Gun-goes-off-as-man-aims-it-at-boy-6 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun-goes-off-as-man-aims-it-at-boy-6

zorkd
09-24-2009, 03:55
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/metro/view/20090924-226665/Gun-goes-off-as-man-aims-it-at-boy-6

tapos homicide lang? di kaya dapat dagdagan para di na magka chance na mapakawalan pa?

jimbullet
09-24-2009, 05:14
This is horrible. It just proves that not all LEOs (or quasi LEO such as this one who works at the ports) are worthy to have a firearm.

No offence to BOG LEOs whom I know are far responsible than this fugitive.

ppts799
09-24-2009, 06:05
1) parang misleading nanaman

"Ocampo aimed the gun at the boy’s head with his finger at the pistol trigger.

The gun then went off."

nakalimutan lagay "the guy pulled the trigger". kaya ang daming galit sa baril, kasi they go off by themselves.

2) i think most police know they shouldnt play with their firearms, loaded or not.

3) so i guess madadagdagan restrictions ng PTCFOR natin at lalakas nanaman gunless society ? ? ? uhhhh, ano daw ? ? ?

crazy_hans
09-24-2009, 09:51
mukang di pa nga papasa ng homicide yan eh.hay...

userfriendly
09-24-2009, 21:58
The guy is an IDIOT! This would never have happened if he followed the 4 basic rules of gun safety.

This is no accident, he had his finger on the trigger. The gun did not go off by itself. He applied enough pressure on the trigger to pull it and discharge the gun.

jimbullet
09-25-2009, 00:53
I bet, if he is asked, four basic rules? what rules?...gun seminar what seminar, I just paid and showed by authority....

Rules should be ingrained, taught over and over again.

saki1611
09-25-2009, 06:07
This is horrible. It just proves that not all LEOs (or quasi LEO such as this one who works at the ports) are worthy to have a firearm.

No offence to BOG LEOs whom I know are far responsible than this fugitive.

no offence taken as you said so, but how come you have connected it with LEO? the suspect is not LEO, the news said a worker at the port. still your post seems to me you're an anti-cop. hope you're not...:supergrin: you could have just commented in general view, like, an irresponsible wannabe who has no right to own nor even hold a gun.

jimbullet
09-25-2009, 19:45
no offence taken as you said so, but how come you have connected it with LEO? the suspect is not LEO, the news said a worker at the port. still your post seems to me you're an anti-cop. hope you're not...:supergrin: you could have just commented in general view, like, an irresponsible wannabe who has no right to own nor even hold a gun.

Dont mean to sound anti-cop as I can assure you am not. I do have good friends in the force, which are quite responsible themselves. But I do get easily irked by some rotten eggs, which I sure hope that someday they do get squashed and improve the image of all law enforcement agencies.

I perhaps have assumed that the "port worker' brandishing his firearm would have been there with a firearm perhaps as an agent of the law. Given that he had the guts to brandish it to innocent civilians could - (emphasis on "could") mean that he may have some legal authority to bear the firearm - in short - may katungkulan.