommend in the Des Moines or Ames area where I can pick up a channel liner tomorrow? It's really frustrating to have everything back only to be unable to fire it. :-/

HK Dan
09-12-2009, 17:33
Hello All!

I just had my slide and barrel refinished with a nickel teflon coating and during reassembly realized that I forgot to take out the firing pin channel liner before shipping the parts out. As a result, I now have my parts back, sans channel liner. Most places seem to want more than $10 shipping for what is a $1-$3 part.

Are there any places that people can recommend in the Des Moines or Ames area where I can pick up a channel liner tomorrow? It's really frustrating to have everything back only to be unable to fire it. :-/

Give Ernie a call at Cedar Valley Outfitters. 319-447-6140. If he doesn't have one, he'll know where to get one for ya. He's a good man, and tell him Dan sent ya over.

Dan