extended amnesty [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : extended amnesty

paltiq
11-01-2009, 00:25
mga pare magkano ba pag magpalicense ng loose FA? (pistol) what,who,where,How Much ;-) please help. thanks:whistling:

userfriendly
11-01-2009, 01:59
may ammnesty pa ba? I thought it ended on Oct 31. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

i_am_infinity
11-01-2009, 04:09
Extended until Nov. 30

BrassKnuckle
11-01-2009, 08:09
mga pare magkano ba pag magpalicense ng loose FA? (pistol) what,who,where,How Much ;-) please help. thanks:whistling:

P1k for any loose firearm regardless of caliber up to 7.62mm Nato. That's if you're willing to DIY it at FED.

No need to bring the gun. Just write down the gun's make, model, caliber, and serial number.

userfriendly
11-01-2009, 08:56
P1k for any loose firearm regardless of caliber up to 7.62mm Nato. That's if you're willing to DIY it at FED.

No need to bring the gun. Just write down the gun's make, model, caliber, and serial number.

wala bang ballistics test?

BrassKnuckle
11-02-2009, 03:55
wala bang ballistics test?

Meron dapat, but that's scheduled after the gun has been ascertained to be "clean", and the initial paperwork (application form and payment of fees) has been completed.

I said "dapat" because I'm not sure if they're still going through that step. From what I heard, the Crime Lab can only do ballistics testing on 20 guns per day, and there are thousands that were registered through the amnesty. Kelan matatapos yun kung dadaan lahat sa ballistics?

Just inquire at FED to be sure.

atmarcella
11-02-2009, 04:22
they can do more than 20 guns per day. dito sa kampo sa santa cruz, laguna they do more than 50/day. inaabot sila ng gabi. from what i heard highest pointer daw sa amnesty whole PI per province basis laguna. sa laguna highest pointer san pablo. nung nilakad ko sakin ang naka kalat sa opisina puro mahaba. carbine m2/m1, baby, katorse etc., people here are armed to the teeth.

liveandletlive
11-02-2009, 09:02
Nice to know people are taking advantage of the amnesty program of the PNP. Haba ng pila sa landbank last friday! This just goes to show na gusto pa rin ng marami ang sumunod sa batas. Buti naman at Congrats sa PNP.

Next stop? Longer license renewal interval? Lower fees, perhaps? No fixers (is this good?) and add-on charges? Sana lang naman... ;D

nitrox920
11-02-2009, 09:09
perhaps... total confiscation of all license firearms..:wow:.. remember our country is one of the signatories sa United Nation Small arms disarmament program....just my 2 cent

Allegra
11-02-2009, 09:26
perhaps... total confiscation of all license firearms..:wow:.. remember our country is one of the signatories sa United Nation Small arms disarmament program....just my 2 cent

Nah , it's a business
But just in case they do , let's all scream martial law
Mapilitan sila to back off

liveandletlive
11-02-2009, 10:00
Onga, malaking business to. Dami sigurong pumasok na pera sa PNP ngayung October. Pwede nang pambili ng mga baril at training ammo para sa mga pulis.

atmarcella
11-02-2009, 19:22
ang pinaka maganda ngayon is ginawa nila decentralized ang process. ang taga province sa province din nag avail. eto ang main reason na nung kumalat ang kwento na pwede na sa sta cruz ang dami taga dito sa amin nag avail. so for that, i want to congratulate the PNP, 2 thumbs up! w/ hand salute pa! hehehehe. seriously... galeng!

atmarcella
11-02-2009, 19:33
regarding martial law,

people already know what happened then, and most likely if it happens again and govt. asks us to surrender all our firearms again, promising, to give them back after martial law, or whatever law,... im sure people would just as well bury them, or if under threat of detention there are other ways... just use your imagination.

cheers.

PMMA97
11-02-2009, 20:55
ang pinaka maganda ngayon is ginawa nila decentralized ang process. ang taga province sa province din nag avail. eto ang main reason na nung kumalat ang kwento na pwede na sa sta cruz ang dami taga dito sa amin nag avail. so for that, i want to congratulate the PNP, 2 thumbs up! w/ hand salute pa! hehehehe. seriously... galeng!

Pag renew next year sa local PNP pa din? Thanks.

atmarcella
11-03-2009, 00:02
sana. i wish. but very unlikely. what i do is, i hit 2 birds w/ one stone. pag renew sabay punta gunshow. mas magaan loob ko.

chilipowder
11-22-2009, 23:28
just want to share my experience...

just came from FED this morning. i must say the process (for the un-renewed license category) was quite simple and straightforward. indeed a very welcome development.

for the last couple of firearms i owned, i really got used to the non-appearance deal with my friendly neighborhood gun shop/dealer doing the leg work. i have never done any personal dealings at the FED - i actually dreaded going for a DIY kind of approach...hehe

i was really surprised at the pace as how the process went. i was in at around 10am and out by 11am...i could have sworn it could have taken quicker than the walk from the grandstand parking lot to the FED bldg. :cool: if only all the Land Bank booths were open...(i'm assuming this is the stage that really makes the process time consuming)...

also noticed the anti fixer campaign...i have the impression it may have been working...(?)

would have been really great if the license card is being made available very quickly as well...in my case i was advised availability will be January next year...(i retained the receipt and claim stub)...

i hope future dealings with the office will keep getting better...

atmarcella
11-23-2009, 21:48
i heard from a friend na 1yr. lang daw validity ng amnesty license.

G19c,PH
11-23-2009, 22:57
i heard from a friend na 1yr. lang daw validity ng amnesty license.

Yup 1 year lang validity ng fa license thru amnesty.

chilipowder
11-23-2009, 23:06
Yup 1 year lang validity ng fa license thru amnesty.

yup, same info i got from the guy at the processing desk...

i_am_infinity
11-24-2009, 01:44
actually hindi sya 1 year. from the date of the amnesty up until your birthday lang daw expired na agad. So for example, ung amnesty is nov and then bday mo Jan. expired na sya agad nun...

atmarcella
11-25-2009, 01:38
thanks for the heads up infinity, wow next year tatlong baril na renew ko.