Places to shoot in Gilbert/BL area? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Places to shoot in Gilbert/BL area?

h0udini
11-09-2009, 12:11
Any of you guys that live in and around columbia know of any ranges in the Gilbert or Batesburg Leesville area. Maybe even as far as saluda. Reason being, i just purchased a new house on the lexington side of the lake and really dont want to take the trip around the lake and all the way up 26 to go shoot at whitmire. I will if I have to, but thats a nice lil trip just to go shoot. Any help would be appreciated.

Glockphobia
11-10-2009, 05:04
times when i have searched for ranges, i've always seen one listed in Gilbert as a private gun range. i'll do a search and see what i come up with.

eta: here you go: Gilbert - Gilberts Gun Club & Sportman Center, 323 Volliedale Drive, Gilbert, SC 29054.
Phone: 803-892-6329
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (100 yds.), Outdoor Rifle (100 yds.), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette
Range Access: Private

let me know what you find out, if you dont mind. i work in batesburg and that would be a good "happy hour"

h0udini
11-10-2009, 06:32
i'll call them today to see what I can find out and I'll report back.

h0udini
11-10-2009, 12:02
well, i've called a couple times and no answer. left a msg and just waiting for anyone to call me back. I google earthed it, but couldnt tell much from that view.:dunno:

Glockphobia
11-10-2009, 14:39
well, i've called a couple times and no answer. left a msg and just waiting for anyone to call me back. I google earthed it, but couldnt tell much from that view.:dunno:

yea, in my past experience, i have'nt heard anything, or from anyone about it.