Will Noynoy lead us to the "keep and bear arms" promised land? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Will Noynoy lead us to the "keep and bear arms" promised land?

PMMA97
09-27-2009, 02:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnDl4RWiGys

If this video ever gets flak, believe you me that his campaign managers will pull this out as fast as Kris sells pancakes.

jimbullet
09-27-2009, 03:18
I am hopeful that he does uphold our priviledge to bear arms.

Poodle
09-27-2009, 06:09
Wala naman masama dun ah. Boto ko na yata Noynoy.

iancg1
09-27-2009, 07:31
Anyone have a way to ask Noynoy about his opinions regarding RKBA?

Eye Cutter
09-27-2009, 08:46
madalas namin makasabay noynoy sa armscor. he joins ppsa sanctioned matches

Punisher_nbi45
09-27-2009, 11:08
One can only wish he would be a staunch supporter of the RKBA.....hay.....

Don't get me wrong, I think that he would do that....

Just wish na magtuloy-tuloy na at hindi na ma-infringe ang rights natin by a few unscrupulous individuals who only want the "privilege" for themselves.....

Allegra
09-27-2009, 11:14
Not takin sides......yet
Villar is pro gun , at least his nephews are
LAGPSG dati

Black_SIR
09-27-2009, 21:22
sana he will make a change sick and tired of our system here.. curroption

Black_SIR
09-27-2009, 21:25
sen noy noy mahili gdin baril pero im not sure if he is rpo gun regarding laws and righst of civilians

pipo
09-30-2009, 06:02
i remember villar used to sponsor a bill (law na ba?) banning replica guns (airsoft??)

pipo
09-30-2009, 06:03
yep noynoy gets my vote as far as gun related advocacies are concerned. Unless of course he flip flops somewhere along the way.

iancg1
10-01-2009, 01:21
Does anyone know of a way to reach Sen. Noynoy? I'd like to hear from him his views regarding gun control.

Black_SIR
10-01-2009, 20:14
i remember villar used to sponsor a bill (law na ba?) banning replica guns (airsoft??)

another factor why i wont vote for him

ot: he si too rich why bother run, u can serve in being private citizen

back to topic.. may mga sites ata bro na u can reach sen noy..

Allegra
10-01-2009, 20:35
another factor why i wont vote for him

ot: he si too rich why bother run, u can serve in being private citizen

back to topic.. may mga sites ata bro na u can reach sen noy..

and noynoy is what....middle class?? :) pero kampi ako sa family nila sa Luisita issue

Of the 2, I'm for Villar not because he's rich , but because of his resume

Disclaimer - Besides shooting against his nephews nung ipsc days ko , wala ako connection sa kanya

zorkd
10-04-2009, 03:53
we have more access to guns and related goodies here than even some of our american brothers who are actually in the USA. some cities in the USA has banned handguns, and full auto or burst fire is so regulated you see outrageous prices for vintage full auto guns.

the 2nd amendment is not honored universally in the USA, even if the supreme court upheld that it is an individual right. just look at washington or california. halos lahat bawal.

personally, i think the issue of gun rights (privilege) in the Philippines, is a sleeping giant that some would rather not bother.

ngayon naman basta may pambili ka you can practically have anything and it's made legal somehow. CCW (pr PTCFOR) sa atin is basically shall issue, as long as you can fork out the fees they "shall issue" you one.

personally i think this is a gun aficionado's wonderland. i love this place.

isuzu
10-04-2009, 12:16
we have more access to guns and related goodies here than even some of our american brothers who are actually in the USA. some cities in the USA has banned handguns, and full auto or burst fire is so regulated you see outrageous prices for vintage full auto guns.

the 2nd amendment is not honored universally in the USA, even if the supreme court upheld that it is an individual right. just look at washington or california. halos lahat bawal.

personally, i think the issue of gun rights (privilege) in the Philippines, is a sleeping giant that some would rather not bother.

ngayon naman basta may pambili ka you can practically have anything and it's made legal somehow. CCW (pr PTCFOR) sa atin is basically shall issue, as long as you can fork out the fees they "shall issue" you one.

personally i think this is a gun aficionado's wonderland. i love this place.

You can own a full-auto firearm if you have a Class III license. I believe it's a one-time fee of $200.00 to the BATF.

Wp.22
10-05-2009, 00:11

Di ba si biazon ito because he saw his grandchild playing with toygun

horge
10-17-2009, 00:32
Hindi porque't nakiki-PPSA ang politico, ay pro-RKBA na siya.
Si Jackie Enrile mismo has argued in print that only PPSA members
should be allowed to own high-powered rifles and select-fire guns,
and stops just short of arguing that non-PPSA'ers shouldn't have
guns at all.

Iba ang hilig mamaril sa recognition that others have a right to be armed.
Iba ang guns-as-sporting-equipment sa guns-as-tools-for-defense.

There is ZERO indication anywhere that Noynoy or Villar support KBA.
The only prexy candidate with an ACTUAL record of supporting KBA is
Erap (see EO 194)... e iboboto ninyo ba yun?

LOL
h.

Wp.22
10-17-2009, 00:40
Hindi porque't nakiki-PPSA ang politico, ay pro-RKBA na siya.
guns at all.

Iba ang hilig mamaril sa recognition that others have a right to be armed.
Iba ang guns-as-sporting-equipment sa guns-as-tools-for-defense.

There is ZERO indication anywhere that Noynoy or Villar support KBA.
The only prexy candidate with an ACTUAL record of supporting KBA is
Erap (see EO 194)... e iboboto ninyo ba yun?

LOL
h.

Depende kung maganda yung pelikula nia ni aiai delas alas:rofl:

horge
10-17-2009, 04:27
Depende kung maganda yung pelikula nia ni aiai delas alas:rofl:

Pa-simple ka pa diyan, Pot...
Fanboy extreme ka lang ni Ai-Ai, e.
:supergrin:

iancg1
10-19-2009, 06:43
For those who want to reach Sen. Noynoy about our RKBA and other concerns, message him on facebook. (http://www.facebook.com/noynoy.aquino)

jasonub
10-19-2009, 07:20
[QUOTE=horge;13990552]Hindi porque't nakiki-PPSA ang politico, ay pro-RKBA na siya.
guns at all.

I think because he knows maybe 99 percent of ppsa members know how to shoot properly and know safety. 2cents

The others he is afraid are ninjas and lack training or to "ninja" to be trusted.

:wow:

saki1611
10-19-2009, 07:57
[QUOTE=horge;13990552]Hindi porque't nakiki-PPSA ang politico, ay pro-RKBA na siya.
guns at all.

I think because he knows maybe 99 percent of ppsa members know how to shoot properly and know safety. 2cents

The others he is afraid are ninjas and lack training or to "ninja" to be trusted.

:wow:

i'm a member of PPSA and you're probably right that almost all members of this organization are trained enough to handle FA's, but i don't agree too that membership of a certain group can be the basis of gun rights. as far as i know "the right to bear arms" of the US constitution is with regards to the defense of themselves (which is the reason of most filipino gun enthusiasts) and their own State (and sadly not for this reason), and not for sports to which the PPSA stands for. my 2 and half cents...:supergrin:

iancg1
11-01-2010, 03:16
Bumping this thread in relation to talks about total gun ban. Has noynoy said anything regarding being pro/anti guns?

darwin25
11-01-2010, 21:13
Bumping this thread in relation to talks about total gun ban. Has noynoy said anything regarding being pro/anti guns?

asa ka pa.

iancg1
11-02-2010, 03:30
Yeah does sound like a long stretch. So sad.

Vault Keeper
11-03-2010, 19:34

By Agence France-Presse, Updated: 11/2/2010
Philippine actor mistaken for real gunman shot dead

A Philippine village watchman shot dead an actor he mistook for a real gunman, police said on Tuesday.

Kirk Abella was playing an armed masked man and was carrying a toy gun on the back of a motorcycle when he was shot in the back in the port city of Cebu on Saturday, said Alex Rellado, the district police chief.

Eddie Cuizon, a member of district security force which backs up local police, surrendered after realising his mistake, Rellado added.

"He saw two people riding a motorcycle. He approached them but the actors did not notice him, maybe because they were focused on the director," said Rellado.

Cuizon was not authorised the carry a gun and could face charges, he added.

British director Allan Lyddiard has suspended filming of the documentary about vigilante killings in the Philippines, Rellado said.

Cebu authorities were informed that it was being filmed and had even assigned policemen to guard the production, he added.

PMMA97
11-04-2010, 19:29
Violation of the COMELEC gunban lang ang pwedeng ikaso sa kanya?

Any lawyers ere that could verify my theory?