Mike Lieble Holsters (Mliebs8) Are Now Back In Production [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mike Lieble Holsters (Mliebs8) Are Now Back In Production

randyc74
09-09-2009, 17:25
Mike Lieble Holsters (Mliebs8) Are Now Back In Production
Bulldog Custom Gun Leather Is Now Making The Same Great Holsters.I’m happy to announce that I’ve added Mike Lieble’s Inside the Waist Band Holsters to my own custom holster line. Glock Talk Forum Members will still be able to take advantage of the same prices that Mike had charged for his holsters.

The older style (Summer Special: wrap around holster will be priced at $55.00
The newer style 2 piece holster will continue to be priced at $55.00

Both Holsters include priority shipping until 12/31/09

Below are photos of the 2 models of holsters that Mike designed and made for Glock Talk forum members. These are the same model holsters that I’m offering to Glock Talk Forum members at the discounted pricing.

Like Mike, I’m also a one man shop. I would like to keep a build time’s 6 weeks or less and will notify my customers if build times are anticipated to exceed 6 weeks. IMPORTANT : Ordering Information
To place an order or request further information, please e-mail me at: Randy@bulldogleathercompany.com Please include your Glock Talk User name to receive this special pricing. I will email you back with payment and estimated build time information. I do attempt to answer all emails the same day.

I accept PayPal and money orders for payment.

Old Style Holster $55.00
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/GlockHolster1-2enhancedresized.jpg

New Style Holsters $55.00
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/MikesGlockHolster3-3enhanced.jpg

pens-66
09-09-2009, 18:48
Are they exactly the same? And have you any pictures of ones that you have made yet? Thank you:wavey:

dongun
09-09-2009, 20:56
+1 on pictures

randyc74
09-09-2009, 22:03
Are they exactly the same? And have you any pictures of ones that you have made yet? Thank you:wavey:

Yes, these holsters are the same. I'm using the same leather, thread, and finish top coat that Mike used. I purchased Mike's dies to keep the designs exact. The only change I made is in the use of Dot Durable Dity Snaps as opposed to the Pull The Dot Snaps that Mike used. I've found the durable duty snaps to be a little more user friendly then the pull the dot snaps. As Mike did, I'm producing the same quality holsters and selling them at the same price to Glock Talk Forum Members.
I will post some photos of these holsters as soon as I can. Believe me I'm a much better holster maker then a photographer. Please feel free to check out my website. Theres plenty of photos of my work posted there.

Thanks,
Randy

Arr6
09-09-2009, 22:06
I might have missed it but what type of hide is this made of?

chrisw
09-09-2009, 22:17
These look like great holsters at a great price. Please forgive my newbieism, but I am VERY unfamailiar with glock holsters as I have yet to cary my g19 but i am without a doubt interested in what people think about these. I am open to pm's from anyone on either side of the fence. Thanks!

randyc74
09-09-2009, 22:22
I might have missed it but what type of hide is this made of?

I use drum dyed vegatable tanned Wicket&Craig cowhide. Wicket &Craig is one of only two tanneries left in the USA. The other tannery is Hermann Oaks.
Vegatable tanned cowhide and horse hide are the only 2 types of leather suitable for quality gun leather. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Randy

randyc74
09-09-2009, 22:25
I haven't forgot about you guys that wished to pre-order and sent me PM's and posted replys to my pre-production thread. I will be contacting each of you within the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Randy

randyc74
09-14-2009, 20:45
Here are some photos of both the old style and new style holsters I finished today along with a customers OWB belt slide finished yesterday.The one piece left hand Summer Special type built for a glock 19 is shipping out to a customer tomorrow. The newer 2 piece style for a Glock 26/27 is available for sale. Email me for purchase details and current build times

Summer Special type left hand one piece design.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/OldStylewithBlueGunresized.jpg

New style 2 piece holster made for a Glock 26/27 currently available for sale.
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/NewStyleresized.jpg

Close up of finished edge on above Summer Special Holster

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/EdgesEnhanced.jpg

OWB Beltslide for a Glock 26/27 and available for most other Glock Models

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/OWB/BeltslidewithG26BlueGun.jpg

Agonizer
09-14-2009, 21:06
Tagged.

pens-66
09-15-2009, 05:40
Randy...Those look sweet! Can't wait to get mine:supergrin: I may have to order a Summer special style holster too.

dongun
09-15-2009, 11:09
can you make the back of mikes new holster out of horsehide ? or front and back
thanks

pens-66
09-16-2009, 12:43
can you make the back of mikes new holster out of horsehide ? or front and back
thanks

I think that the 2 piece design with horsehide on the back would be a good option....:supergrin:

randyc74
09-16-2009, 19:39
I think that the 2 piece design with horsehide on the back would be a good option....:supergrin:

Thanks Guys,

I'm going to explore the horse hide option. I'll be checking my suppliers to see what's out there.

Randy

randyc74
09-18-2009, 21:11
Hey Guys,
Today, I cut and stitched 2 of the new style Glock 26/27 holsters. They will be ready to go out next week if anyone wants one quickly.

Thanks!

Randy

pens-66
09-29-2009, 06:06
Are any holsters going out?..I'm anxious to start seeing pictures and comments:supergrin:

randyc74
09-29-2009, 15:35
Are any holsters going out?..I'm anxious to start seeing pictures and comments:supergrin:

Pens-66,
The 2 new style holsters I posted here last week were shipped out to customers over the weekend. These customers ordered from sources outside of Glock Talk so I don't expect to see their comments on this forum. My older style IWB and by OWB holsters are selling well and paying the bills.:cool:

Randy

pens-66
09-29-2009, 18:23
Pens-66,
My older style IWB and by OWB holsters are selling well and paying the bills.:cool:

Randy

I don't doubt that at all. From the pictures I've seen on your website they are sweet as well:wavey:

randyc74
10-05-2009, 09:37
Hey Guys,
Here's an update on my holsters. First, I'd lake to thank you guys for your support while I transitioned Mike Lieble's IWB holster designs into my own product lineup. All the bugs have been worked out and I'm ready to roll with the new designs. I've update my wedsite www.bulldogleathercompany.com and I've posted a few photos of my recent work including the pricing of my holsters. Both of Mike's IWB designs are now known as The Bulldog "Mike" IWB for the new design and the Bulldog Summer Special for the older design. Both designs are still offered at a good discount for Glock Talk forum members.

Holsters that went out to customers on Saturday[/SIZE]http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/HolsterGroup.jpg

Bulldog "Mike Holster" $55.00 for Glock Talk Forum Members[
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/2Glock26Holsters.jpg

Bulldog Summer Special Holster $55.00 for Glock Talk Forum Members

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/BulldogSummerSpecial.jpg

Bulldog Beltslide holster $55.00 for Glock Talk Forum Members
High Gloss Finish
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/Glock26Beltslide.jpg
Satin Finish
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo235/Randyc74/OWB/Glock26Beltslide-1.jpg

randyc74
10-07-2009, 15:00
Hey Guys,
Because of the amount of new holster orders recently received, I've made some changes to my order/payment policy.

To place a holster order, email me at randy@bulldogleathercompany.com with the order details. To receive the Glock Talk discounted price, make sure to leave your Glock Talk user name in your e-mail. I will respond back with an estimated build time.

When I start your holster(s), I will contact you for payment arrangements. I will continue to accept money orders and PayPal for payment.

Please do not pay in advance. I'm trying to avoid the problems that have befallen a few other holster makers who have accepted their customers money up front and failed to deliver the product in an agreed to amount of time if at all.

I've also reflected this change on my website.

Thanks, for all your support!

Randy

If you already ordered a holster and prepaid, if I haven't already started your holster, it will be started later on in the week.

freeride88
10-07-2009, 15:07
Can you do non-Glock firearms? Specifically, the FNP-9?

randyc74
10-07-2009, 15:29
Can you do non-Glock firearms? Specifically, the FNP-9?

Sorry,
I don't have a mold gun for the FN's. My current pistol list is on my website.
You may want to check with Eric (Barber Leather Works) on this forum. Perhaps he can help you out.

Randy

mrman740
11-03-2009, 02:53
Randy,

Thanks once again for a beautiful holster for my G23, fits great and is very very comfortable! The more I wear it and get used to it (I'm a first time holster wearer!) the better it feels! I'm so glad I bought from you, I wouldn't hesitate to do so again in the near future, take care!

grasshoppa
11-04-2009, 06:28
I ordered a pocket holster for my J frame and have been wearing it daily for several weeks. It does what it's designed to do and it does it very well at a very reasonable price.

Thanks for the Glock Talk discount!

Another satisfied customer,

grasshoppa

dongun
11-06-2009, 06:13
Hey, Randy
I received my mike IWB 24 days from order day.
good build and shipping time,Im very happy with it.Iwill get years of service from it.
Thanks for makeing me a very fine holster.
Don

sikocycles
11-09-2009, 14:30
Going to order one for my G27 and maybe one for my LCR

randyc74
11-09-2009, 16:23
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the holsters.

Randy

randyc74
11-09-2009, 16:26
Going to order one for my G27 and maybe one for my LCR

Thanks,
I sent you an email. Also, let me know about the LCR holster.

Randy

Glockster27
11-13-2009, 07:17
Hey Randy,

I just wanted to let you know that I recuieved my holsters. They are fantastic! The workmanship and service is first rate!

Thanks

GlockamoJoe
11-13-2009, 08:10
add me to the list of happy customers. The holsters are outstanding
thanks Randy for everything

randyc74
11-18-2009, 14:55
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm working real hard to provide quality gun leather to you guys at a fair price.

Randy

randyc74
11-18-2009, 15:00
r.glenn,

I've added you to my build list for a Buldog Mike holster for your Springfield XD 40. I sent you a confirmation E-Mail with your fiinal finish options.

Thanks for the order.

Randy

ownz0rjoo
11-20-2009, 05:48
I just ordered one today for my g26 im very excited and cant wait to get it :cool:

James9109
12-01-2009, 16:47
Randy I sent you a email today. I need to add a few things that I didn't mention.

randyc74
12-01-2009, 20:37
Randy I sent you a email today. I need to add a few things that I didn't mention.

James,
Your on the list for a RH, OWB beltslide, Satin finish 1.5" belt slots.
Thanks for the order!

Randy

James9109
12-05-2009, 16:53
James,
Your on the list for a RH, OWB beltslide, Satin finish 1.5" belt slots.
Thanks for the order!

Randy
Thanks Randy, I did send you a email back and mentioned that I wanted the sweat/comfort guard on it. I didn't really understand on the site if it's already included or not but was just making sure. Thanks again.

randyc74
12-05-2009, 18:27
Thanks Randy, I did send you a email back and mentioned that I wanted the sweat/comfort guard on it. I didn't really understand on the site if it's already included or not but was just making sure. Thanks again.

Hey James,
Your covered, sweat guards are standard on my IWB and OWB holsters.

Thanks Again,

Randy

James9109
12-05-2009, 19:06
Good deal!

Thanks Randy

James9109
01-04-2010, 13:57
Randy I sent you a email today to see if you sent the holster out today.