Attempted Carnapping & Abduction (fwd email) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Attempted Carnapping & Abduction (fwd email)

kontra
10-06-2009, 21:35
this was a forwarded email. i don't know the author, so, i cannot verify this. but it is worth reading. what would you do if you were in her situation? what are our rights that we can assert here? i "cut and paste" the email below (i did not edit anything):

this unfortunate event is now verified by two of our fellow BOGs members. i was hoping that this is another urban legend. but now that it is confirmed, makes me shiver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The veracity of the story has to be verified. However, the circumstances by which this indeed happen are realistic. Thus appropriate caution may be reasonably exercised.

Attempted Carnapping & Abduction of My First Cousin

My first cousin Steph asked me to disseminate this online so that others might know and safeguard themselves from this modus operandi. The criminals involved had disguised themselves as police (hopefully, it was indeed just a disguise); even their van had police markings. They were armed with an armalite.

The crime was attempted just meters away from her house inside their village in Sucat, Muntinlupa. [Erratum: I first wrote "Parañaque" because from my understanding, their village straddles the boundary between the two cities. My mistake and not my cousin's. My apologies.] By God's grace, she survived the ordeal.

Please pass on and spread the word; maybe members of the media can check on this, too. Understandably, my cousin was traumatized by the event and I admire her for gathering her wits together to share her ordeal with the public.

This is her narration:

ATTEMPTED CARNAPPING AND ABDUCTION

I know that this article might be too long to read but I am requesting that you please just give time to read everything meticulously. This will help you a lot to be more aware of your surroundings when driving. This is about the attempted carnapping incident that I experienced last night, Oct 5.

Modus Operandi.
At about 10pm last night I made a turn towards our main avenue in a village just by the East service road in Sucat. I noticed a car was behind me but didn’t think much of it as we were already approaching the entrance to our village. Just right after we passed by the guard house, this particular car zoomed right pass by me to overtake. I thought perhaps it was just a homeowner hurrying to get home after a long and tiring day.

My house is situated along the main avenue, and sad to say, the street does not have enough security and lighting as this is along the perimeter of our village. Our village guards are stationed only at the entrance and within the village. Just when I was 2 houses away from my gate, the car, now in front of me, hurriedly parked on the other side of the street. The passenger door suddenly opened and this policeman “1” got out and walked directly to the side of the road I was driving at. At this point, my speed was at a minimum because I had just passed a hump on the road. I had to stop the car because he was blocking my way and the first thing that came to my mind was that if I go ahead and ignore him, he might actually fire at me seeing that he was a cop. Upon stopping the car, he asked me to open the window on my side. I did so but with little space, just enough to hear whatever he has to say. He demanded that I give him my car registration at once. I asked him right away what this was about and his only answer to me was “Naka-flag kasi etong kotse mo”. I was puzzled by his answer but gave him anyway my car registration thinking that if I just present to him whatever he wants, we can end this as quickly as possible since I know I didn’t commit any violations. Upon presenting him my car registration, he quickly passed it on to Policeman “2” who suddenly appeared behind him at that point. This policeman 2 then ordered me to open my hood. Irritated now, I asked them again what this was about, but still I got the same answer – “Naka-flag kasi ang kotse mo”. I opened my hood and policeman 2 went to the front of the car to “check” whatever it was he wanted to check.

As policeman 2 was checking my hood, I got surprised when policeman 1 knocked on the passenger side window, which was to my right, and asked if he can have a look at my driver’s license. Why will he bother crossing to the other side of the car when he could’ve just asked it from me by my side? I opened my passenger window again with just about 3inches of space. I then told him that my house was just beyond the curve, about 10 meters away from where we were, and requested if we can hold the “inspection” there where I can feel safer since I can ask someone from the house to accompany me. To this I didn’t get any reply. When I finally handed him my license, policeman 2 came back to my side from the front of the car, purposely to distract me. I even requested for the 2nd time to policeman 1, angrier this time, if we can proceed to the front of my house and just continue the inspection there. Suddenly, definitely God’s miracle, I turned towards my right to look back at policeman 2 just in time to see his whole arm inside my car, squeezed in between the tiny open space, trying to open the door lock! Luckily, I have a window visor which makes it extra hard for him to move his arm inside. When I saw this, I immediately pulled up the window switch to bring up the windows. He even cried in pain because his whole arm got wedged in between the window in the process. This time, my irritation quickly transformed to sheer panic because I knew then that something was definitely wrong. BY LAW, NO POLICEMAN IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANYTHING INSIDE YOUR CAR. When he got his hand out of the car, I quickly shut the passenger window.

It was then that I noticed policeman 2 was already pointing an Armalite gun at me by my window. I cannot remember clearly what he said but something along the lines of “Buksan/Ibigay/ Tumigil ka kundi puputukan kita”. I knew then that if I let fear and panic overcome me, I will be in serious danger. I had to be strong and take control. I started honking my horn as loud as I can and as long as I can to attract attention. I had to try. My sister who was in our house that time even mentioned after the incident that she already recognized my horn, but was puzzled because it sounded as if I were still far away. This action clearly disturbed the two policemen (policeman 1 decided to join policeman 2 on my side now) and policeman 2 who was holding the Armalite gun became angrier and then held the gun to the front windshield pointing it in front of my face roughly tapping the glass with the gun.

I decided then that I had to escape. I groped for the paddle shift and hand break and just stepped on the gas. I didn’t care anymore if the Armalite pointed at me would go off. “Bahala na” was my attitude. I had to free myself from these two monsters. When I pressed on the gas pedal, I even hit one of them who started walking in front of the car, an attempt probably to prevent me from driving off. He fell in a crouching position but quickly recovered and probably stepped back that’s why I was able to drive off. My car hood was still up, I couldn’t see a thing but I didn’t care anymore. Luckily, the hood fell down when I passed by another hump just a meter away from where I left off. I just kept honking my horn all the way until I reached my house, just 10 meters from where all it happened. I didn’t look anymore at my rearview mirror to check if they were behind me. I was focused on our gate waiting to see when my brother’s feet will appear (good thing our gate is solid so you won’t see the inside of the house) so that I can drive my car quickly inside as soon as possible. When I was able to do so, I shouted to my brother, “isarado mo na, isarado mo na!” A tricycle driver who witnessed the latter part of the incident testified to the same happenings and said that the two policemen went back to their car and drove off, outside of our village to flee. They did not chase me. Thank God.

After this brief but traumatic ordeal, I realized that every single move that they did was planned and with purpose. All the small details, when put together, make the perfect crime plan.

Their actions were clearly calculated. To emphasize, their modus operandi is:

1) Carnappers disguising themselves as Policemen. They were wearing full police outfit (blue pants, blue collared polo with police caps). They were driving a GRAY INNOVA with a “PULIS” sign on the side door.

2) Carnappers demanding that you show them your car registration and open the car hood. This was a tactic to obscure my line of vision when the hood is up so I couldn’t drive off. This was also so that passersby will think that nothing wrong is going on, just two policemen helping fix the car.

3) Carnappers asking for your license or any document for that matter on the other side of the car, away from you. This was an attempt to open the car door/lock while the other policeman was distracting me. If the guy was able to get in the car, I was sure that they were going to bring me with them.

Unfortunately, these criminals weren’t apprehended and are walking free as you read this. Probably planning on their next “target”. That’s why I want to share this with all of you. To warn you of the dangers lurking around us.

This is definitely an experience I wouldn’t wish upon anyone else. This can happen to anyone, boy or girl. My car was heavily tinted. Even the front windshield was tinted. So we are assuming that I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Nagbakasakali lang sila, doesn’t matter if I was a boy or a girl, if I was alone or not. But by God’s grace, I was able to get out of it unharmed.

If you are faced with this experience, call for help right away. Attract attention. This is the best way to get out of this situation. Maintain your presence of mind. Do NOT panic, panicking will only make matters worse. For “real” police assistance, number to call is 1711. This is worth a try. Rather than having your family members or friends rescue you unarmed. Just call family or friends after you’ve called the authorities. Also, make sure to save your village or subdivision’s guard house number so you can easily call for help when needed.

Please share this with the people that you care for so we may all stay away from harm’s way. This is not a hoax. This is real life. Let this be a reminder that we can ONLY trust people that we know. People disguised as the “good guys” can end up really being the evil ones. It is so sick how people can be this evil when so much suffering is happening around. Please please please BE SAFE at all times.

If you can share other experiences or precautionary measures, please do so to aid everyone on what to do in situations like this.

Thank you, God bless and STAY SAFE.

STEPH

JEZZZ
10-07-2009, 00:19
very informative... at kahit hindi pa totoo ito abay dapat mag ingat kasi very possible na gawin ito ng mga bad guy...

Meron pa nga niyan nakauniporme din BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) nakasakay sa Motor (dalawang tao)... paparahin ka. Syempre LEO yong pumara sayo, hinto ka naman yon pala hold up na... Kaya doble ingatz

JEZZZ
10-07-2009, 00:27
Para sa akin pinaka importante ay magamay niyo yang mga power windows ng mga sasakyan niyo para pagpindot eh 2-3inch lang ang buka pagmay pumara... Yong iba kasi pagpindot isang dangkal kagad... Ingatz

atmarcella
10-07-2009, 01:38
thank you for sharing.

jimbullet
10-07-2009, 01:39
Best not to ignore this and be very aware of this Modus

kendric98
10-07-2009, 02:02
Naka-flag kasi etong kotse mo, can i get a translation?

Wp.22
10-07-2009, 02:47
Naka-flag kasi etong kotse mo, can i get a translation?

reported missing or carnap

kendric98
10-07-2009, 02:56
Ahh thnx for trans.

bikethief
10-07-2009, 06:19
I know Stephs family and I live 200m. from where this happened. I'm buying my wife a Hummer.

Kaiser Soze
10-07-2009, 07:38
Heard about this with Bikethief this afternoon. What would cops be doing inside a village???

bikethief
10-07-2009, 08:02
It actually happened outside the village perimeter fence. The victims house is located on a perimeter lot and their garage gate faces outside into the main road that goes through our neighboring subdivisions.

Hassle. And the GUNBAN is closing in.

kristiansen
10-07-2009, 08:05
one problem is anybody can buy any police/military uniform .even jackets with markings "NBI", SWAT etc.and sadly,readily available in most stores near crame/aguinaldo.or probably the head of the DILG,Napolcom,PNP,AFP have absolutely no idea of these things.

nitrox920
10-07-2009, 08:46
We have to be careful because Last Oct, the regional police command (Region6) western visayas has warned citizen about criminals syndicate disguising and passing as police officers.

9MX
10-07-2009, 10:52
I know Stephs family and I live 200m. from where this happened. I'm buying my wife a Hummer.

hummer??? can i be your wife na lang? :hearts::supergrin:

darth board
10-07-2009, 14:11
malamang fake din yung armalite rifle nya kasi binundol na yung kasama nya hindi pa nya naiputok.

Wp.22
10-07-2009, 18:09
hummer??? can i be your wife na lang? :hearts::supergrin:

mannix, halata ka naman bumigay ka sa HUMMER baka martilyo yan pang pukpok ni mrs. bikethief kay Tim hehehe

Kaiser Soze
10-07-2009, 19:06
It actually happened outside the village perimeter fence. The victims house is located on a perimeter lot and their garage gate faces outside into the main road that goes through our neighboring subdivisions.

Hassle. And the GUNBAN is closing in.

@bikethief - can you ask if they got her registration/license? If they did, they know her name and address. :wow:

BTW if they need police assistance (the real cops!) I have some buds who they can contact...

9MX
10-07-2009, 19:10
mannix, halata ka naman bumigay ka sa HUMMER baka martilyo yan pang pukpok ni mrs. bikethief kay Tim hehehe

:rofl:

bikethief
10-07-2009, 19:32
I just checked how much the new H2 costs here. Sabi ko sa wife ko Picanto nalang. Magaling naman siya pumutok eh.

Black_SIR
10-07-2009, 20:03
pinsan ng kakilala ko ito ah.. posted ito sa facebook

ingats mga kapatid

BrassKnuckle
10-07-2009, 21:23
one problem is anybody can buy any police/military uniform .even jackets with markings "NBI", SWAT etc.and sadly,readily available in most stores near crame/aguinaldo.or probably the head of the DILG,Napolcom,PNP,AFP have absolutely no idea of these things.

Buying and wearing police uniforms is one thing, but driving around in a vehicle clearly marked as a police car is something else.

Either ganon kalakas ang loob ng mga criminal na yon or ganon ka hina yung mga totoong pulis that those things are allowed to happen. Then again, baka rin totoong pulis yung mga yon which makes it all the more scary.

kontra
10-07-2009, 23:33
we now have confirmation that this unfortunate event really happened.

it is really alarming that they were even driving a vehicle marked "police". could we say that these guys are not amateurs? I agree with Brassknuckle. They are either really brave or they have the "right" to use the "police" vehicle. Either one, it is still scary. What more if there was a total gun ban? Guys like these will have a merry time picking their victims.

9MX
10-07-2009, 23:39
I just checked how much the new H2 costs here. Sabi ko sa wife ko Picanto nalang. Magaling naman siya pumutok eh.

:rofl:

DragonEye
10-08-2009, 02:23
What kind of marked car did the 2 carjackers use? It would be good to disseminate specific description. We ought to at least make it more difficult for them to victimize others.

Allegra
10-08-2009, 10:34
lapit na kasi eleksyon
dito rin sa subd namin, L300 asking around sa mga househelp about skeds ng mga households a month ago
Kaya inunahan ko na sila
Ako din , naka fake cops uniform!

PMMA97
10-08-2009, 15:31
What kind of marked car did the 2 carjackers use? It would be good to disseminate specific description. We ought to at least make it more difficult for them to victimize others.

"They were driving a GRAY INNOVA with a “PULIS” sign on the side door."

PMMA97
10-08-2009, 15:33
lapit na kasi eleksyon
dito rin sa subd namin, L300 asking around sa mga househelp about skeds ng mga households a month ago
Kaya inunahan ko na sila
Ako din , naka fake cops uniform!

:supergrin: Usurpation of Authority lang naman pwede ikaso sa iyo pag natimbog. Baranggay level lang. Huwag mo lang maging kamukha yung mga nasa wanted list sa presinto :supergrin:

trayO
10-08-2009, 18:47
Stories such as these make me doubt the usefulness of our FAs. Criminals use high powered assault rifles so how will we be able to defend ourselves? I think if I were in her place and an M-16 was already pointed at me, I would have surrendered my vehicle even though I have an FA.

Which then makes me think that our FAs are more useful pag may nakaaway lang, meaning in a traffic altercation or bar, not against criminals. But then again, we are responsible gun owners and never draw in anger. The irresponsible ones will usually draw first. In that situation, lamang na sila that we may have to refrain from drawing since we are in a disadvantage. So again lugi tayo.

What use is our FAs then in self defense? Can someone assure me that its still ok to carry an FA?

PMMA97
10-08-2009, 22:13
If you have doubts about carrying, then don't. You always have a choice NOT to carry.

It's the "thinking" guy that's afraid of the consequences that draws last. That is if he even decides to draw.

If we incorporate the "legalities after the fact" in weapons training. I'm sure it would be more complicated.

But these are just my rambling thoughts.

edtf
10-08-2009, 22:36
Stories such as these make me doubt the usefulness of our FAs. Criminals use high powered assault rifles so how will we be able to defend ourselves? I think if I were in her place and an M-16 was already pointed at me, I would have surrendered my vehicle even though I have an FA.

Which then makes me think that our FAs are more useful pag may nakaaway lang, meaning in a traffic altercation or bar, not against criminals. But then again, we are responsible gun owners and never draw in anger. The irresponsible ones will usually draw first. In that situation, lamang na sila that we may have to refrain from drawing since we are in a disadvantage. So again lugi tayo.

What use is our FAs then in self defense? Can someone assure me that its still ok to carry an FA?

That is when presence of mind and training comes to play. Yes he has a rifle but if you act fast enough then you can neutralize him. A firearm is just a tool to defend yourself. It is still "you" that matters on when and how you will use that tool.

Kaiser Soze
10-08-2009, 23:02

Errr...you do know that you CAN'T bring a FA to a bar even if you have a PTC, right? And a traffic altercation is a pretty flimsy excuse for you to draw a firearm.

jimbullet
10-09-2009, 02:11

Its difficult to give an opinion on this topic given that in any life threatening situation, there are several variables at play. The tricky part to what you are suggesting (i.e. surrender your vehicle) is that how sure are you that by doing so, that you have neutralized a potential life threat (i.e. you dont know whether they will bring you once the door was opened, or will they actually shoot).

If I were with my better half, I am pretty sure she would advocate to surrender our vehicle. This is where we are at odds as my first thought is - how will I get the muzzle off my face long enough for me to start shooting...

atmarcella
10-09-2009, 03:38
sa close range, a pistol is as good as a rifle, ang pinaka "cool" ang mananalo. in very close range, a knife is just as good as a rifle even. makes you think, diba?

trayO
10-09-2009, 05:08
Errr...you do know that you CAN'T bring a FA to a bar even if you have a PTC, right? And a traffic altercation is a pretty flimsy excuse for you to draw a firearm.

Yes that's correct. Those two things came to mind because of two stories I heard. One is a about a bar fight where the responsible owner left his gun in the car while the other didn't. The second is the account of Valor.
But you may have misinterpreted my post. My examples are of fights were the other guy is the aggressor and you have to use the FA in self defense, as opposed to criminals armed to the teeth.

trayO
10-09-2009, 05:24
Its difficult to give an opinion on this topic given that in any life threatening situation, there are several variables at play. The tricky part to what you are suggesting (i.e. surrender your vehicle) is that how sure are you that by doing so, that you have neutralized a potential life threat (i.e. you dont know whether they will bring you once the door was opened, or will they actually shoot).

If I were with my better half, I am pretty sure she would advocate to surrender our vehicle. This is where we are at odds as my first thought is - how will I get the muzzle off my face long enough for me to start shooting...

I agree that there can be no assurance the BG won't still kill me after I surrender the vehicle. But I also cannot say that he won't shoot me at point blank if I try to get away with the car. Given those senarios, I may think that the car isn't worth the gamble. Hindi ko naman iisipin na kidnappers sila coz my life isn't worth a ransom :embarassed:. Sa kotse na lang sila interested. Of course, if I know for certain that I will be killed, then I would go down fighting.

trayO
10-09-2009, 05:27
If we incorporate the "legalities after the fact" in weapons training. I'm sure it would be more complicated

You have a point there. Makes me think now that law school messed me up :dunno:

jimbullet
10-09-2009, 06:01

Surely law school will give you better odds in the aftermath of a shoot out...if you live to tell:supergrin:

PMMA97
10-09-2009, 06:09

But come to think of it Most LEO's are under this constant rule.

Or are they? :whistling:

It is really difficult to gauge a shoot no shoot situation from a civilian standpoint. I guess if you live to tell the tale then you have made the right choice.

mc_oliver
10-09-2009, 08:49
Too many variables at play to formulate good advice. One thing is sure though is that the moment you 'give up' you lose the option to decide what will happen next.

96.997% of people with firearms can't hit $h1t beyond 20 meters. And that's in a sanitized environment. But don't take comfort in that little fact. Instead, get yourself skilled to be in the 3.003% while you still have the chance. :wink:

Just sayin'....

saki1611
10-09-2009, 09:31
in short, merely owning or possessing a gun or guns is far from using it when you need it... pag di mo nagamit ang baril mo kung kelan mo kailangan, ibig sabihin lang nun dinaga ka. the hardest thing to accept to oneself is, that he is a coward.:faint:

Allegra
10-09-2009, 21:17
in short, merely owning or possessing a gun or guns is far from using it when you need it... pag di mo nagamit ang baril mo kung kelan mo kailangan, ibig sabihin lang nun dinaga ka. the hardest thing to accept to oneself is, that he is a coward.:faint:

Kahit hindi ka takot , just the adrenaline dump pa lang and your hands are shaking ang hirap na pumutok , let alone tumama
I've been in a situation where my mind was clear , nakikipagusap pako sa kasama ko
Pero my knees were shaking haha in fact minumura ko pa sarili ko for being a coward. All the quick reflexes mean nothing kung nakapako paa ko sa sahig
Pero I dont think I was afraid ( naks ) , its just the adrenaline
Just another thing to worry about

Allegra
10-09-2009, 21:25

Napag isip isip ko rin yan kaya di ako nakuha ng ptc e ahem
Pero , if someone shoves a rifle in my face , ibibigay o na lahat pati puri
He's got the advantage wala na magagawa
It's up to you not to put yourself in that situation so that may use pa ang ating FA

Re: barfight and vehicle altercations , mas madali pa mag-diescalate kesa bumunot
Anyway , if the other guy deserves to be shot , I'm sure mauuna ka na bumunot

atmarcella
10-10-2009, 00:25
in short, merely owning or possessing a gun or guns is far from using it when you need it...

ika nga... if you have a race car that does not mean you're a race car driver.

jimbullet
10-10-2009, 05:09
It's up to you not to put yourself in that situation so that may use pa ang ating FA

Re: barfight and vehicle altercations , mas madali pa mag-diescalate kesa bumunot

While the BG may have the upper hand, there are instances that one can seize an opportunity that would enable one to draw and shoot that fatal shot. Again this is very difficult and easier said than done. In the aftermath of it all, thoughts of maybe I should have done this or done that would race in your mind and I suppose it is also easy for critics to say he should have done this or that, but in reality with all factors involved (i.e. adrenaline, fear, skill, state of mind, etc.) you can say that you have done what you thought was the best way to neutralize the situation. Whatever action one would have taken, if you survived, unharmed, then you made the right choice.

Allegra
10-10-2009, 11:45
another thing naisip ko, unless malimit ka exposed to this type of encounters , mejo matagal ang ooda loop mo dito
Baka you've already missed out on the opportunity before you make the decision to act

saki1611
10-10-2009, 17:52

While the BG may have the upper hand, there are instances that one can seize an opportunity that would enable one to draw and shoot that fatal shot. Again this is very difficult and easier said than done. In the aftermath of it all, thoughts of maybe I should have done this or done that would race in your mind and I suppose it is also easy for critics to say he should have done this or that, but in reality with all factors involved (i.e. adrenaline, fear, skill, state of mind, etc.) you can say that you have done what you thought was the best way to neutralize the situation. Whatever action one would have taken, if you survived, unharmed, then you made the right choice.

That means that not all battles are meant to confront, many times withdrawing from it is the best way to survive especially for the people under your care. Withdrawing from a battle doesn't mean you lost the war, there's always a time for "resbak". Fear is normal to any man, you're not a normal person when you don't feel fear. But it is overcoming the fear that counts, and cowardice manifests when we did not fight over with our fears...

trayO
10-10-2009, 18:23
Surely law school will give you better odds in the aftermath of a shoot out...if you live to tell:supergrin:

Not necessarily... the BG, if he lived, will just hire a sly lawyer :upeyes:

Wp.22
10-12-2009, 17:40

may pogi points naman:rofl:

saki1611
10-12-2009, 19:30

may pogi points naman:rofl:

Exactly my point, pot ( parang busina ah). Marami nagbabaril sa atin puro pa-pogi lang and they know the real use and when to use of their guns.

jimbullet
10-13-2009, 01:26
That means that not all battles are meant to confront, many times withdrawing from it is the best way to survive especially for the people under your care. Withdrawing from a battle doesn't mean you lost the war, there's always a time for "resbak". Fear is normal to any man, you're not a normal person when you don't feel fear. But it is overcoming the fear that counts, and cowardice manifests when we did not fight over with our fears...

Agree, not all battles are meant to be engaged in a gunfight. A tactical retreat at times is a good thing to win the war.

atmarcella
10-13-2009, 01:31
yan ay kung mahanap mo sya.

zij11zk
10-20-2009, 03:42
These crime incidents that have been happening lately are very disturbing and scary...

Its really best to practice precaution and awareness of your surroundings at all times...

Its very hard to trust LEOs these days specially with these "Fake" PULIS incidents happening...

Ingat lang lagi mga fellow BOGs...

jerrytrini
10-20-2009, 07:55
Long Beach PD caught one last night, driving a Dodge Ram truck with lights and siren. He had a ticket book a "Sekyu" shield etc. Here is what gave him away; all police vehicles have red and blue lights mounted facing fore and aft. His did not. :rofl::rofl:

collegedude
11-01-2009, 02:56

Im a hummer fanatic and a glock obsessive is there a hummer model that is bullet proof ready/stock or you have to convert it?

I'm inloved with this thing!

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss112/bandofglockers/hummer.jpg

atmarcella
11-01-2009, 19:31
is there a hummer model that is bullet proof ready/stock or you have to convert it?

none. you have to buy a hummer and have it bulletproofed in subic.

I'm inloved with this thing!

is that car yours? nice!

jimbullet
11-02-2009, 00:02
none. you have to buy a hummer and have it bulletproofed in subic.

is that car yours? nice!

I know that the company in subic that bullet proofs cars are the same ones who make the armoured simba that the army uses.

I wonder how the company is doing. Are they still the only ones who does this service or have there been others in subic?