wow exactly 90 days [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : wow exactly 90 days

SiberianErik
10-09-2009, 12:51
Well Christmas came early, I mailed my packet on July 6, then the horror, got a big envelope from the state on Sept 6 that said more than 90 days elapsed from when I did my e-prints to when I sent the packet in :faint:.

I was screwed I thought, I quick run down to the PBSO office, pay another $42.. and fax my receipt back to the state.. The lady said well you have another 6-8 week wait ..OH SON OF A B****

I beat my head into the table and prepare for maybe by Christmas..

I took my 9 y/o son to the range on wed.. come home.. I swing the mailbox to grab the bills and and and whats this.. a Credit Card offer maybe cuz I feel something CC shaped in there... I slowly peel back the junk mail and omg omg OMG OMG ...i cant breathe. my kids are now looking at me like are you ok..should we call 911 or mom or what ??

:shocked::shocked::shocked: I look at the date and it is exactly 90 days from mailbox to mailbox even w/my screw up... so no fear to those still in the pipe line...its coming fast now

and to you guys w/the new E file getting it in a week... you will never know the special experience of us "old timers" of the anticipation and the excitement of the whole process.. I feel like we really "earned" our stripes so to say..

40 Cal Joe
10-09-2009, 13:14
Glad to hear its getting better. My neighbor got his in weeks. My wife waited 18 weeks.

SiberianErik
10-09-2009, 23:14
well I forwent the WM walk and did the much cooler Gander Mtn walk....directly to the firearm area :cool:

Picked up a 20 rd box of the new Winchester PDX Bonded 180Gr (the new goto round of the FBI field agents) ...

U-phorik407
10-10-2009, 11:52
Congrats! I just received mine a couple weeks ago, 53 days mailbox to mailbox (w/ Ink Prints), they definitely are getting them done much quicker! Be safe!