Do you bring you gun everywhere? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Do you bring you gun everywhere?

Wp.22
09-16-2009, 23:51
Other than joining IPSC and IDPA do you bring your guns when doing other things? Those with PTCFOR only.

When i was still playing ersop two years ago there a thread at FAS " Do you bring your real steel at gamesite"

Now naman at PMTB "guns at trail rides"

I know FAFA A and Kevlar six replied on the thread at PMTB yung not in favor mag paranoid and hypocrite kabwisit.

saki1611
09-17-2009, 01:20
for more than 18yrs now, i bring it even at the throne of my bathroom...:toilet:

ahtsay
09-17-2009, 01:47
saki, just curious...in the 18 years, how many times have you had to use it? I've been contemplating getting a PTC, pero ang mahal eh :supergrin:.

saki1611
09-17-2009, 02:18
saki, just curious...in the 18 years, how many times have you had to use it? I've been contemplating getting a PTC, pero ang mahal eh :supergrin:.

in line of job, not much...:supergrin: i don't want to miss it when i need it the most. we have a saying, "it's better to have it when you don't need it rather than need it and don't have it." what if you have it and need it but far from your reach?:shocked: that's why wherever i go, i see to it i have one near me...

Black_SIR
09-17-2009, 02:33
anung penalty or ounishment if mahuli magdala FA outside residence na walang ptcfor????

jimbullet
09-17-2009, 03:28
When in the country, my pistol has always been cocked locked 24/7 and always with me.

kulong yata if you bring without a PTCFOR or somekind

PMMA97
09-17-2009, 04:06
Always within reach parang cellphone.

Prepared not paranoid.

Putok-Glock
09-17-2009, 04:31
I have ptcor for the past several years till now, but i only carry it to the range. other than that, i believe i dont need it and i dont intend to need it. and i travel a lot at different times of the day/night.

JEZZZ
09-17-2009, 05:52
Dami pala warrior dito hehehe... balisong lang ere dala ko parati...

MERCMADE
09-17-2009, 10:01
hell yeah, kaya nga nag ptc e.
pero seriously nowadays hanggang kotse na lang ang carry kahit me ptc, bawal sukbit e,( bawal public places, bwal mall etc); wag na nga mag ptc kung ganito lang.

its sad ' cause it defeats the purpose.
....pag kakailanganin mo, hindi naman mamimili ng lugar yan e

goodtj
09-17-2009, 10:43
i bring my brain everywhere!!!

:number1:

Poodle
09-17-2009, 16:20
I seldom bring it. Lalo na ngayon bawal naka-sukbit. Pag medyo alanganin ang lugar na pupuntahan ko me dala.

9MX
09-17-2009, 16:45
i follow the specs stated at the back of the card

Valor1
09-17-2009, 18:54
everyday at kahit saan hangga't pwede. para syang cellphone at wallet. together always. he he he

Allegra
09-17-2009, 18:58
basta madaming poor !!

Wp.22
09-17-2009, 22:07
:supergrin:1

Allegra
09-18-2009, 01:01
Other than joining IPSC and IDPA do you bring your guns when doing other things? Those with PTCFOR only.

When i was still playing ersop two years ago there a thread at FAS " Do you bring your real steel at gamesite"

Now naman at PMTB "guns at trail rides"

I know FAFA A and Kevlar six replied on the thread at PMTB yung not in favor mag paranoid and hypocrite kabwisit.

Mga bata naman kasi mga members sa PMTB , meron din isip bata
Fascinating lang basahin thinking ng mga anti-gun
Phobia on an inanimate object
Puro kasi tayo progun dito
Ginagalit na nga nila si Fafa Bikethief baka mag jason bourne na sya sa trails hehe

bikethief
09-18-2009, 01:30
Mas bagay si Jason Vorheez sa gubat. Mas kamukha ko rin!

bikethief
09-18-2009, 01:36
I'm so tempted. Sarap sana manutil at lumaban ng pa-pilosopo pero I know a lot of the guys on that forum and most of the bike shops kaibigan ko.

Dito nalang nga ako with the rest of the paranoid, warfreak, insecure, simple minded, war-mongering, egotistical, macho-bandido, good-looking guys of the BOGs.

Wp.22
09-18-2009, 02:30
I'm so tempted. Sarap sana manutil at lumaban ng pa-pilosopo pero I know a lot of the guys on that forum and most of the bike shops kaibigan ko.

Dito nalang nga ako with the rest of the paranoid, warfreak, insecure, simple minded, war-mongering, egotistical, macho-bandido, good-looking guys of the BOGs.

BT, di kaya ikaw yung sinasabi nung thread starter sa PMTB hehehehe

Allegra
09-18-2009, 02:31
Seriously , I was anti-gun myself dati
when I couldnt afford one...

Ngayon I'm against the carrying of firearms outside residences haha

syet , I smell poverty

Wp.22
09-18-2009, 02:44
Seriously , I was anti-gun myself dati
when I couldnt afford one...

Ngayon I'm against the carrying of firearms outside residences haha

syet , I smell poverty

Syet FAFA you are so kaka. Kaka inis di ka na ma reach you are so rich na ha ( Ruffa Gutierrez):supergrin:

atmarcella
09-18-2009, 02:49
basta madaming poor !! syet , I smell poverty

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bikethief
09-18-2009, 09:52
BT, di kaya ikaw yung sinasabi nung thread starter sa PMTB hehehehe

Not a chance. I never ride with the big groups. And puro 29ers lang kasama ko. I'm a snooty rider.:supergrin:

bikethief
09-18-2009, 10:50
If anyone is monitoring the hot PMTB thread about carrying while biking, check out the post by hypercreed. He presents a very good case for the anti-gun side. It's the first post in 8 pages that actually got me thinking. Im far from agreeing with him but at least his post was based on sound logic.

PMMA97
09-19-2009, 00:58
Please give us a link bikethief.

Young Once
09-19-2009, 02:26
I second the motion.

kontra
09-19-2009, 05:04
here it is:

http://www.pinoymtbiker.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28222

but i think you have to register to view.

bikethief
09-19-2009, 05:18
I copy pasted the one post that I kinda appreciated. Made me think a lot about working harder at concealment even around people we know and who already know we carry. It is our inalienable right to carry and protect ourselves but this does not mean we can infringe on the rights of other people to feel safe. If a firearm in their midst scares them, we should try our hardest to keep it out of sight and out of mind. I spoke to my biking buddies kanina and formally asked them if anyone had any negative feelings about me carrying while we bike. Nobody objected but everyone was thankful I took the time to ask!

Here's the post. Don't mind the slight sarcasm.:

"Its nice to think that a concealed weapon makes it more acceptable to cyclists who don't like the idea of riding with armed people. I think concealment is not the issue there, its the existence of something that is particularly not welcome in the midst of people who are out for recreation not "conflict preparedness." Personally, I like riding my bike because it allows me to enjoy freedom from everyday concerns, guns brings the experience to a place where it does not belong. I have friends who have genuine cause to bring a sidearm at all times for protection, and all of them have done the most logical thing, they don't ride bikes. I mean, if there is a genuine need for armed protection why go through all the trouble of securing the permits to purchase and carry a live weapon and then go out anyway and expose yourself to risk by riding trails with a mountainbike. It doesn't make sense. Like what they say, "if you live in a glass house, better change your clothes in the basement." In the same way, if there is an actual clear and present danger that merits the possession of a firearm, why would anyone go out and be a two-wheeled target? If its just to preclude danger, it still doesn't make sense, the mere possibility of danger does not justify the carrying of a loaded weapon to, what is essentially, a recreational activity. I think the issue there is that the presence of the weapon violates the personal choice of others, by the fact that the weapon is concealed, to not be around such things. If it is true that logic dictates that this should be acceptable then why do we get our collective underwear in a bunch everytime the US parks a nuclear submarine near our responsible-gun-loving shores? Of course, we're going to say next that this is a totally different situation. Or is it? Is carrying six bullets really different from carrying six kilotons? I mean, those submariners just want to protect themselves of course, and not even from giant squids, gargantuan iguanas, and other imaginary sea monsters and such."

JETHRO38
09-19-2009, 05:45
hell yeah, kaya nga nag ptc e.
pero seriously nowadays hanggang kotse na lang ang carry kahit me ptc, bawal sukbit e,( bawal public places, bwal mall etc); wag na nga mag ptc kung ganito lang.

its sad ' cause it defeats the purpose.
....pag kakailanganin mo, hindi naman mamimili ng lugar yan e

What in the sam hell are you saying??:rofl:

I carry allday everyday everywhere I go! G38!!:supergrin:

kcboy
09-19-2009, 14:43
i mostly carrry everday, in my office bag when i am in the office, and in a clutch bag when i am out. if you have a ptc, might as well us it, carrythe legal way to avoid getting hassled when you need to use your firearm.

PMMA97
09-19-2009, 19:07
I still don't get the logic of the MTB "anti-gun on the trail" poster.

If I lived in a glass house I would change my clothes wherever I see fit. It's my damn house. Now if you see me naked, that's your problem because why were you looking at me in the first place?

idamaru
09-20-2009, 06:33
ako dala ko pag minsan, pag nag te-trail kami d2 sa parteng tayabas at lucban (mountain biking), lalo pag gubat at di namin pa gamay ang lugar, saka marami sa amin ang may dala, wala lang imikan

adenine
09-20-2009, 10:09
Yes! I carry anytime! Anywhere!

Allegra
09-21-2009, 10:41
So san nyo nilalagay baril nyo pag kelangan mag CR outside of residence? assuming nakasakbit
Baka mamya malaglag at pumutok may tamaan pang masakit

adenine
09-21-2009, 19:58
So san nyo nilalagay baril nyo pag kelangan mag CR outside of residence? assuming nakasakbit

ipit sa neck...:supergrin:

PMMA97
09-21-2009, 21:12

Ipit sa balikat at tenga parang cellphone :supergrin:

atmarcella
09-22-2009, 00:49
pwede din kili-kili muna, ang nasa likod at pumutok sori nalang, nakainom eh hehehehe.

zorkd
09-22-2009, 03:19
if guns are not supposed to be brought inside commercial establishments like the mall, how come AFAD gunshows have a gun deposit counter sa loob nang megamall pag may gun show?

quick
09-22-2009, 04:01
if guns are not supposed to be brought inside commercial establishments like the mall, how come AFAD gunshows have a gun deposit counter sa loob nang megamall pag may gun show?

i've always wondered about this! and presumably not all who deposit their guns are actually LEO.

jimbullet
09-23-2009, 03:32
I suspect it is supposed to be for LEOs to deposit their FAs.

darwin25
09-23-2009, 19:19
Due to a recent incident in our neighborhood. I've been carrying my 1911 commander holstered at home for 5 days now.

sundancekid
09-27-2009, 23:21
its in my car all the time or its with me when the need arises.... been doing this since i started owning guns.... some 13 years now

jimbullet
09-28-2009, 02:01
its in my car all the time or its with me when the need arises.... been doing this since i started owning guns.... some 13 years now

The difficulty if it stays in the car is if ma- carnap or breaking and stealing things in the car (unless you got your gun strapped in one of those portable steel gun cases

Punisher_nbi45
09-28-2009, 07:25
Been carrying my knives more than my gun (I just noticed this recently). Sometimes, I even go out of the office without it (I don't know anything about knife-fighting). Go figure......