H.O.P.E. Can we have/attain it? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : H.O.P.E. Can we have/attain it?

saki1611
11-10-2009, 19:01
Can anybody put their views if we can have Honest, Orderly and Peaceful Election?

i hope and pray we can...

choi_tan2000
11-10-2009, 19:04
it will start with in each and every one of us.

so lets be the ONE.......

and hope everybody will follow, lets be vigilant and protect our votes, wag tayo matakot makialam..

edtf
11-10-2009, 19:14
I do wish for HOPE too.
I agree it all depends on us, as a people

Allegra
11-11-2009, 06:48
I dont think it will happen next year
Depende sa next president, kung kaya niya ipatupad ang batas in his term ,then it would be possible sa 2016
Too bad bayani, lacson or gordon wont win

liveandletlive
11-11-2009, 10:53
Can anybody put their views if we can have Honest, Orderly and Peaceful Election?

O.P.E. ... maybe. I hope it will be.

H. ????? pretty unlikely.

Likely.. D.O.P.E.

I dont think it will happen next year
Depende sa next president, kung kaya niya ipatupad ang batas in his term ,then it would be possible sa 2016
Too bad bayani, lacson or gordon wont win

Sayang si Bayani. :crying:

Allegra
11-11-2009, 11:23
O.P.E. ... maybe. I hope it will be.

H. ????? pretty unlikely.

Likely.. D.O.P.E.

Sayang si Bayani. :crying:

I wonder about people who call bayani a diktador, o masyado mahigpit
Yet, whine bakit walang sumusunod sa batas dito sa pinas

liveandletlive
11-11-2009, 11:51
I was riding a taxi yesterday, the driver commented about the traffic being a little bit better because of the changes made by the MMDA. Something like not having to stop often on red light because of the U-turn strategy. He said no one ever dared to do something like it in the past.

astig007
11-11-2009, 15:00
BF's (among the ones who's signified interest in running) the only one who's got the political will

PMMA97
11-11-2009, 17:08
Bayani was also the one who made a comment a long time ago that the Congressional plates should not be exempted during Thursdays in Manila under the UNIFIED VEHICULAR VOLUME REDUCTION PROGRAM because it ends with an 8.

I hope it was a joke.

Also asked on who was his VP for 2010. Answer was "Sikret"

That was no joke because at that time even he did not know who his running mate was because Gibo got the vote of their party.

edtf
11-11-2009, 17:51
I wonder about people who call bayani a diktador, o masyado mahigpit
Yet, whine bakit walang sumusunod sa batas dito sa pinas

I agree. A lot would complain like we are treated like animals/heards with all those pink fences and other "harangs". Weird thing is people still destroy those to cross the street or whatever....

He was the one who dared clear the sidewalks, clear the water ways and do something about the traffic. Political will or being a despot ba yon????

atmarcella
11-12-2009, 00:54
ganda sana si bayani/gordon or vice versa manalo.

binoy
11-12-2009, 19:22

With the current crap... este crop of politicos? I'd say D.O.B.. Dream On Brother ..:tongueout: