...lots of life...joint's jumping...! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ...lots of life...joint's jumping...!

PATRICE
09-27-2009, 22:03

Lone_Wolfe
09-28-2009, 03:02
:wavey: Patrice

I can't say I fit your description of euphoric, but just wanted to make sure you all saw the cornerd cat thread in here. Be sure to go the website referenced there and read it through. It's the best feminine defense site i've ever seen.

Also be sure to read at least the first post in Miss Kitty's sticky here. She did an excellant job handling what could have been a terrible situation.

Have a great day all,
Wolfe

PATRICE
09-28-2009, 04:01
<soft smile="">.....</soft>

sawgrass
09-28-2009, 04:50
I should be going over today's lecture and I'm on GT!! I woke up and
the first thought I had was "I hope Lone Wolfe had a restful night".
It's great to see this much life in the women's forum!

I think drpdw's post re Glock 26 saving her bacon, along with Patrice's
insite and house cleaning really got things rolling!

Lone_Wolfe
09-28-2009, 06:05
That was a nice first thought you had, too bad it didn't happen.

drpdw's post was a good one too.

House cleaning? Did I miss something? Does someone want to go clean my house for me? :supergrin:

sawgrass
09-28-2009, 09:59
House cleaning? Did I miss something? Does someone want to go clean my house for me?

LW, Patrice made some excellent points in
the undercover carry thread.

I hope folks don't mind if I stick this right here,

FWIW, where I work opened a veteran's center. It's a nice space where only vets can hang out and support each other. All faculty were given
training by military pesonnel regarding troops returning to the US, and re-entering the classroom. This training has been reenforced each year since the center opened.:cool:

wrencher
09-28-2009, 10:40
Well, I wouldn't mind if someone wanted to come and clean my house, either!:whistling:
Yes, nice to see life in the women's forum, this place used to be deader than downtown St. Paul on Saturday night!:rofl:
Also, nice to see substantive gun conversation, not just 'does this holster make my butt look big', type talk.:upeyes:

Jim S.
09-28-2009, 18:16
PATRICE, life is a journey of experiences both good and bad. The good make us enjoy life and the bad teaches us perseverence. If life was always good times we would have no character. We'd probably be a lot happier but it would get boring.
And by the way, I clean house better than any woman (or man) that I know. Marine Corps taught me that. If we could go shooting together I would gladly clean house. I do not know any women that shoot or even like guns. I am missing out on that experience.

PATRICE
09-29-2009, 23:38

Jim S.
09-30-2009, 17:48
They're too busy arguing and calling each other names and such to notice anything else.
I don't think too many of them come here either.

sawgrass
10-01-2009, 06:38
[QUOTE]They're too busy arguing and calling each other names and such to notice anything else.
[/

:rofl::tongueout::rofl:

Jim S.

While appreciate many things about GT, and have received a lot of good
substantive advice here, "The High Road", has a whole different feel.
When bad behavior starts, the moderators get rid of that person.
If you haven't already, check it out.