Who's afraid of a purple gun? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who's afraid of a purple gun?

COL.KLINK
10-23-2009, 23:27
I was practicing my tactical dumps the other night....figured I'd try a few of the thing I read about here..... one guy said he held his Glock between his knees, that must be a big Glock ( 21 or 22??) mine is a little smaller.. (27 with a grip extension) when all of a sudden my ma is bangin" on the door.....I can't even get a little privacy down here in my "office". She just about scared the $*%^# out of me ( no pun intended) I jumped up dropping my sweet little 27 into the bowl I'm not sure what's in those scrubbin' bubbles, but by the time I fished the trusty .40 out it had taken on a crazy blue haze.... now I'm afraid that if I actually had to draw down on some dirt bag he might think I was just tryin' to bluff my way out with a blue training dummy. also if I was to accidently spill somethin' red on it, it could turn purple. Ok so I wont have the whole Blue gun problem, but who's gonna take a little purple glock seriously????

UH OH......gotta go.......Klink out <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->

PBCounty
10-25-2009, 13:58
Sympathy reply.

one"Lucky"shot
11-01-2009, 15:33
I am still wondering WHY you would have any weapon between your knees while performing a 'tactical dump' .......

noway
11-03-2009, 11:12
I forecast a accidental discharge in your near future. And I'm not talkin about into the bowl.

Really, when doing your business do you really need a gun between your knees?

usdagator
11-06-2009, 09:59
I am still wondering WHY you would have any weapon between your knees while performing a 'tactical dump' .......

I have a weapon between my knees when I perform a tactical dump!

OK...maybe between my thighs..:embarassed:

POSTALAKA
12-04-2009, 21:43
Did the released object fight back haha