Back In The Game! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Back In The Game!

SlimKim
11-08-2002, 20:54
Hey all! I'm back! I'll bet ya'll thought I had given up and became a liberal. No such luck.

My computer had been acting up and wouldn't stay connected for more than a few seconds at a time. I finally broke down and bought a new computer (instead of a new gun. Talk about being torn in two). Now I'm trying to get my old info downloaded and, if it works, should be up to speed again pretty soon and able to regale everyone with my rapier wit and irresistible charm.

I put this in the woman's forum because most of the folks I talk to check this section out and didn't want my explanation to get lost in the general section.

SlimKim rides again! (if I set the dang-blasted thing up right ;g )

Amelia
11-11-2002, 15:43
Welcome back! :)

Gary F
11-12-2002, 03:20
Should "real" blondes be given carry permits??;d ;b Glad you got the new 'puter & are back! ;a
peace, gary
ps. applause for 'your' state & it's efforts at expanding CCW reciprocity.;S

SlimKim
11-12-2002, 23:31
Should "real" blondes be given carry permits?? Answer: Only if they date men ;Q . (by-the-by; are you implying something with the "real" blonde crack?)

VA does indeed seem to be working on reciprocity. Still, our Demorat Governor tried to get the ultra-liberal elected to our state Congress. My opinion of our Governor is still wait-and-see. Wish we didn't have term limits. Term limits mean that once elected, you can do whatever you want. I kinda like the idea of politicians begging for my vote.

forthehalibut
11-13-2002, 19:36
Welcome back.;3 ;3 ;3 ;3

What do you call a bunch of blondes in a freezer?

Frosted flakes.;f

SlimKim
11-17-2002, 12:08
AnyMORE blonde jokes?

(Wanted to post an enlarged version of my avater to emphasize the message but can't figure out how; Maybe blondes really are too dumb ;U .

Blast
11-18-2002, 02:06
Originally posted by SlimKim
AnyMORE blonde jokes?

(Wanted to post an enlarged version of my avater to emphasize the message but can't figure out how; Maybe blondes really are too dumb ;U .
Isn't there a photo program in your computer? If so, there should be PHOTO on the top bar. click that and a menu will appear, then there should be a "change size or resize".

Gary F
11-18-2002, 02:35
by the way ... what is that book shown as your avatar? is that a woman getting an electrical charge while trying to smash her computer?
just curious! ;i
peace, gary

pizzaaguy
11-18-2002, 08:16
Originally posted by SlimKim
AnyMORE blonde jokes?

"My wife is a blonde, but it isn't her natural hair color?
Would that be considered a SELF-INFLICTED INJURY?"

The Pontificator
11-22-2002, 21:51
Originally posted by Gary F
by the way ... what is that book shown as your avatar? is that a woman getting an electrical charge while trying to smash her computer?
just curious! ;i
peace, gary

It's the front cover of a Dillon Precision catalog. That's muzzle flash, not an arc.

Shoeless
11-25-2002, 12:25
Welcome back, Kim! I had wondered where you disappeared to!!

Shoeless :)