Rally for Freedom in Unicoi County 3 October [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Rally for Freedom in Unicoi County 3 October

The Curmudgeon
09-20-2009, 09:35
I understand that open carry is permitted at this venue.

Unicoi County Tennessee RALLY FOR FREEDOM
Saturday, October 3rd Exit #40 Interstate 26
Hosted by Unicoi County Sheriff Kent Harris
North East Tennessee Liberty Coalition
www.netlc.net
(Shuttle service from downtown Apple Festival Provided by Unicoi County Sheriff Department)

WHEREAS:

WE THE PEOPLE of Unicoi County Tennessee recognize that the Constitution of the United States Of America as the Law Of The Land and secondary only to God's Laws
and specifically
WE THE PEOPLE recognize that the 2nd Amendment thereof, gives WE THE PEOPLE the right to bear arms AND not the states, nor the cities, nor the municipalities nor any other "authority" supersedes such right.
WE THE PEOPLE invite every man, women and child to help the citizens of Unicoi County Tennessee celebrate this right publicly in our RALLY FOR FREEDOM:

9:30 AM Welcome and Prayer (Pastor David Crutchfield and Sheriff Kent Harris) Blue Grass Music and Sounds of Freedom by the Spivey Mountain Boys and others!
10:00 AM Unicoi County Sheriff Kent Harris (Unicoi County...U & I Safe and Free, Join US)Tennessee Representatives David Hawk and Frank Nicely(Champions of Tennessee Freedom)
11:00 AM Jeff Cobble, attorney (Our Founding Fathers are Ashamed!)
11:30 AM Pastor Vic Young (Don't be fooled!)
12:00 Noon Founder Gun Owners Of America (Why Guns?)
12:30 PM Founder Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes (2nd Amendment...Keeping Us Safe!)
1:00 PM 2008 Constitution Party Vice-Presidential Candidate, Darrell Castle
2:00 PM 2008 Constitution Party Presidential Candidate and Pastor, Dr. Chuck Baldwin
3:00 PM Former Florida Attorney General Tim Baldwin (10th Amendment State Sovereignty)
4:00 PM Health Freedom Topics including "The Truth About H1N1" Dr. Richard Kind
5:00 PM Until...? Fellowship, Music, Networking of Talents, Freedom Groups and Help

Grayson
09-24-2009, 20:46
Wait, it's during the Apple Festival? :wow: I'm not sure if that's a way to attract more or less people to the Freedom rally...!

Maybe more, maybe people will think "hey, I'm here anyway may as well see what this thing's all about?"

Well....I really wanted to go, but turns out I have a prior engagement in Raleigh. :sad: Knowing the town is gonna be packed to the gills (for other reasons besides the rally), though, I'm not as bummed about missing the boat on this one as I was before. Maybe next time. :thumbsup:

Grayson
10-07-2009, 20:17
Well...how'd it go??? :)