Jennings compound bow [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jennings compound bow

USMCSergeant
11-02-2009, 23:38
I'm interested in bow hunting, but I don't know anything about it. I've found what I think is a deal on a used Jennings acclaim bow. 65#, adjustable draw and weight, peep sight, stabalizer, pin sight, peep sight, spring loaded arrow rest, quiver and a cobra trigger release. It also comes with 5 easton arrows. He's asking 70 bucks, sounds reasonable to me. I just want something to start out with and not have too much into it. Thanks for any advice you guys can give me!

noway
11-03-2009, 10:49
I'm interested in bow hunting, but I don't know anything about it. I've found what I think is a deal on a used Jennings acclaim bow. 65#, adjustable draw and weight, peep sight, stabalizer, pin sight, peep sight, spring loaded arrow rest, quiver and a cobra trigger release. It also comes with 5 easton arrows. He's asking 70 bucks, sounds reasonable to me. I just want something to start out with and not have too much into it. Thanks for any advice you guys can give me!

Price is not bad. I would get a few books on archery 1st and or go enroll in a archery clinic. Probably the best dollars spent imho and before plopping $70.00 dow.

These clinic could be free if hosted by your state or other groups ( i.e Basspro )

gruntmedik
11-03-2009, 16:16
First thing I would do is have your draw length measured. If it is compatible with that bow, $70 isn't too bad a loss should you not like it. If you have a pro shop in your area, have them give the bow a look over.