Purpose of this forum [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Purpose of this forum

Mrs. VR
10-18-2009, 10:17
Just a reminder that this forum is for the discussion of topics of interest to or pertaining to women. It is NOT a place to complain about women, either in general or specifically. Anyone is welcome to post here and honest discussion is encouraged, but please keep in mind that common courtesy is expected here. Thanks.

SCmasterblaster
01-28-2010, 20:11
Some of us guys, particularly me, have too little experience in dealing with women (even at age 54!). AND some of us have very little communication with women, especially intelligent women. Now I, for one, consider any woman who owns Glock handguns to be very intelligent, and well informed. So a solitary man like me looks for a forum like this to learn about gold-diggers. I am a near-rookie when it comes to women and their special needs. I discovered way too late about the existence of gold-diggers, and I wish that I had brought the subject up here back in Dec '05. Some good advice from here would have saved me from a ton of heartache and perhaps even from a near-fatal bicycle accident and traumatic brain injury. :upeyes:

ChuteTheMall
01-28-2010, 20:20
A Women's Issues Sticky?

What if we have issues with sticky women?

:animlol:

gearjammer351
05-16-2010, 09:15
It is NOT a place to complain about women, either in general or specifically.

So... in which forum is it appropriate to complain about women?

Perhaps there chould be a sub-forum just for that. Instead of Women's Issues it could be called Issues With Women. :supergrin:

ExxoticOne
05-16-2010, 11:22
So a solitary man like me looks for a forum like this to learn about gold-diggers. I am a near-rookie when it comes to women and their special needs. I discovered way too late about the existence of gold-diggers, and I wish that I had brought the subject up here back in Dec '05. Some good advice from here would have saved me from a ton of heartache and perhaps even from a near-fatal bicycle accident and traumatic brain injury. :upeyes:

:wow: You say it's us women that have special needs? :upeyes:

Hubadub
05-17-2010, 04:13
All I can say is this.Thank goodness for a forum that deals with women`s issues!! My wife and I got our cc permits together and while she enjoys shooting,she doesn`t have the time [perhaps inclination?] to further her knowledge of the special obstacles that women face.Thanks to those of you here,I can learn from you and pass the information on to her.Not to mention that it makes me look wayyy cool in her eyes.I hope that you don`t mind if I take the ideas and information that I get here and present them as my own.A man should always seize every opportunity to be his wife`s hero.Yes?

DanRoid
05-20-2010, 15:25
Woman have issues???

hunter899
06-21-2010, 20:19
I think this forum is great. It helps me think of things that will effect my wife when she carrys so I can help her over come an issue that she might have. Mens carring problems are diffrent than womens problems. Please keep them coming ladys.

Jim S.
09-19-2010, 09:12
Ladies, please be patient and understanding of us men.
After all we rarely live up to your expectations and standards.
But... remember the "Venus and Mars syndrome"?
We are who we are in all of the varying degrees of knowledge, common sense, manners, upbringing, ect. ect. ect.
Men;
Please try to be respectful of what this forum is all about.
We have plenty of other areas on the Glock Talk forum to do our thing.
I hope that doesn't make me sound like too much of a suck up.
I have learned in my life that it is better to live peacefully with women.
Amen!

Davegrave
09-19-2010, 09:25
Tbhracing needs to be a mod in this forum to keep things in line. :whistling:

agtman
02-25-2011, 17:47
Just a reminder that this forum is for the discussion of topics of interest to or pertaining to women. It is NOT a place to complain about women, either in general or specifically. Anyone is welcome to post here and honest discussion is encouraged, but please keep in mind that common courtesy is expected here. Thanks.

Chicks .... :whistling:

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo166/agtman/Girls.jpg

:shocked:

"Time to man-up, Mulder."
http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo166/agtman/AgtScully.jpg

:supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
02-25-2011, 18:43
Porpoise of this forum

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3849/porpoise7.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/porpoise7.jpg/)
:drowning:

Scouse
07-16-2011, 20:12
Asking about best method of concealed carry under Dr's. White jacket? Blouse/shirt, with dark slacks.

She wants to carry a Glock 19, petite Lady. My suggestion, paddle?

smokeross
07-17-2011, 00:32
Here is a women's issue. I don't have a woman right now, and I have an issue with that.

Glock Mom
07-27-2011, 20:59
We (my hubby and i) bought our Glock about 6 months ago and we got out CC Permits together. I LOVE my Glock and even though I've only been shooting about 6 months, I have become addicted to indoor GSSF matches!

robin303
07-28-2011, 22:16
We (my hubby and i) bought our Glock about 6 months ago and we got out CC Permits together. I LOVE my Glock and even though I've only been shooting about 6 months, I have become addicted to indoor GSSF matches!

Good for you. Look into http://uspsa.org/. Here we have matches almost every weekend. :supergrin:

Lone_Wolfe
07-29-2011, 18:06
Here is a women's issue. I don't have a woman right now, and I have an issue with that.

That's because I'm still in the sand. :supergrin: :wavey:

GPalmer
07-29-2011, 21:57
That's because I'm still in the sand. :supergrin: :wavey:

Oh no, someone else has taken my favorite lady... :crying: That'll teach me to ignore her... :biggrin:

Zonny
07-29-2011, 22:23

Don't forget, you invited LW and I to Alaska. Well...OK, so you invited LW & I invited myself.

But anyway, when we get up there, you're gonna have more than you can handle, huh Wolfe? :wavey:

Lone_Wolfe
07-30-2011, 13:40
Oh no, someone else has taken my favorite lady... :crying: That'll teach me to ignore her... :biggrin:

Sounds like you'll have to come around more often. :supergrin: :wavey:

Don't forget, you invited LW and I to Alaska. Well...OK, so you invited LW & I invited myself.

But anyway, when we get up there, you're gonna have more than you can handle, huh Wolfe? : wavey:

We gonna have fun, that's for sure. :thumbsup: :wavey:

OMCHamlin
03-09-2014, 05:37
So... in which forum is it appropriate to complain about women?

The rest of them...

Scouse
03-09-2014, 13:06
Lady's,

Advice for the man in your life.

When leaving a nice Restaurant, kind of late at night, it is not just an eticate thing, the walking around the vehicle, to open the door for you, if he is driving.

Think of the scenario, not the best outdoor lighting, button pressed Beep-Beep, lights come on...Here we are! Victims!

The Lady walks around the vehicle, man opens his door, she is out of his sight, 3 seconds, engine is started 9 seconds, look at passenger door, 12 seconds?

You are now in a van, and gone!

This is Glock Talk, we are carrying Glock's, me a Gen4 Glock 19.

My suggestion, what I do, I am 78 YOA, my Wife of 21 years, is holding my left hand, (I know romantic, but I can control her if she slips, high heels) we walk to passenger door, eyes open! Now press button. Beep-Beep, door open, a little help, door slam, Wife pushes button down, Jeep door locked, her side, I step in, slam door, button down, my side, start and go, I back in, drive out.

That's how this Englishman operates, not that you Lady's can not look after yourselves, this is a common sense way of protecting your selves.

The whole entry system takes 3 minutes? Max.

Lone_Wolfe
03-10-2014, 07:17
That makes a whole lot of sense, far beyong the courtesy you show. Even if I'm walking with a friend and we're getting in my car I stand outside, open the lock when she's at the door, only once she closes and locks her side do I get in and lock my side.