Orlando gun show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Orlando gun show

njl
10-03-2009, 19:27
Did anyone go today?

Was it worth the $9 entry fee (when did it get raised to that??)?

Does B&H Gun Rack ever have tables at the Orlando (or any other) show?

Dillusion
10-03-2009, 19:40
I went!!! Spent money I didnt have, as usual lol

When you first go in, theres that small building, you go in, look around, and then think- WTF? This is it?

ITS NOT!!

Theres a HUGE larger building when you exit the smaller building right by the food outside area, with places like Shoot Straight and other large vendors in there.

I scored allot of good ammo, some AR parts, and some knives. As far as parts go, there wasnt allot, ALLOT of pre-assembled AR's, ALLOT of handguns, ALLOT of reloaded ammo, and ALLOT of idiots still charging 25-40$ a box for 9mm/40SW/45 ammo, but if you ignore them you will find good deals...

njl
10-03-2009, 20:08
Do you recall if B&H was there? I'm not sure if they do shows at all.

It'd be really cool if some dealer willing to take the GSSF discount cert was there...but AFAIK, B&H is the only one in the area.

greatwun
10-05-2009, 11:23
B&H wasnt there. I brought my certificate just in case they would show up. Picked up a few items although many things a bit over priced. Got some cleaning supplies, mag holsters, books and finally my CT grips.

njl
10-05-2009, 11:30
B&H wasnt there. I brought my certificate just in case they would show up.

Because of my post, or having the same thoughts?

I don't remember for sure, but I don't think I've seen B&H at the Orlando show...and wondered if they do gun shows.

Mr. Blandings
10-05-2009, 21:31
Why not call 'em and ask?

B&H Gunrack: 321-452-1105

www.bhgunrack.com

greatwun
10-07-2009, 08:56
Because of my post, or having the same thoughts?

I don't remember for sure, but I don't think I've seen B&H at the Orlando show...and wondered if they do gun shows.

Na just had the same thoughts. Also brought it to the show before this one. I need to stop complain about gas and drive over to their store already.

Lexxani
10-19-2009, 18:30
I didnt make it to this one, but Ive been to the last few, they are always the same, its all about shopping around. At the last one I picked up a can, a Mossy 500, and ASP and a stiletto for the lady as well as a few extra things that I cant remember now for a good price. I always try to buy from the old hillbilly types, they usually have good stuff at better prices and few people look at their racks due to the absence of a huge rack of weapons and signs, plus no paperwork or taxes (if thats important to you). My buddy was looking for a 81 field knife after envying over mine.

I need to stop by the Glock stand next time... I need some hi-cap .40 mags for the range....

Ill be at the next one..:supergrin: