another daring holdup [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : another daring holdup

edtf
10-16-2009, 07:49
This one is a bit near home. There was a shooting incident at shell Morato (Morato cor E. Rod) I usually gas up at this place. I even met up with 9mx at this station to get the punch set. The story a van pulls up to load fuel and was about to leave when two guys walk up to the car and peppers the van with pistols. Driver moves vehicle forward but assailants continue shooting van crashes to the wall and the two assailants continue shooting. Grabs something from the van casually walks away and rides a motorcycle. Driver dead, passengers were rushed to the hospital.

Best part - cops caught them at Betty Go Belmonte Road a few kilometers from the crime scene.

The story behind it: It was actually a holdup and assailants just shot at the driver and passengers without warning. The amount: a measly 100k. The owner of the car came from Metrobank Morato to withdraw. Assailants are residents of kamuning. - Brazen act of violence.

Next thing - do you guys think they are licensed owners of firearms? Will clamping down on legal owners stop this kinds of crime????? Will the PNP protect us from crimes like this????

And my wife was about to load fuel if she was 5-10 minutes earlier then she might have been in the middle of the incident :steamed:

DragonEye
10-16-2009, 09:19
I heard about this over the radio. The victims were supposedly father and son; the son died at the hospital. The cops nabbed two guys, one with a licensed 9mm pistol. The way facts are bungled in news reports these days, I'm not ready to believe anything yet.

Young Once
10-16-2009, 17:19
Yap, heard that too -- that the pistol they used was a licensed 9mm pistol

Vault Keeper
10-16-2009, 18:26
Grabe talaga if there is an upcoming national elections....

If indeed the gun is licensed, sana nakaw lang...and if it's so, hope the true owner was able to report it para walang sabit.

Stay safe guys...

PMMA97
10-16-2009, 19:38
I saw the surveillance video of the Shell station in the news. It was more of an ambush. Kill and grab kumbaga. Tsk. As for the licensed 9mm, let us remember that most of the illegal firearms was at one time legal.

Black_SIR
10-16-2009, 21:09
whoa!! i saw ths 2 nakaktakot talaga

edtf
10-16-2009, 21:40
Totally Merciless!! No chance of giving up the cash in exchange for their lives. If it was truly licensed and perpetrator was the owner then good!! charge him!!! I'm not saying all legal firearms owners are saints. There are bad eggs too and they should be thrown in jail too.

brawnless
10-16-2009, 22:55
Here is a slightly different version. UNLICENSED pistol. Hope this is the correct one.

Back on topic, it is a daring hold up and have been done a lot of times in the past. It's good to hear that they were stopped in a dragnet operation.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/metro/view/20091016-230453/Client-killed-after-making-withdrawal-from-bank

Client killed after making withdrawal from bank

By Nancy C. Carvajal
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 21:48:00 10/16/2009

Filed Under: Police, Robbery and theft, Crime

Manila, Philippines--A bank client was killed while his father was seriously injured after they were waylaid by robbers riding in tandem on board a motorcycle Friday afternoon.

The pair were in their car and had stopped for a refill at a gasoline station where they were ambushed as soon as they stepped out of a bank along Tomas Morato Avenue in Quezon City.

Supt.Edgardo Pamittan, commander of Quezon City Police District-Station 11 identified the fatality as Rolly Humangit, 38.
His father, Romeo, 64, was later brought to a hospital where he is being treated for gunshot wounds.

Pamittan said the Humangits had just withdrawn around P130,000 from a Metrobank branch and decided to pass by a Shell station at the corner of E. Rodriguez Avenue for gasoline.

One of the suspects suddenly appeared and immediately fired at the victims.

The robbers then grabbed the money the victims were carrying.

The police official told reporters that the suspects, whom he identified as Pedro de Leon and Ricky Cervantes, were arrested along Betty Go-Belmonte Street at the corner of Aurora Boulevard onboard their motorcycle, a few blocks away from the crime scene.

He added that the suspects were flagged down during a police dragnet implemented immediately after the attack.

The suspects were positively identified by the older Humangit and other witnesses gathered at the gasoline station where the attack took place, according to the police official.

De Leon was carrying an unlicensed 9-mm pistol when he was frisked by police, he added.

The money withdrawn from a teller at the bank, however, was not recovered.

Pamittan said the P130,000 could have been passed on to other members of the robbery group before the two suspects were apprehended.

The police official added that during questioning, the suspects denied involvement in the incident, despite the fact that they were positively identified by the victim as well as other witnesses.

saki1611
10-17-2009, 00:07
This one is a bit near home. There was a shooting incident at shell Morato (Morato cor E. Rod) I usually gas up at this place. I even met up with 9mx at this station to get the punch set. The story a van pulls up to load fuel and was about to leave when two guys walk up to the car and peppers the van with pistols. Driver moves vehicle forward but assailants continue shooting van crashes to the wall and the two assailants continue shooting. Grabs something from the van casually walks away and rides a motorcycle. Driver dead, passengers were rushed to the hospital.

Best part - cops caught them at Betty Go Belmonte Road a few kilometers from the crime scene.

The story behind it: It was actually a holdup and assailants just shot at the driver and passengers without warning. The amount: a measly 100k. The owner of the car came from Metrobank Morato to withdraw. Assailants are residents of kamuning. - Brazen act of violence.

Next thing - do you guys think they are licensed owners of firearms? Will clamping down on legal owners stop this kinds of crime????? Will the PNP protect us from crimes like this????

And my wife was about to load fuel if she was 5-10 minutes earlier then she might have been in the middle of the incident :steamed:

how come it's the police fault again? can we at least try to broaden our minds and don't focus on non-basis ideas to the unrelated cause of the crime? according to report it's a payroll money, there's a possibility of leakage and that probably was an inside job and how the hell can the police knew about this. the two victims have no personal firearms, even i think they can afford to own a couple of guns, i think they chose not to and it's not the fault of the police if they don't own any, there's no restriction to this. second is, that's why we have security agencies that can be hired to protect the businesses and they did not avail this. i am not saying it's the victims fault but it's not the fault of the police either. yes the police is here to protect and to serve, but safety is everybody's concern. i am a progun, but protecting ourselves can not only be relied on firearms. can you at least appreciate the program of the PNP of this amnesty, it's a way of controlling the loose FA. it's good that people are responding to it. well of course only the goons would not avail on this program, still it's not the police fault. though we want to thoroughly implement "Operation Bakal", our hands our tied because of citizen's right. many of us here in the forum even warn us about the police check-points and its limitations. have we ever thought that even the bad guys possessing loose firearms are protected by this right? is it then the the police fault? i strongly disagree! i am a cop and proud to be one and it runs in my veins, it's a sad thing that not all policemen are reliable and trustworthy, but still many of us can walk straight with our heads up.

horge
10-17-2009, 00:21
Teka muna...

Arguing that the police must 100% protect us 24/7 is PRECISELY what gun-grabbers
want to hear. What those types claim is that with the police already armed, there's
no need for ordinary citizens to have guns.

We are armed because we are taking responsibility for our own safety (and the safety
of those around us). We are armed because it is physically impossible for the police to
be everywhere, 24/7. They do a ton of thankless hard work to serve and protect us,
but we have to do our own share, for ourselves.

h.

Black_SIR
10-17-2009, 00:26
pinutukan agad ng BG????:wow:

Wp.22
10-17-2009, 00:37
is there a link to the video taken from the camera of the gas station? in the early late 80's to early 90's twice our messenger was a victim of holdup. Before there was no ATM yet so we asked our messenger to withdraw money from the bank with the libreta pa the BG even took the bicycle of our messenger.

jimbullet
10-17-2009, 01:34
It appears that the comment might have been on the context that goverment shouldnt be perceived as clamping down on legal gun ownership/ priviledges to carry since it is physically impossible for the police to protect each and every citizen from such a crime. Arming the responsible civilians in my opinion shouldnt really be a priviledge but as a right - right to self preservation by any means available.

What happened was a tragic waste of life. If indeed one of them is a licensed civilian gun owner, by all means prosecute that heartless goon to the fullest.

I would actually commend the PNP for capturing the BG's. There appears to be improvement as these sorts in the past usually have the BG's simply getting away.

edtf
10-17-2009, 02:54
how come it's the police fault again? can we at least try to broaden our minds and don't focus on non-basis ideas to the unrelated cause of the crime? according to report it's a payroll money, there's a possibility of leakage and that probably was an inside job and how the hell can the police knew about this. the two victims have no personal firearms, even i think they can afford to own a couple of guns, i think they chose not to and it's not the fault of the police if they don't own any, there's no restriction to this. second is, that's why we have security agencies that can be hired to protect the businesses and they did not avail this. i am not saying it's the victims fault but it's not the fault of the police either. yes the police is here to protect and to serve, but safety is everybody's concern. i am a progun, but protecting ourselves can not only be relied on firearms. can you at least appreciate the program of the PNP of this amnesty, it's a way of controlling the loose FA. it's good that people are responding to it. well of course only the goons would not avail on this program, still it's not the police fault. though we want to thoroughly implement "Operation Bakal", our hands our tied because of citizen's right. many of us here in the forum even warn us about the police check-points and its limitations. have we ever thought that even the bad guys possessing loose firearms are protected by this right? is it then the the police fault? i strongly disagree! i am a cop and proud to be one and it runs in my veins, it's a sad thing that not all policemen are reliable and trustworthy, but still many of us can walk straight with our heads up.

Why is it the police fault? - it is the organization's fault. The concept that it being portrayed is no need to arm yourselves we can take care of the peace and order. This is the problem that the politikos, higher ups and gun grabbers are ramming down our throats. Yes there are pro gun policemen like you and your brother but there are also lots of officers who think they should be the only ones armed. It is good that the QCPD is highly highly visible in the area in fact there is always a mobile unit in that station - guess what exacto change of shift when it happened but never the less medyo tanga lang din the thugs because that place is crawling with cops - from e. rod to morato to cubao and finally someone got caught. Do you know that the messenger of Shell e. rod naman a few kilometers away got held up too a few years ago. Same thing two guys approached their messenger and simply shot him repeatedly and got his bag and shot him gain after.

Lets face it the police wherever in this world is a reactionary force - they can't protect us 100% 24/7 unless we all are all furnished bodyguards.

Now about owning firearms - we don't know why they don't have any firearms - is it because of the hassles of getting one and the unreliability that maybe by tom the gov. will just cancel the PTCs?!? that has happend and not only once. I got so frustrated and said to hell with it. I just want to protect myself and the government is stopping me from doing this.
OR maybe they believed in the gunless society that only policemen should be the only ones armed to protect society. About getting a security agency??? how much is it to get a personal bodyguard??? They were in the car - they can't use the plain underpaid blue guard right because he can't carry his firearm wherever they go because again there are limits to this.

Damn if you do Damn if you don't

edtf
10-17-2009, 02:55
It appears that the comment might have been on the context that goverment shouldnt be perceived as clamping down on legal gun ownership/ priviledges to carry since it is physically impossible for the police to protect each and every citizen from such a crime. Arming the responsible civilians in my opinion shouldnt really be a priviledge but as a right - right to self preservation by any means available.

What happened was a tragic waste of life. If indeed one of them is a licensed civilian gun owner, by all means prosecute that heartless goon to the fullest.

I would actually commend the PNP for capturing the BG's. There appears to be improvement as these sorts in the past usually have the BG's simply getting away.

That is the idea I was espousing :)

atmarcella
10-17-2009, 04:21
i saw this on the news. there was even video of it. the victims were at fault also. yung payroll na wini-widthraw hindi na ginagawa yan nowadays specifically bcos of what happened to them.

saki1611
10-17-2009, 04:54

Why is it the police fault? - it is the organization's fault. The concept that it being portrayed is no need to arm yourselves we can take care of the peace and order. This is the problem that the politikos, higher ups and gun grabbers are ramming down our throats. Yes there are pro gun policemen like you and your brother but there are also lots of officers who think they should be the only ones armed. It is good that the QCPD is highly highly visible in the area in fact there is always a mobile unit in that station - guess what exacto change of shift when it happened but never the less medyo tanga lang din the thugs because that place is crawling with cops - from e. rod to morato to cubao and finally someone got caught. Do you know that the messenger of Shell e. rod naman a few kilometers away got held up too a few years ago. Same thing two guys approached their messenger and simply shot him repeatedly and got his bag and shot him gain after.

Lets face it the police wherever in this world is a reactionary force - they can't protect us 100% 24/7 unless we all are all furnished bodyguards.

Now about owning firearms - we don't know why they don't have any firearms - is it because of the hassles of getting one and the unreliability that maybe by tom the gov. will just cancel the PTCs?!? that has happend and not only once. I got so frustrated and said to hell with it. I just want to protect myself and the government is stopping me from doing this.
OR maybe they believed in the gunless society that only policemen should be the only ones armed to protect society. About getting a security agency??? how much is it to get a personal bodyguard??? They were in the car - they can't use the plain underpaid blue guard right because he can't carry his firearm wherever they go because again there are limits to this.

Damn if you do Damn if you don't

I understand your sentiments clearly. But i totally disagree that it is the PNP' s fault, the organization you are referring to. We are only law enforcer, implementor of the laws that were made by the politicians we voted. So how come it's the PNP's fault? If we think we can protect ourselves and our family with all our guns in our safe that's great. God forbid, but what if we cannot, would it be the police or the PNP's fault? My only point is crimes happened not because of the police or the PNP's fault. It happened because the would be criminal has a will to commit a crime, the means to commit a crime and the opportunity to commit a crime... But in anyway we really want to point our fingers to someone we can blame, why not we all face in the mirror and point ourselves...

edtf
10-17-2009, 07:41
I understand your sentiments clearly. But i totally disagree that it is the PNP' s fault, the organization you are referring to. We are only law enforcer, implementor of the laws that were made by the politicians we voted. So how come it's the PNP's fault? If we think we can protect ourselves and our family with all our guns in our safe that's great. God forbid, but what if we cannot, would it be the police or the PNP's fault? My only point is crimes happened not because of the police or the PNP's fault. It happened because the would be criminal has a will to commit a crime, the means to commit a crime and the opportunity to commit a crime... But in anyway we really want to point our fingers to someone we can blame, why not we all face in the mirror and point ourselves...

Yes point taken. Something got lost in translation - it isn't the fault of the PNP that crime happens. What I'm asking is will the police be there at that exact moment or even before the incident to stop it or be there at all times to protect us? That is a rhetorical question. I'm not laying blame of bad people doing bad things on the police.

Sorry I can't give direct quotations but I could remember High Ranking officials saying that we can protect you and we discourage people from bringing guns because we will be like the wild wild west where everyone is shooting everyone. This is the same reasoning where officials say that we should have stricter rules so that those licensed firearms won't be used for crime. Do those guys even bother applying for licenses or PTCs?

Come to think of it let me retract and rephrase. Yes it isn't the fault of the PNP that **** happens but lets be truthful you (not you personally but as the organization) can't also protect the citizenry all the time

crazy_hans
10-17-2009, 07:46

i agree that its not PNP's fault that crimes do happen but i don't see why i have to blame myself for it either since no matter how i look at the mirror i can't find any hint of fault for what these people did.at any rate no need to be defensive since you are not among those hated by the people here but i do think that the chief PNP is among them:supergrin:

9MX
10-17-2009, 08:59
ang init dito..tulog na ako

saki1611
10-17-2009, 09:22

i agree that its not PNP's fault that crimes do happen but i don't see why i have to blame myself for it either since no matter how i look at the mirror i can't find any hint of fault for what these people did.at any rate no need to be defensive since you are not among those hated by the people here but i do think that the chief PNP is among them:supergrin:

For as long as the comment is against the PNP as a whole, i can not help myself not to react since i am a member of this organization. Let it be properly addressed and at least i would have reason not to reply. If you think there's no reason at all to blame yourself, good for you then...

saki1611
10-17-2009, 09:32

Yes point taken. Something got lost in translation - it isn't the fault of the PNP that crime happens. What I'm asking is will the police be there at that exact moment or even before the incident to stop it or be there at all times to protect us? That is a rhetorical question. I'm not laying blame of bad people doing bad things on the police.

Sorry I can't give direct quotations but I could remember High Ranking officials saying that we can protect you and we discourage people from bringing guns because we will be like the wild wild west where everyone is shooting everyone. This is the same reasoning where officials say that we should have stricter rules so that those licensed firearms won't be used for crime. Do those guys even bother applying for licenses or PTCs?

Come to think of it let me retract and rephrase. Yes it isn't the fault of the PNP that **** happens but lets be truthful you (not you personally but as the organization) can't also protect the citizenry all the time

Definitely, i agree with you that the PNP or even any police organization in the whole world cannot protect their citizenry the whole time... But it's nobody's fault. For as long as greedy and evil people are living in this world, crimes would always happen.

crazy_hans
10-17-2009, 10:39
For as long as the comment is against the PNP as a whole, i can not help myself not to react since i am a member of this organization. Let it be properly addressed and at least i would have reason not to reply. If you think there's no reason at all to blame yourself, good for you then...

yah good for me.bad for health if you take things too seriously they make people younger :supergrin:

bikethief
10-17-2009, 11:34
Poor sheep. Never had a chance.

We were all sheep once. Until the day we decided to become wolves.

Let the sheepherders worry about the sheep. Wolves fend for themselves.

Mahaba-habang inuman, San Mig Light.

nitrox920
10-17-2009, 11:43
Totally Merciless!! No chance of giving up the cash in exchange for their lives. If it was truly licensed and perpetrator was the owner then good!! charge him!!! I'm not saying all legal firearms owners are saints. There are bad eggs too and they should be thrown in jail too.

True !!! just like some BAD POLICE OFFICERS out there..

nitrox920
10-17-2009, 11:54
The present police to population ration right now is 1 police for every 1800 people. 1=1800 that is if we have a 24/7 police presence but its not. its a=base on 1 shift schedule 0r 8 hours schedulte. if we go for 3 shift.. it would be 1 police for every for every 5,400 citizen. .. so dont expect our police to be there in a second... because our police officers are overwork and underpaid.

jimbullet
10-17-2009, 16:25
The present police to population ration right now is 1 police for every 1800 people. 1=1800 that is if we have a 24/7 police presence but its not. its a=base on 1 shift schedule 0r 8 hours schedulte. if we go for 3 shift.. it would be 1 police for every for every 5,400 citizen. .. so dont expect our police to be there in a second... because our police officers are overwork and underpaid.

The statistics does not include the bad apples, so the ratio might just be lower than that :whistling:

Whew, mainit na dito....tagay na ng beer

PMMA97
10-17-2009, 16:39
Baka kasama na sa stats na yan yung "Force Multipliers" ng PNP?

Baranggay tanods, security guards, mga runners sa presinto, driver ni colonel, etc. etc.

The PNP, I believe are over tasked in general. But overworked?

edtf
10-17-2009, 17:12
Definitely, i agree with you that the PNP or even any police organization in the whole world cannot protect their citizenry the whole time... But it's nobody's fault. For as long as greedy and evil people are living in this world, crimes would always happen.

AGREED on that

But it is still someone's fault - the bad guys fault :supergrin:

iancg1
10-17-2009, 18:04
Who makes policies regarding PTCFOR?

nitrox920
10-17-2009, 18:19
Baka kasama na sa stats na yan yung "Force Multipliers" ng PNP?

Baranggay tanods, security guards, mga runners sa presinto, driver ni colonel, etc. etc.

The PNP, I believe are over tasked in general. But overworked?

The ratio does not include the force multiplier....what i haven't factored in are the clerks and desk officers so lets put it 10 percent.

We also have to consider that only 50% of our police force have issued firearms.... that's 10,800 people for every 1 police officer...

That's the reason why the sec. Giboteodoro is targeting 10,000 police officers a year. I just hope they hire police officers not on quantity but on quality.

nitrox920
10-17-2009, 18:31
Most people i talked feels that our PNP organization should tell the citizen the plain truth of our present peace and order situation instead of telling us a different story. and giving us a false sense of security.

Violent crimes are happening left and right in our society every F*@kng day of our life and then they tell us (law abiding citizen) that you cant carry your gun on your waist and they support a total gun ban on election time.....

While we pay our taxes promptly, we (the law abiding )are being threaten and killed by criminals without mercy.

isuzu
10-17-2009, 21:02
Not the PNP's fault. I'm not blaming the victims. They might have been ignorant of the threat on them. But they should have gassed up before they went about their business. IMO, after they withdrew the money, they should have went straight to their home or business. Stopping to gas up just gave the perpetrators a very good opportunity of taking them out. There was a good chance that the fuel nozzle was still hooked up to the van. They made themselves vulnerable to the perps.

jimbullet
10-17-2009, 22:03
Not the PNP's fault. I'm not blaming the victims. They might have been ignorant of the threat on them. But they should have gassed up before they went about their business. IMO, after they withdrew the money, they should have went straight to their home or business. Stopping to gas up just gave the perpetrators a very good opportunity of taking them out. There was a good chance that the fuel nozzle was still hooked up to the van. They made themselves vulnerable to the perps.

One cannot tell what the circumstances might have been. Perhaps they left fully gassed up and thought of running errands with the last one being the payroll so that it is less risky for them carrying money the entire day but unfortunately went low on fuel. Perhaps they were running after closing of the bank so had no time to gas up prior.

Put it this way, whatever the circumstances are, they are the victims.

jimbullet
10-17-2009, 22:06
The ratio does not include the force multiplier....what i haven't factored in are the clerks and desk officers so lets put it 10 percent.

We also have to consider that only 50% of our police force have issued firearms.... that's 10,800 people for every 1 police officer...

That's the reason why the sec. Giboteodoro is targeting 10,000 police officers a year. I just hope they hire police officers not on quantity but on quality.

+1

Lets have quality LEOs rather than quantity.

atmarcella
10-18-2009, 01:35
meron ako matindi din napanood sa news lately. akyat bahay na teenager girl. nung nahuli deretso nyang sinabi walang takot na "bata pa ako, hindi pa ako makukulong".

sa tingin nyo pag matatanda na mga yun hindi na kaya magnakaw mga yun?

ako tingin ko titira pa din mga yun. mas big time nga lang. hindi na petty theft. tipong armored car or payroll hold-up na. that way kung mahuli man sila at makulong worth it. yun kasi ang work experience nila eh. bata pa me training na.

brillant lawmakers in this country.

PMMA97
10-18-2009, 03:58
A shop in Greenbelt 5 got hit.

1 Bad Guy dead.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/coldsteel28/DCS0422.jpg

edtf
10-18-2009, 05:33
Who makes policies regarding PTCFOR?

from what I know is it is the Chief PNP

edtf
10-18-2009, 05:39
Most people i talked feels that our PNP organization should tell the citizen the plain truth of our present peace and order situation instead of telling us a different story. and giving us a false sense of security.

Violent crimes are happening left and right in our society every F*@kng day of our life and then they tell us (law abiding citizen) that you cant carry your gun on your waist and they support a total gun ban on election time.....

While we pay our taxes promptly, we (the law abiding )are being threaten and killed by criminals without mercy.

I feel with you on this. Really sad :steamed:
a regular joe who can't afford a bodyguard or who has no connections or ninongs so that they can call for some assistance will have to rely on themselves for protection and then it is such a hassle to buy a firearm, hassle to practice with it and a hassle to carry it too. (not to mention expensive too)

edtf
10-18-2009, 05:41
A shop in Greenbelt 5 got hit.

1 Bad Guy dead.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/coldsteel28/DCS0422.jpg

when did this happen?

PMMA97
10-18-2009, 06:47
Reports stated that it happened today during lunch time.

iancg1
10-18-2009, 06:51
from what I know is it is the Chief PNP

Then I think the C,PNP should be answerable to civilians who could have defended themselves with their carry FA but were unable to because of the prohibitive PTCFOR procedures and for those in the future who could have shot the bad guy sooner had he let people carry in holsters.

liveandletlive
10-18-2009, 08:32
Pwede makisali? Sa usapan at sa inuman, he he... magdadala ako sang case ng San Mig light.

Na-alala nyo pa yung mga De Veras (heat of the battle lapses)? Ngayun naman yung holdup/killing sa gas station (lack of police presence?) at yung robery sa greenbelt (poor surveilance/security?)...

Mukhang lahat tayo ay dapat sisihin.

THe PNP? Yup, as an institution ay dapat sisihin. Definitely. Bakit? Kasi inutil sila as an institution to prevent, stop and solve many crimes and bring BG to justice. They look to me as if they are inadequately trained, poorly motivated, poorly supplied/supported and has no on-going effective program to keep their forces in shape to effectively do its mandate.

Isama na natin yung mga militar. Marami sa mga tao sa probinsya ay apektado pa ang buhay ng peace and order problems dala ng mga bandido, rebelde, etc... Bakit? Kasi inutil ang sundalo na bigyan solusyon ang problema.

At bakit puro sila inutil? Kasi inutil ang institusyong makatataas sa kanila. Mantakin mo ba namang wala man lamang maayos na opisina ang ibang Police Force. Mas madami pa yata akong bala na pang practice kesa sa buong kapulisan dito samin, he he...

At sino na nga ulit yung institusyong nakatataas sa kanila? Civilian government, tama ba? Kaya yung mga mintis ng pulis at militar ay di nila lahat kasalanan yun. Kasalanan din ng gobyerno natin yun. At di ba bahagi tayo ng gobyerno natin? But then we probably all know what this is I am talking about...

so... anyone can offer anything we can do to make things better?

Without it we are just filling the air with more carbon dioxide and all things said here are no more than just part of a mental exercise to keep us all feeling lighter when we again wake up to the realities of our part of the world in the morning...

... standing by.

isuzu
10-18-2009, 09:35
meron ako matindi din napanood sa news lately. akyat bahay na teenager girl. nung nahuli deretso nyang sinabi walang takot na "bata pa ako, hindi pa ako makukulong".

sa tingin nyo pag matatanda na mga yun hindi na kaya magnakaw mga yun?

ako tingin ko titira pa din mga yun. mas big time nga lang. hindi na petty theft. tipong armored car or payroll hold-up na. that way kung mahuli man sila at makulong worth it. yun kasi ang work experience nila eh. bata pa me training na.

brillant lawmakers in this country.

Was there a law that was prohibits minors from being jailed, and instead just endorsed to the DSWD? I think that's one law that needs to be changed.

isuzu
10-18-2009, 09:42
Pwede makisali? Sa usapan at sa inuman, he he... magdadala ako sang case ng San Mig light.

Na-alala nyo pa yung mga De Veras (heat of the battle lapses)? Ngayun naman yung holdup/killing sa gas station (lack of police presence?) at yung robery sa greenbelt (poor surveilance/security?)...

Mukhang lahat tayo ay dapat sisihin.

THe PNP? Yup, as an institution ay dapat sisihin. Definitely. Bakit? Kasi inutil sila as an institution to prevent, stop and solve many crimes and bring BG to justice. They look to me as if they are inadequately trained, poorly motivated, poorly supplied/supported and has no on-going effective program to keep their forces in shape to effectively do its mandate.

Isama na natin yung mga militar. Marami sa mga tao sa probinsya ay apektado pa ang buhay ng peace and order problems dala ng mga bandido, rebelde, etc... Bakit? Kasi inutil ang sundalo na bigyan solusyon ang problema.

At bakit puro sila inutil? Kasi inutil ang institusyong makatataas sa kanila. Mantakin mo ba namang wala man lamang maayos na opisina ang ibang Police Force. Mas madami pa yata akong bala na pang practice kesa sa buong kapulisan dito samin, he he...

At sino na nga ulit yung institusyong nakatataas sa kanila? Civilian government, tama ba? Kaya yung mga mintis ng pulis at militar ay di nila lahat kasalanan yun. Kasalanan din ng gobyerno natin yun. At di ba bahagi tayo ng gobyerno natin? But then we probably all know what this is I am talking about...

so... anyone can offer anything we can do to make things better?

Without it we are just filling the air with more carbon dioxide and all things said here are no more than just part of a mental exercise to keep us all feeling lighter when we again wake up to the realities of our part of the world in the morning...

... standing by.

Crime in our country goes deeper than just the supposed inadequacy of the PNP to deal with them. One thing I see is poverty. Another is corruption. The perception of people of not having a fair chance at life is also a factor. And there are just people who steal for a living. I remember a friend from the PNP who told me that when the wife of a wanted criminial in Manila claimed his body after he was killed in a firefight, the wife said "ganyan talaga ang buhay."

PMMA97
10-18-2009, 15:38
Was there a law that was prohibits minors from being jailed, and instead just endorsed to the DSWD? I think that's one law that needs to be changed.

I believe there's a Republic Act specific to this. That's why criminal syndicates have been utilizing the youth for criminal activities. Kadalasan sa Baranggay lang gugulpihin ang mga youth offenders with minor offenses by young criminals themselves. Tatakalan ba. Then they usually let them go with a false notion that they have learned their lesson. Kaya andaming youth gangsters kuno sa cities.

atmarcella
10-19-2009, 00:17
a hassle to buy a firearm, hassle to practice with it and a hassle to carry it too. (not to mention expensive too)

+1,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000... to infinity.

truth is, i'd rather take up golf than ipsc, kaso lang i cant afford to hire security for me and my family. thats why i had to buy a gun. and learn to use it.

sad really. really sad.

edtf
10-19-2009, 00:29

truth is, i'd rather take up golf than ipsc, kaso lang i cant afford to hire security for me and my family. thats why i had to buy a gun. and learn to use it.

sad really. really sad.

I took up cycling instead of shooting :supergrin: I just practice occasionally now (That was because I noticed my Glock 19 was starting to rust na :) )- not like before when I'd shoot almost every week (that was just before Ping recalled PTCs) :( - I still remember that day I heard it on the radio - starting today all PTCs are revoked - DAMN and I had my pistol with me during that time.

Allegra
10-21-2009, 09:50

sad really. really sad.

Cost at benefit asnalysis , hindi na rin mahal ang security guard ngayon
At least kahit lasing ka sa kalye hanggang umaga , hindi ka nakukunsyensya walang bantay sa bahay. Hindi nababayaran ang kunsyensya

CatsMeow
10-21-2009, 19:15
As police officers who can be at the scene of the crime at light speed, or prevent crime from happening a la that Tom Cruise movie, are science fiction for now, we have to accept the fact that the police will not always be there, they're only human and too few. That's why as soon as the gun ban ends, I'm aiming for a PTC for the best gun I can carry, rather than wait with what's left of my fore-shortened life for the gendarmes.

In Cairo, Egypt, when we were there last year, there were always a couple of policemen in their distinctive white uniforms walking their beat every block, and a police car filled with cops parked every few blocks. Usually one with a pistol and his partner with a Maadi AK. Still, it did not prevent a bus-load of Eastern European tourists from getting hijacked near the border...

atmarcella
10-21-2009, 23:55
Cost at benefit asnalysis , hindi na rin mahal ang security guard ngayon
At least kahit lasing ka sa kalye hanggang umaga , hindi ka nakukunsyensya walang bantay sa bahay. Hindi nababayaran ang kunsyensya

A,

curious ako, how much does a sucurity guard cost? last i heard it was 10k/mo/shift, 12hrs ata ang 1 shift.

Allegra
10-22-2009, 03:23
A,

curious ako, how much does a sucurity guard cost? last i heard it was 10k/mo/shift, 12hrs ata ang 1 shift.

Yup, ganyan nga pero sa gabi lang naman meron
Matipid naman siya
Binibigyan ko ng 3 in 1 , ayaw , di daw sya makatulog

atmarcella
10-22-2009, 03:26
ngek! sweldo na ng 3 kasambahay ko yan, 2yayas 1 all-around. pasok pa kain nya? or wala na?

tnx btw.

Allegra
10-22-2009, 03:33
Nope , wala ng pagkain pero may buffet ng saging na saba sa paligid nya
Wala kasi kaming maid , I'm jobless right now kaya ako nalang linis, laba ,igib, sibak ng panggatong etc yan na rin cardio ko haha

Wp.22
10-22-2009, 03:52
Nope , wala ng pagkain pero may buffet ng saging na saba sa paligid nya
Wala kasi kaming maid , I'm jobless right now kaya ako nalang linis, laba ,igib, sibak ng panggatong etc yan na rin cardio ko haha

maternity leave ba yung mga maid mo fafa A?:rofl:

Allegra
10-22-2009, 04:14
maternity leave ba yung mga maid mo fafa A?:rofl:

ahahaha ang bilis mag isip

atmarcella
10-23-2009, 01:38
jobless din ako ngayon, so ako nalang sekyu hehehehe.

atmarcella
10-23-2009, 01:41
di ako marunong mag plantsa, laba, luto, linis and ang pinaka mahirap na pag alaga sa bata hehehehe. pero sekyu pwede, pde pa gawin rason ipsc "dir training ko yan" hehehehe.

Allegra
10-23-2009, 02:22
Honestly , the reason we have one was may nagsumbong samin that occupants of a van was asking around for the skeds of the people in our compound.
Fortunately for me ,after the police did some investigating it was my kapitbahay pala the BGs were surveying.
Di ko na tinanggal yung sekyu agency kasi nasanay nako may sumasaludo sakin pag uwi ko
CaRRY ON!

PMMA97
10-23-2009, 14:55
Ipa recite mo yung General Orders nya para mataranta. :supergrin:

Kapag hindi kabisado bawasan mo ng sweldo or mag push ups hanggang mag resign. :embarassed: